• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 870 Views, 2 Comments

The Hidden Truth: Dimensional Traveling - Pokemon of the Night



A young man around the age of nineteen named Eric Reitzell some how ends up in Equestria but has no idea on how he got there. He then meets the main six and others and later they end up traveling to a whole butch of other worlds so he can find his.

  • ...
10
 2
 870

The truth & secret

I was trying to keep calm on the outside but on the inside I was in full blown panic mode trying to think of ever possible was to get out of this. I mean I could tell her Applejack told me about him but that would probably only delay the inevitable because I'm sure that she would end up asking her about it to verify what I told her. Of course I might be able to tell her that I saw some pictures of him when I first got here but the only problem with that is how would I have known his name because I know for a fact that I didn't see it anywhere. O come on theirs just got to be some way out of this I Kept thinking while deep down I knew that I was trap. I tried to read Twilight face to see if I could guess what she was thinking but all it showed was confusion so I'm guessing she was trying to figure out how I knew about Spike, she probably even thought that Applejack told me but like I was thinking I'm sure she would have asked her. Finally I just gave up I knew that none of the excuses that I came up with would work so I was going to have to do the only possible thing I could do which was tell her the truth.


"Um hey Twilight mind if I tell you something"

"Okay what is it and does it have anything to do with how you know Spike"

"Yeah"

"Okay then tell me"

"I will but first do you think we could go find a place to sit down and also I want to make sure that no one else is around"


She stared at me for what seemed an eternity when finally she nodded her head and led me down the stairs. We looked around and out the windows and door to make sure no was around or coming this way. She then locked the door and closed the curtains just in case we then found a good spot on the floor and we proceeded to talk.


"Okay let's try this again how do you know about spike and also I'm not sure about this but was that stuff about how you knew I was a princess true or not because I'm starting to have my doubts" she said in a stern and serious tone.


O great I haven't even been here a full day and already I think I've ticked somepony off.


"well um it's kind of a long story to you think we have the time"

"Yes I do it will probably take AJ a little over an hour to get everyone together and bring them back here"

I sighed heavily before replying "Alight here it goes but let me just say this you probably won't believe me"

"don't be so sure"

"Okay let's see where do I begin hmm o I know Twilight you've been to a human world before right"

"Yes that's right now how did you know that"

This time I actually had two answers I could give her. "Well one of the reasons I know that is because Applejack told me"

"Okay I'll ask her when she, hey wait a minute did you just say one of the reasons"

"Yeah I did the second reason ties in with all of the other stuff about how I knew spike and the real reason I knew you were a princess"

"I knew there was another reason"

"Yes yes you were right now let's move on and get this over with before anypony else shows up"

"Okay so what is it"

"Okay so here it is and I'm just gonna say it point blank, this world is a TV show"

"What"

"like I said this worlds a TV show well at least in my world it is"

"That's-That's impossible"

"See I told you that you wouldn't believe me"

"Now hold on I said that it was impossible I never said anything about not believing you but first I would like to see or hear some kind of proof"

"All right I think I can do that, how about this I tell you some of the first details about what happened when you first arrived here in ponyville and also some of the other things I know about you"

"Alright then that sound fair enough let's hear them then"

"Okay here it goes, the first thing is the reason you were sent to Ponyville it was to supervise for the Summer Sun Celebration Oh and before forget to mention it you were sent from Canterlot by your mentor Princess Celestia"


She just stood there not even moving an inch I was guessing that It was from those little tidbits of information I just told her and now she was possibly trying to think of how I could know all that. She finally spoke after several minutes.


"Alright then that helped prove your claim a little but it's still very hard to believe do you have any other proof maybe something more visual"


I thought for a minute than it came to me, my phone I think I still had some pictures on there that I used for wallpaper and stuff also if I got any kind of signal here which I wasn't so sure of I could possibly access YouTube or something and show her some videos.


"Alright hold on a sec let me check" I took my phone out of my pocket and then went to check my photos luckily for me I had some but there was a part of this that was kind of embarrassing and that was that most of them were of her which sort of stand to reason because she was my favorite pony from the show from the main six that is. I let out a deep breath and said "Alright here" I held out my phone which she took with her magic she then proceeded to look over the images on it. I waited and waited but still no reply I mean I know I had more than a few Pictures but I didn't think I had that many. Finally she said something.

"Eric"

"Y-Y-Yes" I finally managed to get out.

"I would like you to explain to me why you have more pictures of me then the others"


I nearly passed out from her question, out of all the questions she could have asked it happened to be that one.


"Well um I ah I'm not really sure how to answer that"

"Well if you don't mind could you at least try" her tone from earlier had completely changed.


Her tone from earlier had completely changed but I was too embarrassed to look at her directly but out of the corner of my eye when I finally did decide to glance at her, I'm not really sure how to put it but if I had to sum it up in to one word it would be hopeful almost as if knew what my response could possibly be. It took me awhile but I got up enough courage to at least say something.


"Well um I kind of you know just possibly think you're a little bit cute and pretty for a pony that is and also you really smart and stuff"

I waited for her to say something that ether meant "I'm flattered but" or maybe "I don't think so" but her actual response I did not see coming. I didn't even see her coming but now all of a sudden her front hooves were warped around me. I literally spaced out for nearly a minute and almost blacked out but I was able to prevent that.


"Thank you Thank you" was all she was saying while shedding some tears.

"What do you mean"

She finally decided to let go of me and wiped away some of her tears with her hoof, She then began to speak. "well you see it's just that no pony that i know of thinks of me in that way and I don't know I guess when you said those words I just couldn't stop myself" A slight blush appeared on her face "I hope you don't hate me for it"

Hate her how could she possibly even think that. I then did the only thing I could possibly think to do and that was to hug her right back. I think her reaction to my hug was just as similar as mine was to hers which got a slight chuckle out of me which she noticed then she started to laugh a little. After I let go of her and we both stopped laughing we just stared at each other before we tried to continue talking I was first.


"Okay so what now"

"Well um I was just wondering do you maybe already have a special somepony"

"Special somepony? Oh! You mean a girlfriend, no I don't actually I've never had one before" this seemed to get a big smile on her face.

"um why do you ask"

"Well I was just thinking that maybe if you would want to that is that maybe we could go out sometime"

"Are you serious I mean you're not just kidding around are you"

"I'm Serious"

My mind was racing at a thousand miles a minute, I could hardly believe that this was happening so just to be sure I wasn't dreaming I did what they say to do and that is to pinch yourself.

"Ouch" okay ether I have a really low tolerance for pain or I pinched my way to hard because that really hurt.

"Trying to see if you were dreaming huh"

I nodded

She chuckled and said "Believe me I don't think ether one of us is dreaming"

"Alright but are you sure you would want do date someone like me I mean were not even the same species and we've just met not to mention" I was suddenly cut off by a pair of lips and although it only lasted a minute it felt like it lasted a lot longer. I was speechless at first but then snapped out of it, huh so that what kissing a girl you like feels like even if she is a pony it felt kind of nice.

She then spoke "Sorry I just really wanted you to know how I feel and that I'm serious about this"


I was speechless yet again until another thought crossed my mind.


"What about all of that stuff I said earlier about this world be a cartoon and stuff"

"Oh that, I believe you"

"Wait what

"I said I believe"

"Just like that"

"What do you mean just like that, you clearly gave me enough evidence to prove that you were right"

"I know but" I was cut off for the second or third time today.

"know buts" she said with a serious tone and a slightly raised voice which made me flinch a little. "Can't you just trust me I mean were both clearly feeling the same and I really like you" she was now doing her best to hold back her tears.


I just couldn't stand to see her like that so I gave her another hug which helped her calm down a little "Alright if you're absolutely 100% sure then okay but let's just keep this and that stuff I told you about the show a secret at least for now Okay"

"Okay"

We hug one more time and were about to kiss again too but there was a sudden knock at the door which made us both jump. We then both got up and Twilight headed for the door while I stood there thinking about how could so much happen in just one day.

Author's Note:

This Chapter In my opinion put him into a relationship really fast but I guess I'm just trying to get this stuff out of the way so that I could have him meet every pony including some of the background ponies and even the princesses of course not all in the same chapter. After all of that that's when I'll try to decide when, where, and how him and the ones that go with him will do there dimension hopping.