• Published 4th Sep 2013
  • 646 Views, 14 Comments

Wishes Gone Wrong - Jazzy Mellows



Luna learns the hard way that you have to be REALLY careful about what you wish for, because you just might get it.

  • ...
2
 14
 646

It's not bedtime yet! (FillyVision)

Twilight was woken most unexpectedly by being dropped onto Woona's bed. How rude of Caregiver to do that, when Twilight had been having such a nice dream about a land filled to the brim with toys and candy. She would just have to tell BOTH Woona and Caregiver how much she disliked being woken, but Caregiver had left the room already, so she had to scream as loud as possible.

Woona kept trying to do things to make her stop crying, but that was not what she wanted. If Twilight couldn't get back to sleep, then NO ONE would be allowed to go back to sleep. That was all there was to it.

Then Woona did something unexpected. She picked Twilight up with her magic, and flew up the spiral stairs at a rather fun speed. Twilight liked this a lot, and let the Dark Princess continue this action without any noises to distract her.

When they reached the top of the spirals, Woona lifted up the moon with her magic, and flew back down the spirals once more, but at a slightly slower speed. This was also fun, and Twilight happily awaited what other games Woona would think up next, but then Woona put Twilight on the bed. Twilight didn't want that! Not after all this fun!

“NO!” she told Woona. Surely that would get the message across, but Woona didn't seem to understand. How could she not understand such a simple demand? Twilight would simply have to tell her again, and so she kept saying “no” until Woona finally said something back.

Twilight didn't know what it was about what Woona said, but it put a new word into the filly's mouth, one that would surely get her message across this time. She tried her command again.

“No ni-ni!” These words seemed to surprise Woona, and when she said something with a puzzled look, Twilight repeated her newly found phrase, to make sure that Woona understood.

But she did nothing! Woona did absolutely nothing! How could she do nothing after being given such a simple, understandable command? This saddened Twilight, and she cried again, fearing that she would have to go to sleep again.

The filly was crying so hard that she almost didn't hear when Woona shouted something, with a new word that Twilight had never heard before. It was an easy word, and easy to remember, but she didn't know what it meant. But after hearing Woona scream, Twilight no longer knew where she was. All she saw was shiny things and magic.