• Published 17th Sep 2013
  • 22,947 Views, 137 Comments

Servant of the Sun - JimmyRuss



Celestia has invited you over as an honored guest, but the purpose of her invitation might become obvious soon.

  • ...
42
 137
 22,947
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

That was one of the best clopfics that I had ever read. Please, never stop writing. Even as a female, I can say that was hot. Awesome job JimmyRuss.

You are definitely a pony after my own heart, and by that I mean a total ass lover. Another entertaining chapter and wondering what's next.

Forgot what fic this was at first. I must say, I didn't expect an update on it. More than happy that it did.

SHIT, I GOT HARD!!!

Sweet mercy! I hope you do another chapter.

If anybody needs me, I'll be in my bunk. For like the next week and a half. Because DAMN.

This is good...but could use a lot less detail...

Oh my god, that was so INTENSE. The detail, the passion, the... "Story COMPLETED"?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

i.imgur.com/aoJGeJw.gif


needless to say, the title did not disappoint. Not one bit..

NOOOOOOOO!!! Not complete NOOOOOOO!!!:fluttershbad:

Would asking politely for more be an act of futility?

Not bad. Consider a sequel please.

I salute you good sir.

When is the next chapet coming out. This is a good storie

4342792
This one is finished, I have something else planned for June to do with a sister.

I though this was longer. I remember this had more chapters than 2. WHAT HAPPENED!?
QUE ALGUIEN ME EXPLIQUE!!!

ohhhhhhhh hell yeah that was amazing:yay::yay::twilightblush::twilightblush: more more more

Please tell me a Luna chapter is in order, even if it's being written in Valve time.

4343194 A question, who made the cover art of celestia?

Very hot this fic.

Please please please make more of it, or a sequel.

Freaking phenomenal clopfic, You've truly got the blood of a writer coursing through your veins man. Since you've decided to end this gem of a story, All I'd ask for would be a sequel of some sort, Many ideas pop into my head, Trillions into yours, I cannot force you to do anything and I'm not truly asking but i would totally clop to the sequel too. People like you constantly inspire me to surpass you and break the own limits that have been placed upon myself and to better myself as a writer. As a clopfic alone: 8/10 Great work man, You're blessed with natural talent.

Even the heat outside is nothing compared to this clopfic.
Now I just need to find a shower in a walk in freezer so that I can cool of.

I must admit I am very disappoint that you didn't continue this. Celestia's teasing was excellently paced and it'd be nice if Anon could get a permanent job as Celestia's plaything. One suggestion would be for her to stuff him in her dress and carry him around for a day's work, all while the populace suspects nothing. Then there's the possibility of bringing in Luna or another character, if not for sexy times then perhaps to give him a word of encouragement to help normalize this arrangement. There's just so much that could be done.

Login or register to comment