• Published 4th Sep 2013
  • 645 Views, 14 Comments

Wishes Gone Wrong - Jazzy Mellows



Luna learns the hard way that you have to be REALLY careful about what you wish for, because you just might get it.

  • ...
2
 14
 645

Throne of Boredom (GoblinVision)

The Goblin King sat on his throne, bored as usual. What's the purpose of power when there's nothing to use it for? But his boredom didn't last for long today, for he heard those all powerful words.

“I wish.”

It was an easy wish, a rather boring wish. People make wishes all the time, and he has to choose whether or not they deserve being granted, but this was a land where he had hardly ever dabbled in. Perhaps this one would be fun.

He granted the wish, allowing an adult.... pony? Did he just grant a pony's wish? Well, he's seen weirder, he had to admit. Anyway, he allowed her to understand the intentions of a baby- or would they say filly? Probably filly. They were ponies after all.

But then the fun wish came. The one that always starts fun adventures and crazy happenings, where people, or maybe ponies, discovered new things about themselves. At least this one didn't expect him to act like he was lovesick for them. It was always tedious when hormone-riddled teenagers had those kinds of expectations.

The wish was granted.

“Let the fun begin!”