• Published 22nd Oct 2014
  • 2,730 Views, 29 Comments

The last hope of Equestria - Dark lord



king Sombra has returned to take over Equestria and Celestia finds out a secret about her past that was kept from her for a every long time.she ask Princess Twilight Sparkle and the elements of harmony for help to find him. but it will not be easy...

  • ...
37
 29
 2,730

The visit

Author's Note:

this one was done before Twilight's kingdom but ill put all the new stuff in the next one hope you like

enjoy

The room in which princess Twilight Sparkle was staying at, had dresses all over the floor. Red ones, blue ones, green ones, everywhere the eye could see. "Rarity it's just dinner nothing to worry about" Twilight cries trying to stop her friend while she was being measured. Rarity is a unicorn-blooded girl with Violet colored with a birthmark that look like three crystal on her back and she works in a boutique in a town called Ponyville.

"Twilight darling you simply can't just tell me to not worry about our double date with Flash and Spike, I want everything to be just perfect" say's Rarity as she tightens the measuring tape on the princesses waists and hips.

Just then a rainbow haired girl with blue wings and a birthmark of a thunder cloud with a rainbow colored lightning bolt on her hip, walks in followed by a blond girl wearing a brown hat and three apple looking birthmark on her right arm.

"Rarity..." the rainbow headed girl called out putting her hands on her hips "cut the princess some slack will you, like she said it's just dinner" Twilight tried not to smile at what her friend had said.

"Well excuse me if I was trying to keep everything prefect Rainbow Dash I am just trying to be a good friend" Rarity explain as Rainbow Dash rolls her eyes and tries to ignore her and turns her attention to the blond girl, "what's up Apple Jack you seem worried?"

Apple Jack did not say a word for a few seconds. "Oh it's nothing I was just wondering were Flutter Shy and Pinkie Pie have been up to?"

* * * * *

"Come on Flutter Shy were wasting time!" Pinkie cries as she puts her hands on her dark pink hair and a birthmark of three balloons on her left leg “we’re going to miss the train to Canterlot". In the distance a light pink hair Pegasus blooded girl with a birthmark of three butterflies, walks very slowly like as if she were to be worrying about something.

"Um... Pinkie I don't think ... I should have left angle bunny... well alone, he-"

"he'll be fine come on let's go!” Pinkie interrupted while grabbing Flutter Shy's arm and pulling her inside the train to Canterlot.

* * * * *

"They might have just missed the train" Twilight answered in a calm voice while Rainbow Dash shrugs her shoulders

"There!" Rarity shouts out of the random "all done now I will-" Rarity stops as she sees Twilight looking down at her feet with a worried face.

"What seems to be the trouble darling?" she asked with a frown.

"It's just that... I... sort of already picked out a dress”. As Twilight sat on her huge bed. She worried that her friend would be furious for making her waste her time.

"Oh... IDEA!! I'll just make a dress for the wedding" Rarity answers.

Twilight face turned completely red ""WHAT!!...no... nothing of such sort" she responds nodding her head trying to hide her blush while her friends laugh and smiled underneath princess Luna's night.

"Well then" Rarity said "what dress are you going to take?" she asked putting her hands on her waist

"Well I was thinking about the one you made me for the gala..." Twilight answered "can you make some adjustments for my wings please". Rarity was shocked that Twilight had kept the dress, she thought that Twilight might have already forgotten about that it.

"Of course darling I'll make the adjustments right away" Rarity announced. As she snapped her fingers all the tools she need had a light blue aura which made the tools float and went towards her working place.

"Will this take long" Rainbow Dash cried "I'm bored!"

"Dash your always bored-" as Apple Jack turned Rain Dash was already gone "dagnabbit RD" she whispers under her breath

* * * * *

In the tower of Princess Celestia, a loud slam came from her double doors as her younger sister dashed towards her bed with an exciting face "sister!!" cries Luna as she jumps on her older sister's bed waking her up from her slumber.

"SISTER...he's back our teacher is back!" in an instant Celestia shot open her eyes and got out of her bed and followed Luna to where their teacher was seen.

The two princesses walked to the library of spells. Princess Celestia was wounding where their teacher Star Swirl the bearded has been though out so many years even before Luna became Nightmare Moon he disappeared in thin air...or at least that's what the servants say that happened.

As the two princesses walked into star swirl's library, bells could be heard throughout the whole library. The sound stopped and from the distance a tall old age man with a long white beard and a pointy blue hat that has star and moons as well as his cape. As he laid a random book with his yellow aura.

"My students it has been such a long time. Has it not?" he asked as he put down his hat with his hands

"Teacher! It’s been so long-"

"There’s no time for talking" he interrupting Luna and looking at Celestia "there is a problem in the Crystal Empire"
He said "and there isn't much time to tell you. My soul was the only thing that is here right now for you can see I have died. But I am here to warn the two of you that King Sombra is going to return to take the empire back with the help of the changelings."

Once Princess Celestia heard those words, she quickly looked at Luna. "Luna send a letter to princess Cadence and Shining Armor!" she orders her "tell them be prepared for anything!". Luna didn't hesitate,she quickly turned after saying goodbye to her old teacher and leaving the library.

Right before the older princess was about to talk, her teacher immediately interrupted her "Celestia there is something that you must know..."

"What is it... what's wrong?"

Star Swirl took a deep berth and sighed. "The two of you weren't the only rulers of Equestria..."

"wha...what are you saying?" She says confused

"What I am trying say is that you..." he stopped and looked at the wooden floor sighing once more "you have a brother..."
Celestia gasped at what she had heard.

"I...I have-" she stuttered speech less

"Your brother is the same age as your sister Luna... he might be the only chance we have to defeat Sombra and
Save the empire" he said. "But... the truth about him and the reason why you never knew him was....because of your father"

"My father?" Celestia asked "what is the truth...why didn't I know anything about him... why did you hide it from me!"

Her voice was getting louder.

The old man took a deep breath and said "When you were born your mother was having Luna and your brother at the same time. By the time she gave birth, he was born different, he was born with a gift which meant he would stronger than your father, and your father disgraced the poor child. Your mother told me to protect him at all cost...but your father got to him before I could, banishing him to the Everfree forest and chained him in Tartars so no one would ever find him." he said "I had to hide it from you because if you would've known where he was, your father was have killed you and -" as he tried to explain but he began to faded away.

"No! My time is up. Tell the new Princess and the Elements of Harmony to find him...they must find him before Sombra does, now go, your brother has a-!" He couldn't finish and slowly he was fading away.

"TEACHER!" she cried "He...he didn't tell me his name...oh my... what should I do?-" a loud crash of glass interrupted the princess.

"Ouch my head...OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! I am so sorry Princess Celestia I really didn't mean to crash in, I overheard about what you were saying but-"

"You heard the conversion?" Celestia asked interrupting Rainbow Dash.

"Yes...but I didn't mean to" she said in a shivering voice. She was worried that the princess would punish her for crashing through a window

"It's alright...although I need you to do something for me" said the princess

"Just tell me what you need and I'm on it!" Rainbow said instantly

"I need you to bring twilight and the others to this library as soon as possible". In an instant Rainbow was on her feet and flying out the shattered window

"You got it Princess!" she said and took out flying to find Twilight and the others.

* * * * * *

At a fancy restaurant Rarity and Twilight were waiting for their dates "all we need now is to wait for spiky to bring your man". Twilight's face turned red as she blushed.

"Alright here they come good luck surge cube" says Apple jack as they were leaving out the back door.

Flash tried to stay calm as he saw Twilight in her beautiful gala dress. He was next to spike. Both were wearing black tuxedos standing in front of the glass doors.

"How do I look?" he ask spike trying to fix his tie. Spike sighed and growled under his breath

"For the last time you look fine, stop worrying so much now come on lets go inside!" Spike pulled Flash inside the restaurant eager to see Rarity. In the distance Apple jack was watching outside of the restaurant.

"HEY APPLE JACK!!" a voice yelled behind her that made her jump in fright and find out that it was Pinkie pie who was followed by Flutter shy.

"PINKIE PIE!" said Apple jack trying to calm her heart down "why y'all sneaking up behind me like that!" she grown

"Oh we're very sorry we startled you Apple jack it’s just that, Pinkie was glad we made it on time" Flutter shy explained.

"So how's the double date going" pinkie asked putting her forehead on the glass.

"She's looking good so far." The three look through the window and see that Rainbow Dash crashing down the glass ceiling of the restaurant. The three girls just look confused "what the hay is Rainbow doing there?!" asks Apple jack.

"Oh oh maybe she has a date too. That would make it a triple date!" said pinkie pie. The girls kept looking until they saw everyone running through the doors

"Come on girls there's an emergency in the castle!" said twilight

As they dash to the castle a strange figure with four legs, howled in the darkness and more than a dozen figures crashed down making a small fog of dust in front of the girls and the two boys.

"It's been quite some time, has it not, pony girl" said the figure as it chuckled softly. The six girls were confused, they did not seem to know who they were until the fog faded way the animals soon became humans, and there, before them was an army of Diamond dogs surrounding them. "You seem surprised to see us". Immediately Flash stepped in front of Twilight pulling out his sword while Spike changes both of his hands into dragon claws as he was standing in front of Rarity as well. "There is no need for that." Said the leader with his deep dark voice " Fido, Spot, take a group of man a find the boy, but do not harm anyone in Canterlot, understand?" he order (Rover is the strongest of all three as leader of the diamond dogs he only wares a red vest, he has incredible speed and straight able to lift boulders fore times his side with one hand, Fido maybe strong but he is the less intelligent of all tree. Spot is a fast digger his ability to through knives is incredible and unpredictable. Fido and Spot both ware black vests)

"Aww Rover" joked Spot

"What are you doing here!" yelled Twilight

"Oh my apologies "princess" did we arrived unexpectedly?" says Rover

"NO!" a voice yells in the dark. Suddenly Princess Celestia lands on the ground landing in front of the girls and spreads her wings "I've been expecting you"

"So you know why we are here do you not"

Celestia looked down then turn to Twilight "Twilight" she said in a calm voice "stay out of this. No matter what, do not interfere, understood?"

"Okay, princess" says Twilight in a worried voice. As Celestia walks towards Rover. The other diamond dogs were ready to pull out their swords.

"NO!" commanded Rover "we need them alive!" once the princess was close upon him Rover spoke "there is no point in hiding him we will-"

"What is your purpose with him?" she asked in a deep voice. Before Rover could have answer a deep low laugh could be heard around the area.

"Who's there show yourself" ordered Rover

"As you wish" the man’s voice appeared behind the girls. The man was a Draconequus blooded (which he is an element of chaos but was defeated by Twilight and her friends and had a change of heart) who dressed in a brown leather coat with a black shirt underneath and brown pants. His hair black with a white line on the top. He began to walked toward Celestia and pushing her behind him as if he were to be protecting her. Rover growled under his breath and finally spoke

"Discord" his voice seemed to change to anger

"Hello Rover, I'm assuming that you’re looking for the boy?" asked Discord with a smile on his face.

The girls didn't see to know what was happening "what's going on who are they looking for?" Twilight asked Rainbow Dash

"Well when I left to find something fun, to do I over haired the princess talking to someone else" she began " they were taking about her mother, and Tartarus and a boy that was said to be her brother that she never even knew about" as Rainbow Dash kept telling Twilight about the princesses brother A different diamond dog from Spots group sprinted towards Rover and whispered to him saying that the princess was right, the boy was not in Canterlot.

"Is that so?" he responded smiling "Well...it looks like you were right princess I missed judged you after all" he snaps his fingers which makes his group dig holes in the ground "Oh and dragon" he says turning his back to spike "you and that boy there" he says pointing to Flash "wouldn't last a second facing me". He digs down and covering up his hole.

* * * * *

Just for a few minutes Celestia told the girls the whole story. "Star Swirl told me to tell you that you must go search for my brother. I was thinking he would still be in Tartarus, but it seems that there was a jailbreak in Tartarus" she stayed in silent.

"Um...Princess" said Applejack "If there was a jailbreak and he was able to sneak out of Tartarus. Then I reckon the closes place he could run off to would be-..." she stops as her eyes seemed to be wide open.

Twilight walked over to her "Applejack...is something wrong" she said putting her hand on Applejack's shoulder.

Apple jack finally spoke "he could be in Ponyvill..."