• Published 22nd Oct 2014
  • 2,733 Views, 29 Comments

The last hope of Equestria - Dark lord



king Sombra has returned to take over Equestria and Celestia finds out a secret about her past that was kept from her for a every long time.she ask Princess Twilight Sparkle and the elements of harmony for help to find him. but it will not be easy...

  • ...
37
 29
 2,733

Reunited once more

Ponyville train center

The Ponyvill express came to a stop to its destination. "FINALLY!" Rainbow shouted flying out and into the sky, "it seemed like forever in there" she spun around and landed on a cloud.

"You know Rainbow Dash..." Rarity call from below "you could have just flown from Canterlot to Ponyville." Rarity rolled her eyes seeing that Rainbow was ignoring her.

Behind her came out the rest of the girls and princess Luna looking quite worried, sighed to herself and began to think " I have a brother?...why was this kept from-"

"Is everything alright Princess Luna?" Twilight asked putting her hand on Luna's shoulder bringing Luna back to reality

Shaking her head and with a small smile Luna nodded "yes i'm fine, but something worries me..." she said looking at the sky and sighed

"Well what's wrong?"

Luna gave a sigh "why was this information of my brother kept from Tia and I...?" she stopped talking and just looked at the sky, feeling the cool wind hit her face.

"Princess Celestia said Starswirl the bearded had to hide it from both of you for your own good, if he would have told you your father would've..." Twilight stopped realizing what she was about to say. She looked at Luna wanting to cheer her friend up, but not knowing how. Soon Rainbow Dash flew down from her cloud and walked towards Luna.

"Hey" she said putting her hands on her hips "don't sweat it Princess well help you find out the truth, right girls?" she asked looking over her shoulders. All the girls gave a slight and happy nod.

"Because we're all friends and friends help one another" Pinkie said hopping up and down happily as ever

Luna was speechless but happy that she had some very good friends and began to release tiers of joy "thank you all so much everyone" she said clearing her throat and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Princess Luna" said a guard from behind the girls "we were informed amount of prisoners from Tartarus..." he stopped looking at the princess.

"Well how many?" she said looking at the guard confused to why he had stopped

The guard cleared his throat and continued "there are over... two thousand, my lady...even Tirek" he said "but Princess Celestia ordered me to give you this" he said pulling a wooden box from his bag with the symbols of the Elements of Harmony

* * * * * *

In the library up stares, Sweetie Bell pushed ear near the door trying to hear what was going on down stairs.

"Can you hear anything?" whispered Apple Bloom behind Deimos

"No I can't, they’re too far"

"We need to get out of here" cried Scootaloo looking around the room and looked at the window "we can jump out without being seen".

* * * * * *

down stairs

"Wait, wait, wait, hold up" Rainbow called putting her hand up in front of Luna "what do you mean "we" have to find all the inmates?" she said with a mad expression one her face and crossing her arms "we already have to deal with Sombra coming back and finding your brother" she hissed "besides doesn't Tartarus have like a million solders to deal with that?"

"They do but..." Luna stopped and took a deep breath “twenty-four thousand....were...killed on duty" she said looking at the floor. Silence filled the room; everyone else hung their heads in sorrow not saying a word.

"Where do we start?" Spike called out in a deep voice raising his head in anger.

Luna cleared her throat "we can start with the Elements of Harmony" she said opening the wooden box and using her aura to hand each one their own. "Put them on, then hold hands in one circle" everyone did as they were told and hold hands in the circle "I will perform a summoning spell" Luna spoke

Twilight looked at her confused "but Princess Luna what are you going to summon?" she asked

"I am going to summon a weapon for everyone here" she replied "now everyone close your eyes". As soon as everyone did so Luna opened a book and began to read it " Oh great divine Phoenix we use your great power to read our soul and make the weapon of our dreams for now I say it Mote it be ". As she finished each Element shot out a speck of fire summoning a Phoenix.

* * * * * *

"Deimos look” said Scootaloo pointing back at the library "what do you think is going on?"

"I'm not sure" he said looking over his shoulder "but I don't want to find out-"

"HEY YOU, STOP RIGHT THERE !!" a royal guard shouted behind Deimos

shit... Deimos thought "Sweetie Bell, Apple Bloom" he whispered "when I say run you two run, got it ?"

"What, why!?...what are you going to do?" asked Sweetie Bell with a nervous look

"Just do it...okay?" he said through his teeth trying to hold a smile. The two girls nodded "okay, now Scootaloo get on my back, hold on tight and don't let go" Scootaloo gave him a nod and hopped on his back wrapping her arms around his neck. I won't be able to my sword scene Scootaloo is on my back...man I hope this works he said to himself.

"What are you four doing here?" the guard asked standing in front of Deimos "don't you know there are killers on the loose?”

"We were...um... just heading to Sugarcube Corner" Apple Bloom answered trying not to stutter. The guard didn't say anything for a few seconds but just kept looking at Deimos as if he was trying to read his mind.

“You know..." said the guard looking down with a smile and began to reach for his sword "those scars under your shirt look pretty… SERIOUS!!" he shouted pulling out his sword, swinging it towards Deimos. He took a step back, only getting a cut on the cheek, and took a step toward the guard punching the man with a left hook, making the guard lose his balance and drop to the ground.

Deimos turned to Sweetie Bell and Apple Bloom "run!" he shouted "go now and don't look back". The girls ran leaving him and Scootaloo behind. Deimos looked back to see five royal guard sprinting his way “well it's our turn to leave" he said as he began to run in the opposite direction.

"Where are we going to go?” asked Scootaloo tightening her arms around Deimos’s neck

“Well for starts we have to lose those guys" he replied "then we'll have to find the others and after that I’ll think of something".

"Well that sounds "very" promising..." said Sootaloo in a sarcastic voice. Deimos gave a small grin and kicked a box back only hitting one guard seeing that the other were still standing.

dame these guys don't give up easily he thought to himself vaulting over a fruit cart and sprinting towards a tall building not seeming to slow down.

"Deimos...?" Scootaloo cried not getting a response back "Deimos there's a building”

"So?" he answered

"You can't fly"

"I'm not going to" he said jumping into the air and grabbing the roof of the building. Pulling himself up on the roof Deimos looked down to see the guards spreading their white wing and flying up.

"What now?" asked Scootaloo in a nervous tone?

"Hold on" Deimos answered moving back but before he could take another step he was surrounded by royal guards all having their swords out.

"We'll send you back to Tartarus dead or aliv-" the guards stop being interrupted by a loud roar coming from the everfree forest

"What was that?" asked Scootaloo climbing down of Deimos's back. In the distance the trees of the everfree forest seemed to be falling down as if something was crashing its way through, within seconds a huge two legged beast with two big golden tusks in a form of harpoons and armor on its lower body and shoulders came charging out of the forest swinging a double sided battleaxe.

"What is that thing?!" cried a guard taking a step back.

"Forget about him" said a guard looking at Deimos "we have to protect the princess's" the other agreed and jumped off of the roof opening their wing and began to fly to the library

"Deimos what is that?" asked Scootaloo again

"It's not our problem..." he said looking in the other direction "come on, we need to go before it gets worse..."

"Worse...what do you mean worse?" She asked in a shocked tone

"I mean that thing is an Elephantaur and its going to kill everything in its path” he answered "if we don't leave now then it will kill you and I’ll go back to prison" he began to walk away

"We can't leave them!" Scootaloo shouted "we can't let them die!"

"And what can we do!?" Deimos shouted turning around to look at the little girl "you're just a little girl and i'm just a fugitive!!"

"But the sisters of Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell are over there" she cried "please we need to help them..."

"This isn't my fight, understand..." Deimos said looking away "lets get down from here." he said carrying Scootaloo on his back and jumping off the roof landing on the ground. He turned to Scootaloo as she got off of his back "look..." he said taking a deep breath "I'm going to kill that thing only because you helped me get some close"

"Really?" Scootaloo answered looking up at him

"Yes, now come one we don't have much time"

* * * * * *

"Guys what happened?" asked Spike coughing and waving the gray smoke way from his face

"What the hay happened?" A.J. coughed trying to look around.

"Guys look at what I got!" Pinkie pie called out lifting a pink war hammer with the same cutie mark as hers, at the top of the hammer.

"Pinkie...um where did you get that?" twilight asked surprised.

"Over there" Pinkie pointed at the wall that seemed to be burned. Five weapons were on the wall, two double edged sword with a making of an apple in the center of the handle and the other one with the marking of a rain cloud shooting out a colored lightning bolt, A bow and arrows with a spell book that had three diamonds carved on the book and arrow bag, next to it was a small yellow staff with a spear end, the final weapon was a black bladed katana with a violet handle.

"Whoa..." said Rainbow with her mouth open "are those ours?”

"Indeed" said Luna waking over to them "each one of these have a meaning..." using her magic to pick each one at a time, "Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash you two have the double bladed sword therefor the two of you are the strongest and the bravest in the group" she said handing them their swords before turning to Fluttershy and Pinkie pie " Fluttershy, you have the staff which represents the strength in your soul and the kindness in your heart" she hands the staff to her and looks toward pinkie " Pinkie pie, yours is-"

"A HAMMER!!" Pinkie shouts lifting the hammer as if it was light as a feather "I'll call it PARTY SMASHER ! No wait PARTY CRASHER or-"

"Or you could let the princess finish." Rainbow called out interrupting Pinkie

Pinkie blushed “oh right, sorry I’ll wait."

Luna sighed "it's alright, your hammer represents strength that you have for others and how much you care about them" she tuned to Rarity levitating the spell book and the bow and arrows "Rarity this spell book will help you make the simplest jewels into a weapon and the bow and arrows indicated protection and defense" after handing them to Rarity, she lifted the final weapon handing it to Twilight "Twilight Sparkle, this weapon is a katana one of the most strongest weapon that one can hold. Your power combined with the swords is unbelievable, it represents leadership and power making you the leader of the group".

"PRINCESS LUNA!" shouted a guard running into the room. Luna quickly turned to face the guard.

"What is it, what's wrong?" she asked seeing the face of the guard, his eyes wide open as if he saw a demon.

"It's an Elephantaur you highness" he stopped to catch his breath "it's coming this way"

* * * * * *

"HOLD YOUR GROUND MEN!" shouted the Commander Strong Shield as the Elephantaur walked closer and closer to the library but soon came to a stop.

"Commander Strong Shield“ Luna called from behind "what's going on-" before Luna could finish she was interrupted but and witched laugh.

" Well if it isn't the Princess of the night" a woman called out appearing with a greenish smog wearing a black dress "it's been so long my dear" she said with a smile on her face as if she was trying to taunt Luna.

"Rhiannon.." Luna growled under her breath "What is it that you seek?"

"Can't an old friend come and visit?" said Rhiannon making a sad face "you don't send letters anymore"

"Um...Princess Luna who is she?" Twilight asked with a confusing look as well did the others

"Her name is Rhiannon also known as a witch, she is one of the seven furies."

"The furies? Who the hell are they?" shouted Rainbow

"They are the most dangerous witches and killers in all of Equestria they are supposed to be stone and locked away in tartarus " Twilight answered looking straight at Rhiannon

"Well, well the little girl did her homework" Rhiannon laughed as she got a good look at Twilight noticing her wings "you don't look like a pegasy, but you have wings," she paused finally realized realizing the answer "you are a Princess aren't you!" Twilight didn't answer "ha so now they make anyone a princess, now l've seen it all, how pathetic." she lifts her left hand and a blood red sword soon appears in her hand "kill them but leave her to me" she ordered pointing at Luna and sprinted towards and tackled Luna sending her through buildings. Not long after the beast let out a loud shout as it began to charge at the first wave of guard, swinging its ax sending blood everywhere

"ARCHERS FIRE ! " shouted Strong Shield. Soon the sky was filled with arrows hitting the Elephantaur piercing its flesh letting out cry of anger as blood dripped out "damn it's not working"

"We'll just have to fight !" replied Spike changing his hands into dragon claws " Strong Shield, you and your men hold back and protect Princess Twilight and the others," he ordered as Strong Shield nodded and did as he was told " Applejack, Rainbow we'll attack head on"

"Okay lets do this" said Rainbow with a nod

The three charged running as fast as they could. Spike strikes first but was only able hit the beast's left shoulder causing him to get garbed and be thrown to the ground with incredible force "SPIKE!" the two girls yelled with despair . The Elephantaur looked up and no longer then a second throw Spike at them hitting the girls on the ground, grinning in pain. The Elephantaur lifted his ax over his head and brought it down making a dust cloud around it.

"NOOOO!" Twilight shouted at the of her lungs with tears in her eyes. Soon the cloud of dust began to clear off but Twilight kept her eyes close, crying on her knees, not wanting to open them knowing that her friends have died.

"Come one we're almost there" a small voice said as it walked towards Twilight's location. Twilight looked up to see Sweetie Belle, Apple bloom, and Scootaloo pulling Spike and the girls to safety

"GIRLS !" Twilight cried, and turned to Strong Shield "please help them" she begged. Strong Shield ordered his men to help Spike and the two girls with their wounds. Twilight looked over her shoulder back to the girls "how did you three get here?" She asked with a confused look. None of the girls looked at Twilight and only stared at the cloud of dust in the distance. As the dust began to fade, a black figure began to form and the beast was standing with his ax being stopped by a black sword. There stood Deimos holding the sword handle with his right hand and the blade with his left pushing it up wards with all his force making the Elephantaur take a step backward.

"Who are you?" asked the Elephantaur, his voice low and scratchy as if someone was using sandpaper.

Deimos stood there tightening his grip on his sword "Why do you care?" Deimos asked not looking up. His voice deep and shadow like.

The beast grinned "You are right I don't care" he said charging towards Deimos "ALL I CARE ABOUT !!" it shouted raising his ax "IS TO KILL YOU!!" Before he could bring his ax down he felt a deep pain coming from his abdomen and stopped moving only to find Deimos behind him and his sword dripping blood "h..how ?" he asked with his eyes wide open in shock.

"You took lives of innocent people and for what purpose?" Deimos responded in a deep voice. The beast grabbed his ax tighter in his right hand and turned to swing it but soon felt an even worse pain on his wrist, realizing his hand was cut off he let out a painful scream "now you'll feel the pain that you did to them!" he shouted soon getting flashes of the town that was once happy and joyful, soon turning in to a town with dead bodies, pools of blood, chaos and people screaming.

"P...please I...I beg for mercy!" he begged crawling backwards

"You want mercy?" Deimos answered "look around you, look at all the families you killed and you want mercy!?" he shouted stabbing his sword on the dirt and lighting it with his blue aura turning darker "lets hope hell has mercy for your soul" he said turning the spot where the Elephantaur in to a demonic symbol in which shadow hands began to drag the beast down.

"NOOO PLEASE-" his screams were silent as the portal closed.

Everyone was silent but stun at the sight.

" That...that was dark magic" Twilight thought "who are you?" she asked walking towards him.

"Princess Stay back he's one of the prisoners!" Strong Shield shouted making Twilight flinch backwards and shot his arrow towards Deimos.

"DEIMOS LOOK OUT !" Sweetie Bell tried to warn him but was too late. The arrow pierced through his chest, blood dripping out of his mouth.

"shit..." Deimos said before collapsing to one knee and began to gasp

"DEIMOS!" the girls shouted running towards him but were stopped by the guards. Five of them rushed to pull Deimos, and Strong Shield walked towards him pulling out his sword with his right hand. Standing in front of him Strong Shield put the tip of the sword to his neck.

"Any last words before you die?" Strong shield replied with a smiling smirk. Deimos said nothing only looking at Strong's eyes with anger. "Well then..." Strong began lift the sword over his head and shouted "DIE!" as he brought it down but soon realized that his sword was gone from his hands. He quickly turned around only to find Sweetie Bell forcing her magic to levitate the sword and send it far from Strong's reach.

"Deimos run!!" she shouted. Using the rest of his straight, Deimos broke free from the men and punched Strong Shield in the abdomen and pulled his sword out, and brought it down.

"STOP!!" Twilight cried out, causing Deimos to stab the ground, missing his target. He looked up at Twilight making eye contact "please don't do this." she begged her eyes full of tears, with a sigh Deimos picked himself up from Strong and placed his sword back in it scabbard on his back.

"I give up" he announced putting his hands in the air and soon was handcuffed

"Get the little brats as well" Strong shouted once he was back on his feet.

Twilight stood in front of the girls her wings spread out "Strong Shield please there just girls please they don't need to be put in jail-"

"Leave them be" a female voice called out. Everyone turns to see Luna with Rhiannon on her knees and blood dripping from her mouth

" But Princess they tried to help this prisoner" Strong tried to explain. Luna looked at him

"I understand what you are saying" she began "but" she stopped and cleared her throat "he...he's my brother" no one answered they just stood there looking in shock and in silence...

Author's Note:

hey guys i know its been along time but i was getting everything ready for the next chapters that will come soon hope u like it.