• Published 5th Nov 2013
  • 14,922 Views, 227 Comments

Relatives, Rainbows, and Relationships - KiltedKey



Because do you really need a reason to not write Blitz/Dash clop? Rainbow Dash is horny, and her brother is visiting. With her questionable sexual ethics, two months of pent up sex, daydreams tend to go berserk. And very, very sticky.

  • ...
38
 227
 14,922
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 168 )

Excellent. Ahahahaha. One complaint is that it feels like you overuse penis and vagina a bit, personally think it might read better with a little variation. Afterall, there's so many many ways to say cock and pussy, haha.

3449767 Mkay. What I just did should fix most of that.

hahahaha, dat Soarin.

3449828 Wabbajack's got a guide somewhere.

3449911 But I don't want to get too Lavender Unicorn Syndrome with genitals.

3449919 Then say "cock" and not "throbbing, masculine shaft"

3449932 So...

What are the odds that everypony who I consider awesome/interesting/funny happen to find this hot/interesting/awesome?

3449936 Oh I doubt EVERYONE does.

You and Rainbow Bob make a good team. That loop back around to his fic at the end there was very nice.

Anyhoo yeah, really good, really hot stuff. If this is your first attempt at writing porn, then I already look forward to your future attempts. Especially if you try to give it an actual plot. Those are the kinds of smutfics I much prefer to read and write. if you can write smut this hot, I guarantee you it will only get hotter if you make me care about the characters first. :twilightsmile:

Anyway, welcome to the league of smutty authors!

Make sure to clean up after yourself.

--CG

So I assume that someone had told Rainbow Dash to go fuck herself. :trollestia:

3449938 I don't know... a good two thirds of my heavy commenters are here...

3449947 Hi there!

I think it might have been several months of writing growth, editing his stories, slowly getting into the genre myself, and e621 being far, far too influencing on my mind and shrinking my human porn collection. I decided to add our favorite little cyanasus, made Blitz her brother, and just ran with it. People like it, and I liked how it turned out.

If you ever check out my short story and the work-in-progress grand saga Which you don't have too I seem to have cornered the market here on sex comedies. I hate the genre in reality, but with ponies, simply bringing them to real life standards and giving them the urges we all have not only strikes a laughing nerve in me but in others. People like what I write, and I'm thankful for everypony who has helped me grow. I could not have done this without them.

The problem? If I were to attempt to write a Xenophila - which is insulting to the poetry in motion that it is - I fear it would become purple prose, as I am such a sexual romantic and I was known by my ex's to get really emotional during and after sex. I fear it would slow the sex down, and just be really, really gushy romancy with a lot of panting.

But thank you for your compliments. I have several stories to write that aren't porn that are priority now, and to think my writing arouses people is... weirdly nice. I'd be lying if I didn't get off writing this. Heh... :twilightblush:

3449975>>3449947 Oh hey, got you some high praise here Kilty. This here's one of the better smut peddlers on the site, I dare say ;)

THAT ENDING.

~Skeeter The Lurker

3449975

My advice is don't try to write your own personal Xenophilia. Or Romance Reports. Or a darf fic. Or *insert any other popular smutfic here*. I wouldn't want to be any of those stories anyway, and you shouldn't either. Write your stories how you want to write them and make your own damn mark on the genre.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with a little romancey language. I'm sure with the talent you've shown here you can mix it quite well with hardcore smut. And trust me, smutfic CAN be romantic and smoking hot at the same time. I've read it, I've written it, I've seen it in action. It is a thing that exists, and didn't ever stop being a thing or anything.

--CG

3449954

Oh god that was a wonderful joke :rainbowlaugh:

3449997
Hah, thanks, I appreciate the kind words. :twilightsmile:

3450137 I'll take it under consideration.

I've noticed a lot of people clearly like clop, and clearly like teen romance. They are ultra picky on the M clop/romance though. Again, I'll think about it in several months.

For now, I have a story to finish, another to write a third of it or maybe half of it, a science fiction story, and am M rated action story all planned. I got enough for the next year.

Thank you~ I'm honored by your praise. Clearly it seems that I've grown better, and it is entirely from the folks around me correcting me where I go wrong.

Because do you really need a reason to not write Blitz/Dash clop?

Rainbow Dash is horny, and her brother just happens to be visiting.

You answered your own question one second later.

Unless of course incest is really your thing. I won't upvote or downvote the story though because I haven't read the story and I won't be one of those A-holes who just down vote for the heck of it without reading.
You've got a fairly good ratio going on though so you must be doing something right in there.

3450494 That's the point.

Okay, this was excellent. So raunchy and descriptive! I loved their interactions, and the sheer D/S going on here really got my rocks off. The "equine-ness" of it all was a delicious little touch; it's what pushed it over the edge for me.

I give you a rating of, "shit, I bust a nut!" :eeyup:

Hot damn, Kilted, why must you always be so damn sexy? You write sexy into just about every sentence you type, and it makes everything you put out a delight. ^.^

I am never disappointed with any of your work.

3450810

Also everything this guy said.

3450818

R63 is genetically incest. It would be like having sex with your different gendered twin. Masterbation would be more akin to having sex with your mirror pool double.

It's... so... bootiful:raritydespair:

Because do you really need a reason to not write Blitz/Dash clop?

And just like that you have my attention.

3450960 Now I'm scared to read this :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

3450801 Wow... thank you! That's... really! It's an honor!

3450810 Thank you too! I just...

I'm not an active reader of clop, although I should fix that when my sexual urges flare. I simply wrote what I would find arousing. I like gritty details. I want to taste it, feel it, smell it. I want it to be passionate, burn into my mind, and play in my head in slow motion as time warps from the hormones going through my body. When I was horny writing it, my mind and fingers clicked themselves together.

I uhh... might have a bit of D/S in me. H-e-eh... you'll notice that in future stories.

And horsey sounds are adorable. There are two major things I've noticed in my writing compared to the twenty or so novels I've read. I use their tails A LOT - simply because a tail can describe so much and they are so cute - and I like my horsey sounds.

3450948 That's my kind of writing. It's a true statement. Just like do you really need a reason to not write Rainbow Dash getting hosed in cum from either gender? The answer is no. No you don't.

3450960 My other stories show that a shit ton, but it creeps through here too. A lot. Sarcasm, dry humor, wit, alterations, hyperbole; that's pretty much my humor right there. If you give a peak at my other stories, I will love you.

3451246 lol dude very catchy chapter names xD I would read it but... It's honestly hard for me to read fics like this because, well... my religion.... *Thinks for a moment* FUCK IT!! I don't care i'm reading it anyway! looks like a good story!

3451288 I have made someone have a crisis of faith through clop...

This might be a top one hundred moment in my entire life. Twilight would be proud of my abilities.

All of my stories have catchy titles and chapter titles. How I roll.

3451309 Your stories are enticing what can i say? xD Good writer deserves the viewers and followers

3451370

I'm pretty sure Kilted was well aware of that fact, but just had Blitz as Dash's brother as a stylistic and kinky choice forr this little story.

3451370 I know full well. But I couldn't think of a reason to bring him here. On all honesty, I think the story is very poorly written. Caps lock, italics, bold, underline. Ugh...

3451417

As with pretty much anything, it could use some touch-ups here and there, but for the most part your amazing writing style outshines everything else in that sense, Kilted.

3451422 Underlining shouting makes my English nerves cringe and shut off. With caps lock too? Ugh.

I can deal with caps lock if well done, but all of the creative writing classes have drilled into my head italics.

Wow... Just... Wow... I have no words. You, my friend, are awesome!

3451486 As a bisexual guy, I hope to think I have a decent grasp of what it takes to please both sexes, and to know that I made a woman out there aroused makes me happy! Maybe it's that half gay side of me knowing that a good, detailed clit suckling and hood teasing is not only the right thing to do, but just... arousing period!

A mare has to receive love too.

You know, you have a bad habit of shoving the entire plot of a story into the story description. That's a bad habit you really need to break.

3451530 Do I? I might... I might just like to point the direction in where things are heading.

It is clop in this case, but I also like to give a general of where the story goes.

It didn't make my other stories less enjoyable though did it? They are comedies and the jokes and writing should be why you read.

For my two serious stories in the pipeline, that will not be the case.

Thank you for bringing it up!

3451561Why do I enjoy the sight of your avatar?:rainbowhuh: Something about the artwork just... idk, it does something that makes me like it.

Oh, and the story was good too.

3451662 Well thank you very, very much! That made my day! Thank you! Those little sweet things.

Maybe the smile? The large, peaceful eyes?

Very peaceful, isn't it? I got it privately commissioned, since I RP Rainbow around a group of friends. It's just with her hair more anime like and longer, but the art style has that Japanese influences with cartoony Americana as well. I love how it turned out to death. I'm not changing her. Don't worry~ makes a fantastic iPhone background too! Thank you. Rainbow can be quite cuddly.

And good! A lot of people have. I'm glad to have - hopefully - got some people off. It's oddly arousing in its own manner that I made people orgasm who I don't even know, and they are thanking me for it! It's pervertedly rewarding.

3451706Don't all clop writers feel like that?:twilightblush:

As for the image, I have a couple question. How much did it cost you, and would it cost the same for a Luna version?

That was awesome; you are really good at this.:rainbowderp:

Also, that whole foursome idea with A.J. and Big Mac? Best. Idea. Ever.:raritystarry:

3451561
'S all good. I remember one of the mods putting up a how to that said the description shouldn't exceed a paragraph or so, because people tend to have short attention spans or something.

Well, I have a reason not to write this: I hate self shipping. I find it to be pointless and lazy.
Eh, what are you gonna do? You're doing well for yourself and it's not particularly enough to cause me complete derision, so why complain? It's not like I've done worse in the past. :ajsleepy:

Good for you for at least writing what you like.

3451903 I... have completely no idea what kind of point - for good or ill - you are trying to make. And so I leave you with :rainbowhuh:

3451895 Umm... I was a bit needy... and I've done... heh... RP's like this before. :twilightblush:

3451922
The only proper response. Congratulations, you have proven the superiority of our way of life!

3452607 Are you ashamed that an incest story is on the top of the page? I'm shocked how many people like this too. Maybe I should do a Dush/Light.

...

Yes.

And thank you! That's just how I write period. It's an honor that you commented!

3451708 I have no idea! It's my first push into clop, but it is oddly enjoying to know my gift has not only to make ponies laugh out there with my other stories but to make - hopefully - several hundred guys reach orgasm.

And sadly, my friend wishes to remain anonymous. He's an artist in the furry community who draws... things he isn't greatly fond of, because he's cornered the market for a lot of cash. Unless you know him from other friends - which I do - he likes to keep his non-niche artwork down.

Please don't kill me/ :fluttershbad:

3453225 Marksmen: Disappointed that clop is covering the featured page, wants me to write Elusive giving Rarity the sloppy pearl necklace she deserves.

Morality! :pinkiehappy:

And I never read it period. After ten pages his underling caps lock made me rage. Personally, I would have called Twi's male Duskstar or something like that. And instead of Rainbow Blitz I would have gone with Rainbow Flash, with his nickname being Rain.

3453319 Mmm. I might have posted this a few posts - or eons - down, but this was exactly as it was supposed to be. Ponies seeing Rainbow Dash being a sex toy and loving every damn moment of it.

My problem is that I don't think I could write romantic erotica. Why? I'd get too flowery. I'm a sucker for sensual sex and love, and I could write six thousand words of Twilight and Rainbow making love to each other, I'd most likely cry several times writing it, and then I'd look at it and go...

...no one wants to read four paragraphs of them kissing.

Outside of that, if I'm going to write a long story that has romance, I'd rather do what Ardenfax's Bluebird's Song did, which is do sensual make outs AND THEN SCREAM LOUDLY AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER THEY SHAGGED FOR SIX HOURS. He nailed it out of the park. He's my idol on that.

I've said before: I can't do this every week. I mean, I could, but then it would start to nip in the back of my mind I don't want to be known just for masturbation material.

Login or register to comment