• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 8,092 Views, 785 Comments

when slenderman left me in paradise - Jimbob



slenderman isn't all that bad i suppose

  • ...
34
 785
 8,092

PreviousChapters Next
BOSS FIGHT!

[Knight]

{Me}

Twilights POV

Where were they? We’ve been looking all over the forest!

Twilight and Rarity had run off to get search party together with only a little hesitation after Jake had left.

Jake….

Stop that! Thoughts like that won’t help me now! Besides he probably doesn't even like me like that and we have more important things to do. First find the girls, then chew Jake out for leaving on his own, and then figure out what she was feeling towards him.

But we’ve already check a half-dozen caves with no signs of the girls! Where could they be?

“Twi I found something!” Twilight broke out of her thoughts and looked over towards Applejack who was standing in front of a huge cave entrance.

“Do you think the girls are in there?” As if on cue three small fillies ran out of the cave and straight towards AJ. After calming them down a bit they managed to understand what they were trying to say.

“Sis there was a dragon down there! And then the dragon tried to hurt us but then a hairless monkey thing jumped in front of us and blocked the fire!” Oh no Jake!

“AJ we have to go help him!”

“Sugarpie I don’t know what we could do it’s a dragon” a loud roaring could be heard from the cave. Twilight decided that she was going down in that cave with or without Applejack. She started to run toward the entrance when she jerked back. AJ was holding her back by her tail.

“Twi you heard what he told the girls! He said wait out here he probably has a plan and doesn’t want anypony getting hurt!”

Twilight stopped trying to get out of Applejack’s grasp and sat down.

“Don’t worry Twi I’m sure he’ll be fine”

“He better be” she muttered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jake’s POV

“THAT THE BEST YOU GOT?!” I yelled as I dodged to the side narrowly dodging the dragon’s tail. The dragon roared and anger and swung his claws towards me destroying a stalagmite behind me as I ducked under his swipe. I pulled out my revolver and put two well- placed shots into his gut. They didn’t seem to have too much of an effect. The dragon bellowed at me again and spewed fire straight towards me.

I rose and put my hands up blowing out my own dark fire. I was charging up energy in my hand again think that the dragon was stupid for trying the same trick twice. That’s when the dragon’s tail hit my right shoulder.

*THWACK*

I was sent into the wall of the cavern with a sickening crack and a sharp pain in my left arm. I quickly looked over at it and saw a bone sticking out.

{Oh that’s all kinds of bad}


[We need to hurry up and finish this guy off]

I got a crazy idea.

[It could work]

{Best I got}

I reignited my right hand and drew my sword which immediately became shrouded in black flames. I concentrated on the area above the dragon until a large black spike began to form. Ok here comes the hard part. I charged forward straight at the dragon who was inhaling for another bout of flames. He breathed out more flames which I dived under and pulled myself back up still running towards the dragon.

I was almost underneath the dragon when I lashed out my sword arm in the underside of the dragon’s front right arm cutting through muscle and tendon. I kept going till I was at the dragon’s back right leg and cut through it too. The dragon now fell to the side after losing the use of his legs. ‘All according to the plan’ I thought until the dragons tail connected with my gut and sent me flying into a pile of gold.

I screamed as I landed on my left arm I looked over toward the dragon who was attempting, and failing, to regain his footing. I looked back up toward the ceiling to see a massive dark spike positioned over the dragon. I lifted up my arm and saw the spike move as it began to respond to my commands. I looked back at the dragon that had begun to inhale again.

“ GO.TO.HELL!” I yelled as I brought the spike down on the dragon’s head with a sickening crunch. The dragon stopped moving and was being surrounded by a crimson pool of blood.

I stuck my sword in the cave floor and used it as a cane to get back up. I looked back over the piles of gold and loot behind me. ‘Fuck it’ I thought ‘that bastard put up one hell of a fight’. I began to surround the piles of loot with shadows till they were all coated in darkness, then I sent it into the storage.

I’ll count it later but first let’s get out of this damn cave. It was slow going I was sure that I had at least sprained my ankle and had to lean heavily on my sword. I looked over at my arm and saw that there was a lot of blood coming out along with an unsettling amount of bone.

{We better hope there’s a doctor nearby or we’re dead}

[Yeah we took way too much damage during that fight]

{Yeah but we killed a dragon who can say they honestly killed a dragon? Besides Skyrim which reminds me}

“FUS RO DAH!” nothing damn I was really hoping that would work. Oh well.

I stumbled out of the cave and was momentarily blinded by the sun. The shadows flew out of my eyes like steam returning my ability to see in the light. Just in time to see a purple blur flying right at me.

“JAKE!” well at least Twilight had found the girls. I yelped as she gave me a hug that squeezed my arm. Unfortunately the blood loss was staring to affect me.

“Ohhi Twilight whatareyou doing in the woods?” I was starting to slur my words together. Then she got a good look at my arm.

“Applejack come here we’ve got to get him to the hospital”

“Not the hospital” I groaned as I slumped over unconscious.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*BEEP*

Shut up.

*BEEP*

I mean it!

*BEEP*

THAT’S IT!

My eyes shot open and turned towards the sound of the beeping. Goddamn heart monitor I focused on the shadow beneath it and summoned a dark hand to unplug it. With the beeping stopped I took notice of something on my chest. I wearily looked over and saw the CMC lying down on my chest sleeping.

{HNNNNNNNNNNNG}

[HOW CAN THEY BE THAT CUTE?! IT’S NOT RIGHT!]

I around the rest of the room and spotted Twilight asleep in a chair next to the bed. I also noticed that there was a bushel of apples next to her. I had a shadow arm throw me an apple which I munched on contentedly while preparing myself for a lecture from Twilight.

After I finished my apple I started to stroke Twilight’s mane she let out a contented sigh in her sleep.
I took check of my body and noticed that besides my left arm it wasn’t all that bad. I had some gauze over my right shoulder and stomach where the dragon’s tail had hit me and it felt like I might a wrap on my foot but that was about it. Shit it was still probably enough to keep him in the hospital for a few days.

{NEW OBJECTIVE: Sneak right the fuck out of the hospital before anypony wakes up!}

[Roger that command sneaking out in progress]

I moved the shadows underneath the blankets to make a perfect mold of my chest and slowly began to slip out of the covers. Once I was out I made myself a cane and walked towards the door.

“Where do you think your going?” shit Twilight woke up.

“Oh you know out” I said and quickly lunged towards the door only to be enveloped in a purple aura and lifted in the air.

“Oh no you don’t doctor whooves said you have at least two more days before you can leave the hospital”

[MISSION FAILED]

{I demand a do-over!}

“But Twi I hate the hospital can’t I just heal in the library where I can read at least?” I was whining but I really hate the hospital and wasn’t going to pull any punches if it got me out of here early.

“Maybe but for now sleep”

“Yes master” I slide back under the covers and removed my shadow impression of my chest. Feeling the three little fillies land on my chest I began to doze off again. my last thought was 'Twilight looks cute when she's sleeping'.


A/N: OK guy lemme know what you think, especially about Twilight's part, Thanks. Rate and Comment please!

PreviousChapters Next