• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 870 Views, 2 Comments

The Hidden Truth: Dimensional Traveling - Pokemon of the Night



A young man around the age of nineteen named Eric Reitzell some how ends up in Equestria but has no idea on how he got there. He then meets the main six and others and later they end up traveling to a whole butch of other worlds so he can find his.

  • ...
10
 2
 870

Nightmare or Reality

I started to wake up but my eyes were still closed so I just laid for what seemed like hours. Before I opened my eyes I started to think that the events that transpired yesterday were all a dream but then I finally decided to open my eyes somewhat slowly and at first to my surprise I wasn't in my room, I was in, wait seriously that wasn't a dream either that or I'm still dreaming because from what I can tell this is Twilight room, oh well I'll figure it out for myself sooner or later.

I slowly got out of bed when I realized Twilight wasn't there so my first thought was to check my phone which was still in my pocket. The time it had on it was 8:34 so I thought that maybe she was downstairs ether eating breakfast, reading, or whatever else it is she would do this early.

I made my way down the stairs, calling her name on the way down. "Twilight are you down their" there wasn't any reply so when I finally got to the end of the stairs I called her name yet again just in case she didn't hear me while looking around at the same time to see if I could see her she was nowhere to be found.

The next thought that accrued to me was to check the basement or whatever it was where she kept that science equipment stuff that I saw in one of the episodes. When I finally found it I looked around for any sign of her but yet again nothing. "Where the heck is she I mean I seriously doubt she would have gone anywhere this early" I said to myself while heading back to the first floor.

I decided to have a seat while thinking about what to do next. I finally decided to check outside to see if I could see anypony nearby. I opened the door to look but there was no pony nearby so I decide to leave and see if I could find Twilight and if I could not I would see if I could find any of the others I had met the previous night.

As I walked down the street I kept getting this eerie feeling that I was being watched but I just figured that it was just me being paranoid so I just decided that it was best if I just forgot about it. The more I walked the more I got suspicious of why there wasn't anypony out here I was sure there would be at least some out here this early. I wanted to maybe call out to see if anyone would answer but for some reason decided against it, it was probably due to the fact to me being new around here or something like that. "Walking through town takes longer then I realized huh maybe I just didn't realize it last time because I had Applejack to talk too" I said yet again to myself.

I soon noticed Sugarcube Corner I mean who could miss a building like that, so I decided to walk over to it to see if Pinkie Pie was there and to see if she had seen Twilight. I walked through the door but for some reason it was kind of dark inside but not really dark enough for me not to be able to see so I looked around no pony around including Pinkie Pie. Maybe she's up in her room was my first thought so I decided to climb the stairs hoping I wasn't intruding. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be to find her room at least after checking a few of the other rooms first but I managed to find it. I knocked first to see if she was there or if she would at least answer but she didn't so I slowly opened the door. I scanned the room to see if she was there but all I could see was a bunch of balloons and other sort of party decorations the only thing I didn't see which I thought I would have was her pet alligator Gummy. Hmm maybe she took it with her somewhere although I have no idea where she would take him with her this early.

I decided to leave Sugarcube Corner and continue to walk down the street with absolutely no idea where I was heading all the while thinking about where every pony was. I kept getting that same feeling of being watched but this time I decided to look around to see if I could see anything but there was nothing there so I kept walking while constantly looking around to see if anyone, pony, or thing was watching me.

Finally I came across another familiar looking building, it was Rarity's Boutique. I approached it then knocked but just like at Sugarcube Corner there was no reply so I just walked in. Once I did the first thing I noticed was how everything was so neat and clean looking compared to how the library and Pinkie's room looked. I called out her name "Hey Rarity are you here" but just like everywhere else there was no reply. I searched the premises starting with the first floor then making my way to the second. I searched every room I came across but still no sign of her and I was starting to get worried. "Okay where is everypony at".

I just sighed as I knew I wasn't going to get an answer so I left. Once I did I made my way further down the road thinking about heading to Sweet Apple Acres next if I could remember the way. While walk I kept thing about why I kept feeling like I was being watched and where was everypony at, come to think about it there wasn't even any wild animals like birds for example anywhere to be seen ether which to me just made this all the more creepy. I was thinking that I was almost there when suddenly there was a light breeze out of nowhere which I don't know why I it caught me off guard or why I even cared but I stopped in my tracks. There was some sort of scent in the air I couldn't really place what it was but for some reason it smelled familiar. I tried to continue walking down the path but for some reason whatever that smell was it seemed to stop me from going any further so I decided it would be for the best if I could find out what it was and where it was coming from that was I could continue to look for my friends.

I went off the path to see if I could immediately tell where it was coming from and at first I thought I could but it then seemed to become fainter as to make sure I would not be able to find. I searched for nearly half an hour trying my best not to stray too far from the path but no matter how hard I search I couldn't find it.

I was just about to give up and continue on my way to the farm when something else strange caught my eye. It was a tree and I know what most people would be thinking right now it's a tree big deal move on already but the only thing that was different about the tree I was looking at was, well how do I put this it was kind just glowing yep I guess that about sums it up it was glowing. Also another strange thing about it was the color of the leaves, They seemed to be some sort of transparent blue and what I mean by that is that you could sort of see though them but you could still tell that it was a kind of blue color kind of like water. Anyway I continued to stare at it almost to the point of getting mesmerize by it when suddenly I hear a faint laugh which although I wasn't sure right away it sound feminine. I began to look around almost immediately but I didn't anyone or anypony I then heard it again but this time I could tell where it was coming from it was right behind me right where the tree was.

I turned around to look at the tree but this time the tree wasn't the only thing there. The was a woman and not a female pony or rather a mare but a human woman. Her skin was a pale white color and her hair was silver almost looking like silk. The next thing I noticed about her was her eyes, they were two different colors one was red similar to the shade blood was and the other look like it was a gold color like something I had seen in an anime once. She wasn't really wearing anything that unusual all she had on was a pair of blue Jeans, an extremely low cut sleeveless shirt almost revealing herself, some silver high heels that were the same color as her hair, a gold bracelet which had a ruby embedded into it, and lastly a pair of sky blue earrings that were shaped like diamonds from playing cards. As I continued to stare at her unable to speak she chuckled and decided to say something first.


"Are you just going to stair all day or maybe perhaps you would like to make a move instead"

This immediately snapped me out of it as I tried to find the right words to say. She just leaned against the tree waiting patiently with a smirk on her face. Finally something came out "W-Who are you and where did you come from"

She just smiled with her eyes half closed sort of in a seductive manner and started to approach me while speaking. "The first question you asked doesn't really matter but if your still curious you can just call me V and as for the second question" she had finally got right in front which made me notice that she was at least 3 to 5 inches taller than me. she bent down just a little so she could look at me eye to eye while placing her right hand on the side of my face. "Let's just say I'm from Europe for now"


I was about to speak when what happened next completely threw me off guard. She kissed me right on the lips no warning or nothing she just did it. I tried to pull away knowing that I already had Twilight but I found that I was unable to although I didn't know why. When she finally released the kiss I immediately pushed her away and backed away a few feet.


She just licked her lips and continued to smile "Your lips tasted much sweeter then I remembered" she then started to approach me yet again.

I thought to myself okay one of two things is going to happen right now ether I'm going to run for it and try to hide or something or this insane woman is going to try and rape me have her way with me whatever it is you want to call it. I then tried to speak while stuttering a little "U-Um e-excuse me b-but I hate to t-tell you T-this but I'm a-already t-taken and I've got to go bye." I to turn and run but then she said something that made my blood run cold stopping me in my tracks.

"O do you mean Miss. Twilight sparkle I wouldn't worry about that I take care of her soon enough and then it will be just you and I"


I turn around to try and voice a response when suddenly she was right in front of me again, I still tried to speak but couldn't. Suddenly my body started to get cold and there was a sharp pain in my stomach. I then started to get dizzy and almost pass out but before I hit the ground she caught me and slowly keeled on the ground. Once she did I looked down to see if I could tell what was causing the pain in my stomach which I immediately could. There was a sword sticking out of me and not just any sword it was a katana which was a Japanese styled sword. My eyes suddenly went wide with fear but at the same time were getting heavy as if I were falling asleep.


While this was happening she was speaking to me "don't you worry my love everything will be all right you just rest now and well be together soon" was her last words before the world around me faded to black and the last thing I thought was.

So this is how I'm going to die.

Author's Note:

This chapter I wasn't really sure what I was going to do but eventually this came to mind.

tell me if you like it or hate ether with a comment or the like and dislike button also tell me if there is anything I can improve on and I will do my best to do it since I'm sort of new to writing a fanfic.