• Published 4th Sep 2013
  • 646 Views, 14 Comments

Wishes Gone Wrong - Jazzy Mellows



Luna learns the hard way that you have to be REALLY careful about what you wish for, because you just might get it.

  • ...
2
 14
 646

Magic is everywhere (FillyVision)

The new place that Spackle had left Twilight in was all sorts of interesting, and Sawa seemed to enjoy Twilight's games, or at the very least, played along. But, the filly was beginning to wish that Sawa would stop chasing her so that she could explore this new place thoroughly, and without any interruption.

It was then that Sawa began making bad noises, the kind that Caregiver would use when she was upset with Twilight. The purple filly did not like when anypony made those kinds of noises, so she buzzed back to Sawa, and her bad face got less bad, but still wasn't quite good. The filly felt bad as well, because she didn't know how to make Sawa's bad face go away.

Twilight started saying Sawa's name, trying to get her bad face to go away, but Sawa only sighed, and walked to a new room in the place. Twilight, curious as ever, followed her.

The new room was dark. There was a very low table, lower than the ones in Caregiver's home, and it was covered in a clear, hard sheet. Sawa had slumped herself down in a chair and grabbed a small rectangle. She hit a button on it, and across the room, a black box lit up with many colors and made sounds. Twilight had never seen such a device before. It was hypnotizing to say the least. It made Twilight completely unaware of any events around her that did not directly involve her.

Without warning, Sawa stepped in front of the magic box, and Twilight craned her head to try and see the pretty colors moving around, but then something new, but familiar showed on the screen, and Sawa sat back down.

Rather than hearing talking coming from the magic box, there was music. It was an oddly familiar tune, but the filly didn't know where she knew the tune from. Then she saw ponies! This surprised her the most, because not only did she see other ponies, but they were ponies she recognized. She saw Soft, Rawr-y, Dash-y, Puffy, and Apple. This pleased her, and she said their names aloud, so that Sawa knew who they were. But then she saw Woona, and Caregiver as well! Was this magic box a way back to home?

The filly walked up to the box, and started calling Caregiver and Woona's names, positive that they would hear her, but they made no attempt to take her back. This made Twilight sad. Did the Caregiver not want her anymore? The very idea made the filly begin to cry, and the box went black again.

This caused Twilight to cry more. She missed Caregiver. But she soon forgot that when Sawa picked her up and began to rock her, singing a gentle song. It didn't make Twilight sleepy, but it told her that at least somepony here knew how to care for a filly.