• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 801 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Journey to Equestria - Balareth



When an astronaut must save the world he get lost in space, and now he must go to a planet called Equestria to survive and live there!

  • ...
2
 6
 801

Chapter 2 - A new and bizzarre world

I continued walking through Poniville. the night sky was more brighter than the Earth, and i liked the stars who were more numerous than my planet, it was as if the clouds had frosty the sky, the stars had different colours, i had to admit it: it was a beautiful planet. The ponies were frightened as soon they saw me and ran to their homes, it was obvious, they never saw a human in their entire lives and i was an alien for them, that situation couldn't help me because all of them were to scared to talk to me, so i kept walking looking for someone who can take me to Celestia even if i knew that no one wanted to help me.


Soon i arrived into a really big tree, but this one had windows and a door, like if someone was living there, i came closer to that bizarre tree house and i heard a very cute voice saying:

"alright Spike, take note: Dear Princess Celestia, today i learned a very valuable lesson...".

She knew something about Celestia! I watched through the window and i saw a purple mare, an unicorn, and a little lizard writing something with a quill in a parchment, maybe the words that the unicorn was telling to him. Suddenly the lizard saw me and ran scared into the unicorn's flanks.


"Twilight! There's something outside and it's watching us!"

"Don't worry Spike, i'll check it out," said Twilight.

I just can't hide, i must show myself and ask for help so i kept stand and waited for her reaction. When she opened the door and stared at me, she was surprised for a moment but then she looked me with curiosity perhaps waiting some move of my part.

"Hello there, are you Twilight?" i asked.

"Yes, Who are you?" Twilight asked.

"My name is Magragor," i said. " i'm from the planet Earth, I come in peace, i don't want any trouble, my ship crashed near here and im completly lost, the zebra told me that i must find Celestia because she is the only one who can help me"

"The Zebra?" Twilight asked "You mean Zecora".

"That's right, the zebra who talks with rhyms"

"Yeah i know her, Please come in!" Twilight said inviting me to her home.
the door was a little small for me, yet i could enter, once inside i felt the ambience, Twilight's house smelt nice, there were a large amount of books and a telescope, she was a scientist? Perfect! maybe she could answers some questions i have.

"You got a nice place Twilight, very nice house," i said.

"Thank you and by the way, How did you know my name?" Twilight asked.

"Well i heard the lizard calling you Twilight so i think that you must be Twilight," I said.

"Wait dude! I'm not a lizard! I am a dragon!" Said Spike a little upset.

"i'm sorry buddy i just couldn't figure out what exactly you were," i said.

"it's okay Magragor," said Twilight. "Princess Celestia will be please to see you, and i, well, i have many questions for you, but, i think it's not the time for that. Spike, take note! "Dear Princess Celestia, today i found an interesting being from another world and he's now in my house asking for you, he want to see you urgently, your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle"".

When the letter was finished, Spike took it and burned with some kind of green fire, the ashes blown away from the window, i holded up the questions, if that was the way they send letters i'm okay with that, someday i hope to know all the secrets of this place.

Later that night Twilight received a letter, it was Celestia herself, Twilight read the letter without letting me to see it, she saw me and smiled.

"You can stay with us until she came," said Twilight. "Im sure she can do something for you Magragor".
Twilight brought a pillow and some blankets but, for my surprise, They were shining in a purple light and levitating! When i saw Twilight's horn i noticed that the horn was shining as well.

"I'm sorry Magragor," said Twilight. "but you have to sleep on the floor, i have no other place for you to sleep".

"I'ts okay Twilight," i said. "i don't want to bother you, by the way, did you do that?"

"Do what?" Twilight asked.

"That! moving objects without touch them is amazing!" I said. "Many scientists of my planet have descarted the existence of telekinesis and now you have prove me that indeed it is real!"

Twilight and Spike stared at me very surprised, maybe TK is one of the most common thing in this crazy planet, and looks like Twilight wasn't the only one who have many questions on her head, still, we were very tired and need some sleep. I was very excited, not only i found life in another planet but i was living with them, smart and noble creatures. i tried to sleep in the living room with my head full of ideas, ideas that i won't answer until i finally meet Princess Celestia so i slept with a huge smile on my face waiting for tomorrow.

Morning, i woke up and what i saw? Five other ponies talking with Twilight! they had different colours and marks of their flanks, one of them must be Celestia.

"Magragor," said Twilight. "I want you to introduce you my friends, they're here to meet you," Twilight said pointing her friends. "This is Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy"

"Nice to meet everyone or should i say, everypony" i said trying to be friendly.

"You came from another planet? How is it? Are they friendly there? What is a planet?" Pinkie Pie said very happy, i never saw someone full like energy like her.

"Wow! you must have some powerful wings to fly over here!" Rainbow Dash said, i guess that she is the tough one by the way she was looking me.

"Oh well dear! you must have so many things to tell us! like what kind of dresses your people wear!" Rarity said, a unicorn concerned to high fashion and style.

"Nice to met ya! i'm so excited to meet friendly creatures from the other side!" said Applejack, a pony with a cowboy hat.

"Nice to meet you Mag... i... i hope you're okay" said Fluttershy, I never saw someone so insecure and shy in my life!

The ponies and i kept talking about my life and my planet as much as i did asking for so many things i saw on Equestria so far, they were very friendly with me and i was trying to explained how did i got here until Celestia came, she was bigger than the rest of ponies, white skin, using a horn and wings at the same time and her mane was long and shining with three different colours.

"Princess Celestia!" said the six ponies.

"He is the stranger?" said Celestia.

"Yes Princess," said Twilight. "he came here from a very far planet and he needs your help".

"Your Majesty," i said trying to be respectful, because she is a princess after all.

"Twilight said you came from another world and you need my help, am i right?"

"Yes Your Majesty," i said. "i'm lost here and i can't return to my home so i was wondering if i can stay with you for a while".

"i think that you better go with me in my palace so you can tell me the details," said Celestia.

"That would be an honor Your Majesty". i said.

Later i was flying very high, riding on a armoured pegasus, i guess he was one of the Royal Guard of the princess, the sensation of flying was nice, but i was scared in that moment, a few minutes i saw the castle, it was big and imponent, i was sure that the princess would help and now i wonder What plans have the princess with me, a really weird specie trying to fit in a world of talking ponies? and most important how is gonna be the future with me if i could stay in Equestria?

Comments ( 2 )

the whole story is to fast a pace. slow down explain whats going on with detail. why does he now who Twilight is, when it was never mention before. and the chapter before when did he get injured,why did he have no choice in taking that potion. why did Zecora not take him to the village. why is he trusting aliens so much, humans are paranoid beings. when it comes down to it this feels more like explanation with no story.plus did Celestia her self come out of nowhere then all of a sudden take him to the palace for what appears as no reason. and if he is from the year 4270 the technology then would be off the chart be more creative. plus the whole he went to blow up a asteroid is from a very famous movie. im sure you now what im talking about. plus how far away was that dam thing. since there is no way it was in the same solar system as are's. so why would they need to blow it up then when we would have waited for it to get at least into the inner planets . i could go own to say more about the tech. we would have had by that point in time, or the fact that even now we have relies its easier to just change there course then destroy them.:facehoof:

in the end its the journey that matters not the destination. remember this and try not to do a obvious self insert next time as well as ripe off famous movies.:ajbemused:

3218714

You're right, i think that maybe i need to explain so many things. and i DO NOT ripped any movie for this story, this story i wrote myself long time ago (with humans XD) and i'm re-writing my story to fit in MLP universe, so i had to cut some things, i wrote the story in notepad and i paste it on this page.
Anyways i think i better review my own story.for any future mistakes, Thank you for your review! Brohoof!

Login or register to comment