• Published 22nd Oct 2014
  • 2,733 Views, 29 Comments

The last hope of Equestria - Dark lord



king Sombra has returned to take over Equestria and Celestia finds out a secret about her past that was kept from her for a every long time.she ask Princess Twilight Sparkle and the elements of harmony for help to find him. but it will not be easy...

  • ...
37
 29
 2,733

Iris

Twilight quickly shot her eyes open, while gasping for air only to find herself to what seemed to be a forever lasting dark abyss. "Hello?" she cried out. Her voice echoing all around her. As she began to stand form the cold dark floor a small light began to appear before her. In an instant the light began to shine brighter causing Twilight to hover her hand in front of her face.

So the white light answered ,with a female voice echoing towards the girl, We meet at last she said.

"Who are you?" asked twilight taking a step back, looking around the darkness "what is this place?”

There's nothing to fear little Mistress. My name is Iris she spoke with a majestic voice and right now you are in my domain .

"Why are you calling me Mistress? And why am I here?" Twilight asked with confusion

you are here because you asked who I was and you are a descendant from my master

"Wait...Master?"

that's correct Iris replied. Her voice echoing in the nothingness my master created me to serve him and his blood line she said. Before Twilight could answer a loud bells began to bong around them, causing Twilight to flinch, it appears our time is up Iris said as her voice began to fade until we meet again Mistress .

"Wait!" Twilight cried but was not able to stop the darkness from consuming her.

* * * * * *

In an instant twilight shot her eyes open and quickly stood up finding herself in a cold room, quickly placing her hand on her chest feeling her heart bet racing. "Hey take it easy" said Deimos walking to the couch she was laying on "everything is alright".

"Where...where am I?"

"In one of the royal guest rooms" Deimos began looking around room with a smile "Pretty big guest room in you ask me" he joked. Trying to cheer up the mood. "You were out for two days straight" he said feeling Twilight's forehead, causing her to blush. "Do you want some water?”

Unable to say a word, Twilight simply nodded her head tempting to hide the redness on her face. With a slight smile Deimos stood, calmly making his way towards the door and softly closing it leaving the girl to her thoughts. "Two days?" she whispered looking around the room and soon noticed a large black trench-coat covering her legs. "This is..." she said feeling the warmth of the coat as she slowly grabbed it.

"TWILIGHT!" Pinkie shouted hugging the girl with all her might. Behind her stood the rest of the girls with tears in their eyes.

"You had all of us worried" Rainbow called from the door.

"I'm sorry" Twilight hung her head.

"It wasn't your fault dear" said Rarity, Placing her and on the girls warm shoulder. Twilight looked at her with a small smile.

"How did I get here?"

"Ain't it obvious?" Applejack answered at the end of the couch "Deimos brought you up here".

"That's right!" Pinkie shouted letting go of the girl. "Once we entered the castle it began to rain really hard and all of a sudden "poof!" gone" she said waving her hands around.

"And a few minutes later he walked in soaking wet with you him arms" added Rainbow leaning on the wall with her arms crossed "said that he found you passed out on the ground and well he brought you up to his room right after he returned".

Twilight's cheeks began to turn bright red.Th...This is his room? she thought to herself but instantly remembering the dream she had while unconscious. "There's something I have to tell you guys" Twilight spoke looking at the girls with a serious expression.

* * * * *

Deimos made his through the hall way towards the kitchen but not before realizing that he lost his way "You got to be kidding me..." he sighed putting a hand on his head "why does this place have to be so big?"

"Lost yourself already?" Celestia called out walking towards him with a warm smile.

"Well I'm not really use to places like this" Deimos joked. Celestia's smile quickly disappeared and was replaced with a light look of sorrow.

"I can't imagine what you were put through" she whispered, tears starting to roll down her cheek "I...I'm so sorry-"

"Don't" Deimos put his hand in front of Celestia stopping her from speaking "as far as I’m concerned no one knew I even exited up until last night." he pulled her closer and held her in his strong, firm arms causing Celestia to sink her face in his chest letting out a soft cry. Deimos didn't say anything he just stood quietly and brushed Celestia's rainbow hair softly. It took Celestia a few minutes to finally settle down. "Feel better?" smiled Deimos wiping the tears from her cheek. Celestia nodded embarrassed of how wake she must have looked while crying. "Can I ask you something?"

Celestia look up at him and cleared her throat "of course" she replied "what would you like to know?"

"I want to know how you can be so certain I am really your brother." Deimos asked "It's just for all you know I could be an impostor trying to-"

"Take off your shirt" Celestia instantly interrupted him with a serious tone.

"I'm sorry...what?"

"Take off your shirt" Celestia demanded. Deimos stared at her wondering if she even realized what she just said. Letting out a soft sigh the boy began to lift his black V-neck shirt. As he took his shirt off Celestia fell silent to the horror of massive scars on her brother's whole body. Without saying a word she began to form her bright golden aura on her right hand and placed it on Deimos' chest.

"What are you doing?" He calmly asked as the aura began to consume his body.

"Don't worry..." Celestia began "every prisoner is branded with a symbol that looks like two hammers crossing each other. Usually the symbol is hidden with a spell so prisoners don't cut that part of their body"

"So this is some kind of hidden spell remover?"

Celestia laughed "something like that yes". A few seconds later the spell began warring off not reviling anything on the boy’s body. "There's your proof"

"What?" Deimos asked with a confused look "how does that prove anything?"

"Will from what I was told, you were put in Tartarus in secret" Celestia answered "you never really had a trial so that means you weren't branded" she stared at the marks on his body and began to run her fingers over them. Deimos stayed quiet not sure what else to say to his sister. "Is that one new?" Celestia asked touching three massive scars starting from his right shoulder down to his abdomen.

Deimos let out a small chuckle "yeah that one happened right when jailbreak started" he said "Cerberus began attacking all the prisoners and well he managed to get a good hit on me". Celestia let out a smile and placed here arms around him feeling his warmth on her body as she hugged him. Once Deimos placed his shirt back on, the two began walking towards the kitchen and as Deimos began to fill the small cup with water Celestia stared at him with a smile.

"Are you taking that to Twilight?" she asked leaning back on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah" Deimos answered placing the cup on the counter next to the sink. "She was out for three days straight so I figured she would be thirsty" for a few silence filled the kitchen and without a word Deimos began walking out of the room.

"Deimos..." Celestia called out quickly stopping him. Deimos looked back at her half way through the door. "Take care of her" she said with a soft warm smile. Deimos nodded and slowly closed the door behind him.

Walking down the hallway under the light of the beautiful night, Deimos looked up at the bright moon and smiled. "I will" he whispered as he making his way towards his room with the small cup of water in his hand.

* * * * * *

"And well that's bestially all of it" Twilight explained. The four girls looked at each other with an expression on their faces.

"Iris..." murmured Spike under his breath "where have heard that name before-" he stopped and quickly ran out of the room a fast he could leaving the girls even more confused then what they already were. Several minutes later Spike reentered the room huffing and gasping from exhaustion with a small brown covered book in his hand. "H-here..." he said taking small breaths with every word "Read...this..." he handed the book to Twilight and collapsed on the ground.

Twilight opened the brown book and began to read the page Spike marked. "Iris..." she began "One of the ten divine weapons would be given to anyone who had the power to wield her. Throughout the years Iris was never able to be wield properly until it was handed to a one of the most powerful wizard in history, Starswirl the Bearded. Starswirl soon placed a spell on Iris which allowed only him or his blood line to wield her..." Twilight had a puzzled expression on her face. "This doesn't make any sense....If Starswirl actually place that spell...then why Iris is with me?" she asked looking at the girls.

"Isn't it obvious?" Luna's voice called from the bedroom door. "Iris wasn't chosen for you out of the random" she said walking towards the girls "she was passed down to because Starswirl was not only my teacher....but he is your great, great, great grandfather..."

Author's Note:

hey guys I hope i didn't mess it up. i'm glad you guys like this story so far but plz if u guys want more like, fav, and follow and we'll see each other again in the next chapter, Dark lord out :pinkiehappy: