• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 828 Views, 5 Comments

The Elements of Disharmony - Paw_Claw_Print



What happens when hatred takes over your boby and there is nothing you can do? And, all the people you care about have been changed to monsters... and no light can be found

  • ...
7
 5
 828

Harmony is Lost

Harmony... the thing that Equestria relied on. Harmony was the soul, the heart, and the life of Equestria. Twilight Sparkle and her five best friends Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie possessed the Elements of Harmony. Twilight representing Magic, Applejack representing Honesty, Rainbow Dash representing Loyalty, Rarity representing Generosity, Fluttershy representing Kindness, and Pinkie Pie representing Laughter. Princess Celestia raised the Sun and Princess Luna raised the Moon, while Princess Cadence spread love throughout the land.

So... what does this have to do with harmony? Well, once we had it in our hooves it was lost like a snow-white pony in a blizzard. Princess Celestia was no more... only an alicorn monster. Princess Luna tried to fight with hope but lost brutally. The light inside her got switched off and was now a fire, burning her into ever-lasting darkness. Nightmare Moon was alive and so was Blazing Sun... fighting was no option, it was a command. Only one thing can destroy disharmony, though. We need Magic, Honesty, Loyalty, Generosity, Laughter, and most of all... Kindness. The Elements of Harmony... the only thing that can destroy the painful sorrow spreading throughout all of Equestria, but one thing stopped them in there path. There were no Elements of Harmony. The only thing left of the Elements were the shattered pieces of the jewels that were in the Elements.

"You might as well give up, Twilight Sparkle... you can't do it. You can't do anything. All your friends are lost... changed," Blazing Sun's burning mane sizzled as she spoke so evily.

Twilight Sparkle's mane was dripping blood and black goo. Her breath was faint. Dark magic was eating her quickly, pulling her away to Nightmare Moon's nightmare of pain.

"No... t-there is still light i-i-inside of t-t-t-t-them..." Twilight stared at Blazing Sun with anger. Her friends were still alive.

"Wow. You can still talk... most ponies would already be dead," Nightmare Moon said from the shadows.

Twilight's head turned slowly to face her five friends that were drained of their harmony.

"T-T-Twilight... I-I-It's m-m-m-m-e... F-F-Flu-Flutt-Flutters-Fluttershy..." A very weak voice peeped out.

"Shut up! Who said you could talk!" Chrysalis hissed.

"F-Fluttershy! Y-y-you're still alive!" Twilight's heart lifted.

"Awe... that's great to hear. It's too bad that I have to kill you now... don't worry. I'll be quick," Nightmare Moon grinned evilly.

Twilight gasped as Nightmare Moon darted from the shadows, her horn glowing bright blue. Twilight told her body to move, but it stayed where is was. Fluttershy shrieked in pain as her neck was sliced with a sharp horn. Blood poured down Fluttershy's chest. Twilight's eyes blurred as she cried fresh tears. Fluttershy collapsed on the cave floor.

"H-how DARE YOU?!" Twilight yelled in rage. Twilight stood up as her horn glowed brighter than the sun. Her dark purple eyes turned pure white. The shattered shards of the elements shook and lifted into the air. Echos of Twilight's words could be heard from inside the shards.

"Applejack... represents the Element of Honesty, Fluttershy... represents the Element of Kindness, Pinkie Pie... represents the Element of Laughter, Rarity... represents the Element of Generosity, and Rainbow Dash... represents the Element of Loyalty. When those Elements are united by the spark, they create the sixth Element... Magic!"

The Element shards circled around Twilight's friends, one by one in the order their Elements came.

"What's happening?! Nightmare Moon! Tell me! You've seen this before, right?!" Blazing Sun asked as Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity started to rise. Nightmare Moon shook her head so that she didn't have time to see Blazing Sun gallop towards her. Her horn chipped off as Blazing Sun's magic blasted it was a red-orange ray.

"Ahhhhh! M-my horn... I'll kill you!"
Nightmare Moon's eyes filled with anger, but Twilight could she something... something lost in Nightmare Moon's grasp... something that needed to be released. The something was fear. Luna was still in there and was screaming for help, needing somepony to rip her out of her nightmare of pain. Twilight's eyes darted over at Blazing Sun, who's eyes were overruled by hatred and pure evil, but Twilight knew that somewhere in there, there was Princess Celestia... waiting for her star student to finish what she started. The lavender alicorn cried at the thought of the way this all started, but, at the moment, that didn't matter. All of Twilight's friends were alive... wait a second. Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack... where's Fluttershy?

Twilight searched for her shy friend, but no matter where she looked, she could not find her Pegasus mare. She had all the Elements, all her power, but she did not have all her friends. How would the Elements work without Kindness? It wouldn't... all hope was lost. She lost... the alicorn sobbed, then like a light, she disappeared.

Author's Note:

Sorry it's so short. I'll try to make the other chapters a little longer. Anyway, I hoped you liked it. See ya next chapter.