• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 829 Views, 5 Comments

The Elements of Disharmony - Paw_Claw_Print



What happens when hatred takes over your boby and there is nothing you can do? And, all the people you care about have been changed to monsters... and no light can be found

  • ...
7
 5
 829

Not so Perfect Anymore

Twilight galloped as fast as her hooves could go. If Fluttershy screamed that was not good. She screams a lot, sure, but this was a shriek of pure fear, and that meant trouble.

The alicorn blasted trough the door to find Fluttershy staring at Nightmare Moon's bright blue eyes with fear and horror. Twilight gasped as she saw Blazing Sun in the shadows. Nightmare Moon picked up Fluttershy's chin with her mane.

"Oh, sweet little Fluttershy... I missed you. The other one is dead," Nightmare Moon said evilly. Twilight felt a sudden burst of anger bloom inside of her. Twilight's horn grew bright as she galloped toward the evil alicorn. Blazing Sun took notice of Twilight and copied her actions.

Fluttershy's eyes filled with tears, making Twilight even more angry. The lavender bookworm's dark purple eyes turned white and her galloping grew into flying.

"Leave her alone or I'll kill you!" Twilight yelled with pure anger. Nightmare Moon's head darted over to Twilight, followed by Blazing Sun's and Fluttershy's. Nightmare Moon called Blazing Sun over and, like a light, they disappeared. Twilight skidded to a stop as Fluttershy stood in the middle of the room, mouth agape an eyes filled with tears.

"Fluttershy! Are you okay? What happened? What did they do to you? How did they get here?" Twilight rushed so many questions. The Pegasus shook her head.

"I-I don't k-know... I-I was just feeding the birds when I heard a loud crash inside of here, and when I went to see what it was I found Nightmare M-Moon," Fluttershy stammered. Twilight gulped down hard; this wasn't very good. Both ponies turned their heads when they heard the door open.

"Fluttershy! Oh thank goodness! What's wrong, darling?" Rarity gasped. Fluttershy placed her bottom on the floor and took in what just happened. Her forehead had little droplets of sweat spotted here and there. Her wings were slightly open and were shaking uncontrollably. Twilight was tempted to go and comfort the mare, but pushed it back. Of course, it was the right thing to do, but she might get a little carried away with the comfort thing. Fluttershy sniffed and got up to her hooves.

"Okay... I'm fine now. Th-they're gone and there not coming back, so-" Fluttershy started.

"But what if they are coming back? We need to make sure they aren't. Let's search around your house to see if we can find anything to prove that they are gone," Twilight interjected. Rarity nodded her head in agreement.

Fluttershy shook her head, "No. I'm sure they're gone. Now, you two can go home. I've got everything and I'm fine."

Twilight watched Rarity walk out the door. Twilight turned to see Fluttershy looking back at her, her pink and shiny mane blowing slightly in her face because of the breeze coming through the cracked window. Her light blue eyes read happiness, but still held fear. Despite of the fear in her eyes, Fluttershy kept a cute little smile on her face. Twilight's heart fell upon seeing the beautiful mare trying to hide her true feelings. Fluttershy walked over to Twilight, making Twilight come out of her daze.

"Uh...oh, hi," Twilight said awkwardly.

"Hehe, hi. Well," Fluttershy giggled, "are you doing home?"

Twilight face grew warmer than before, "N-no. I want to stay here and make sure everything's alright. Better be save than sorry."

Fluttershy stepped to face Twilight and sighed, accepting that her friend was not going to leave her house without making sure that she was safe. Twilight trotted over to a chair and placed herself on it, Fluttershy following. Fluttershy gently pushed Twilight to the side and settled herself beside the alicorn. It was a very tight space; Fluttershy's tail rubbed the back of Twilight's wing. Twilight's face grew even warmer and she shivered. Fluttershy seemed to notice.

"O-oh my, I-I'm sorry. I-I d-didn't mean to-" Fluttershy stammered. Twilight hushed her with her hoof.

"No... i-it's quite alright," Twilight smiled, shifting closer to her friend, "I'm kinda c-cold... would you mind i-if I..."

Fluttershy seemed to get warmer, but Twilight brushed it off. The Pegasus nodded, making Twilight snuggle with her even more. Twilight's wings started to open and her forehead began to sweat. No. That cannot happen. Fluttershy will think she's dirty and wrong. Twilight tried with all her might to push them back down, but they didn't listen. Her wings shot up, making Fluttershy jump in surprise. After her little surprised jump, Fluttershy's wings did the same. Twilight stared in shock. Did that happen because of her?

"O-oh m-my..." Fluttershy said, trying to hide her blushing face. Twilight's wings pushed out even more, making the alicorn blush deeper.

"Well... this is awkward," Twilight tried to sound funny, but it ended up sounding like she was choking on a rubber chicken. Fluttershy looked at her with a confused look. Twilight smiled awkwardly, pushing her wings back down a bit.

The Pegasus put her wings down, "Um... s-sorry. I-I don't know what happened."

Twilight nodded and turned around to walk through the back door to Fluttershy's garden. Birds, snakes, a bear, some bunnies, and fish swimming in a pond were running freely. At the corner of her eye, Twilight spotted Spike feeding the chickens.

"Spike? Hi!" Twilight smiled, making Spike turn around and wave then go back to feeding the chickens. Fluttershy came up beside Twilight.

Fluttershy waved to Spike, "He came here around noon and asked me if I needed any help, so I told him that if he wanted he could feed some of the animals. Did he tell you he was coming over here?"

"No," Twilight answered calmly.

"Really? I-I'm sorry! Did I make you worried? I hope you weren't," Fluttershy blurted. Twilight shook her head, making Fluttershy sigh in relief. Twilight walked back inside, Fluttershy following. The alicorn went and looked out the window and when she did, she gasped in horror.

"Wh-what?" Fluttershy asked, her voice cut up. Twilight grabbed Fluttershy's wing and pulled her over. Fluttershy gasped. There in the middle of her garden, Nightmare Moon and Blazing Sun stood with Spike in there hooves. The dragon was trying to pull away, but he was nowhere close to braking free. Blazing Sun let go, leaving Nightmare Moon to hold him in front of Blazing Sun. Nightmare Moon whispered something into Spike's ear which seemed to make him scared. Twilight's eyes filled with anger and horror as Blazing Sun stabbed Spike in the the chest, making blood drip down his chest and Blazing Sun's horn. Twilight almost fainted. Fluttershy's face turned green. Twilight galloped outside.

"What did you do?" Twilight yelled at the two evil alicorns.

"What does it look like? We killed your little assistant," Nightmare Moon answered. Twilight's eyes filled with tears.

"We are here to kill all your friends and family. If you don't return to our world within 3 weeks, we will kill everypony you know and then we will kill you," Blazing Sun added. Twilight stood in shock as she heard this. Nightmare Moon and Blazing Sun vanished, leaving Twilight to stare at the lifeless body of her assistant. The alicorn picked him up with her magic. Twilight burst into tears, making Fluttershy come up behind her. Fluttershy hugged Twilight, making Twilight's face go warm.

"I-I know... It's okay. Let's go get everypony. They need to hear this," Fluttershy whispered. Twilight nodded and stood up.

"But one th-thing first," Twilight said, making a small hole with her horn. Twilight lifted Spike with her magic and set him in the hole then put the dirt on top of the lifeless dragon. Twilight and Fluttershy stood before the grave and cried for their friend. Twilight hugged Fluttershy which she returned.

"O-okay. I th-think I can go now... l-let's go," Twilight sniffed.

With that, both mares were off to tell the friends the horrible news. One things for sure, Twilight needs to make sure that her friends are safe and that she goes back to "her world", or she will definitely pay.

Author's Note:

Well, here you go. I kinda got a blank mind towards the end of the story, so if ya find any mistakes please tell me. Thanks. Anyways, hoped you liked this chapter and I'll see you next one.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment