• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 2,548 Views, 144 Comments

Equestria Noir Season 2 Case 2 "Dance of Death" - Jacoboby1



A popular teacher mysteriously wakes up covered in blood. It's up to Private and Twilight to investigate. But as the investigation goes on, it's revealed that Tappy Hoof may have been more willingly involved then anypony wants to realize.

  • ...
3
 144
 2,548

Epilogue

WARNING! This chapter contains rather disturbing content. Including torture, blood, and several other nasty things. Proceed at your own risk, you have been warned.
____________________________________________________________________

Epilogue

Perspective: ??

I used to play in trees like these when I was little. Big Brother would take me to the big park and let me climb them. I loved it so much I begged him to take me every time he had free time. But right now, I wasn’t playing. I was hiding, waiting for the carriage with the bad pony. I was hiding on the road leaving the small weird town. The pony called Tappy was going to be imprisoned somewhere else. So...the carriage was going to be all by itself...

I hid in the bushes as the carriage came around. I knew the bad lady was inside. She hurt a lot of ponies today. Big Brother said she had to pay…

I always listen to Big Brother…

I saw the carriage stop, the police ponies pulling it were taking a break. One looked at the other, “You know, one day I really wish they’d come up with carriages that pulled themselves.”

His friend chuckled, “Nah, you need the exercise you dolt. Sides, Ivy isn’t going anywhere.”

“Can you believe she tried to murder Tappy?” The stallion said as I moved quietly...oh so quietly...toward them.

“Bitch got what came to her to be honest,” The mare said, shaking her head. “I mean, kidnapping kids for slavery, that’s just messed up…”

“Just glad they’re both going away,” The stallion said with a sigh, “It’s still going to be a mountain of paperwork though.”

….now…

My horn glowed slightly and the stallion’s eyes closed. Being an earth pony he had no way to block it when the spell came. His friend tried to shout in shock, but my spell got her too.

Plop, plop they went to the ground. They weren’t going to know who cast the spell. They were going to go sleepy now…

I walked to the mare….I didn’t like her mane...too ratty…

I heard somepony coming outside of the carriage. Big Brother said I wasn’t supposed to be seen. I wasn’t going to disappoint him.

I hid on the other side as I heard a rough voice cry out. “The hell? What was that sound?”

I heard his hoof steps go pat pat on the ground. He was coming around on the opposite side.

I slowly climbed quietly onto the carriage. The stallion was a big pony, with a gun being held in his magic. He was a unicorn. He wasn’t going to go down with a simple sleepy spell.

There is a way...to make him disappear though...for good….yes….it would be bloody….

No...Big Brother said only the bad pony.

I looked and saw a large tree branch hanging above him. I reached into my belt that I had on and pulled out a long sharp knife. I levitated it in my magic, I then waited until the stallion was just under the branch.

SLICE!

Down went the branch onto him with a loud Thud!

That will keep him sleeping. Good thing Big Brother gave me knives that can cut real good…

“What’s going on out there?” I heard a rather noisy voice cry.

I walked over to where the door was open. I lowered my head to look inside. There was the bad pony. She was looking at me with a very surprised expression.

“Who are you?” She yelled. “Why are you here!”

I tilted my head and said, “I’m here, for you.”

“Oh? Are you one of my husband’s hirelings?” She asked, a glimmer of hope in her eyes. “Come to rescue me from these ridiculous accommodations?”

“No,” I said, slowly smiling. “Big Brother sent me to find a bad pony…”

“Wh-” She was cut off when I jumped down, and fired a magic blast. Her horn had an inhibitor ring on it. She wasn’t going to be protected.

The spell hit her on the head and she fell back… Night night bad pony….

It’s time to play….

____________________________________________________________

“Uuh…”

“Wakey Wakey bad pony…”

“Where...am I…?”

“In my playhouse…”

“Wha-” Chink! Chink! “What is the meaning of this! Unchain me right now!”

“No…”

“Excuse me! You’d better listen to me young lady!”

“You’re a bad pony...I’m not going to listen…”

“Let me go right now!”

“Those chains won’t break...not even a princess can break them…”

“What is the meaning of this?!”

“Bad pony has bad ears…”

“I am not a bad pony!”

“Big Brother says you are...Big Brother never lies…”

“Who is your brother! I demand to know!”

“Big Brother also said not to tell…”

“You bitch!”

“Bad word!” SMACK!

“Ow!”

“No say bad words! Big Brother say they’re bad!”

“You little…”

“...”

“Girl…”

“That better…”

“Why are you doing this to me? You should have Tappy in here! Chained up like some kind of criminal!”

“I ask that to Big Brother. He said Tappy will get off on self defense. She’ll spend some time in time out but then she’ll be free.”

“Then why am I here!? She murdered my husband!”

“Big Brother didn’t like that you kidnapped little fillies and colts…”

“What…?”

“Big Brother hates it when kids get picked on...or sold…”

“That...That was my husbands doing! I swear!”

“LIES!!” SMACK SMACK!!

“OW!!”

“No lie! No lying from bad pony! Bad pony in big trouble!”

“Why are you doing this to me! I didn’t kno…”

Smack!! “No lie…”

“Please...just...I’ll pay you anything you want...I’ll give you anything…”

“Hmm….no…”

“Please! I beg of you!”

“Bad Pony….gets punished...like Big Brother said…”

*Unsheathing knife…*

“What...what are you doing…?”

“Punishing bad pony….”

“Ke-keep that knife away from me…”

“I...like your mane…”

“What…?”

“It would look very nice…”

“What...what are you doing…? Keep that away!”

“...on my dolly…”

SHINK!!

“AAHHH! OH SWEET CELESTIA STOP!!! PLEASE I SAID STOP AAAHHHHAHAAH!”

“Pretty mane...mine now…”

Drip...drip...drip…

“All bloody now though….”

“You...you scalped me….”

“Bad Pony gets punished….”

“Please...let me go...please…”

“....no...Bad Pony die now…”

SHINK!!SHINK!!

“In and out….in and out...the knife goes in and out...blood goes spout...pony goes down…She’s got a new mane...Scarlet is the prettiest mare in town…”

Comments ( 48 )

Whoa, now I know Ivys horrible, but I don't want that teen near me, or her big brother

That... was disturbing. Ivy was a nasty piece of work, but I don't think she deserved that.

dat teen....Frakkin Christ...:twilightoops:

3111162Somepony thought she did...

I could only imagine how those dolls are going to look like.

:rainbowderp: wow, I think she would give Chucky a run for his money.

PSYCHOPATHIC MURDERER IDENTIFIED!!! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!!
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ViCKiemehsE/USPzVGLqZuI/AAAAAAAAANw/-CTKUl7Fg2s/s400/daleks.jpg

I think what I want to say regarding this scene has already been said.

Anyway, I have a strange feeling that Spera is 'Big Brother'. No evidence to support this whatsoever, just a hunch.

jmb

Ok, got the part about Tappy being a lesbian and that being the reason their friendship ended and that she was against the same sex parents thing, believing that it was a lie, just didn't have the two combined as one theory so I guess that still counts as a wrong.
While I don't mind what happened to the bitch, that girl scares me.

<shudders> glad im a dragon and not a pony...her knife would have no effect on my scales as dragonscale is the best armour on this or any other world

Scratch my previous comment about the filly, she went from creepy to just downright disturbing.

:twilightoops: Uh wow! And I thought this series was dark before. :unsuresweetie:

3111782 So your answer to counter a psychopathic murderer is to unleash a cadre of psychopathic, genocidal murderers on it...
...
...
...
...
...
BRILLIANT!!! :moustache:

That was... mildly disturbing... and yet I really liked it for some reason :pinkiecrazy:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this "Big Brother" is Spera.
It's always the ones you least suspect.

... In a weird way... that teen reminds me of pinkamena... except not making them into cupcakes.

I'm pretty sure this is what deserves that gory tag now.

Well, that was an... interesting ending!
Good case!

"What the-"
"No bad words!"
"I was going to say hay! Help me."

....That's messed up.....

3115267Don't say I didn't warn you...

*shudder* should not have read this before bed.

gwg

I have a feeling that "Big Brother" "Shadowhoof", and Spera are one in the same and Scarlet is just one of his many pawns in his schemes

I knew there was something up with that little red filly. Hat man.....

... My wins sir... Have them all

The fact she said she liked twilight's mane earlier... :twilightoops:

okay, although i'm going to applaud you for how you written this epilogue, i just have to say one thing for one particular part of this: SERIOUSLY?! i know that ivy was a pile of horseapples, keeping it clean for any children that might read this, but still dude. that...that was just seriously....messed up. i knew something might have been up with that filly, but i would have never guessed that scarlett, if what she said she to herself in her mind would be any indication, would be a pony like that. not only have you seriously creeped me out with that, you have also intrigued me into knowing just what her big brother has done to make her into the pony she is now. seriously, side story later on down the line. do it. please.

Brutal.

Just...brutal.

3124857

I knew it was coming. I wasn't expecting Ivy getting Scalped, though.

Good stuff.

:rainbowderp:

I fear for Twilight's mane... Oh, and of course for the ponies that will probably be scalped and tortured to death by a filly, but moreso for Twilight's mane. :twilightoops:

we got pinkamena and bloody scoot fan over the fic:pinkiecrazy:

3117972
I thought the same thing when I read this.

:twilightoops: Creepy...:pinkiecrazy:

the ad at the bottom of the page said give blood :rainbowdetermined2:

Creepy psychotic sadist filly?




I approve!

Oh boy...more behind the scenes murderers...look likes someone is killing all the bad people that Private and Twilight catch. Interesting. :eeyup:

Here we go. Some Dexteresque action.

4039609 You'd have to look through some of the side stories bro. :twilightsmile:

4262709 It's not unusual to name weapons.

4262724 It kind of is. Unless its a legendary sword of doom like the master sword from LoZ, but ohter than that it really IS weird to name weapons.


...Welll its weird in a place where guns are illegal.. dont know about USA tho.

4262963 You'd be surprised how many warriors name their weapons. It's kind of customary in warrior culture

Kinda like how you named your favorite katanna Hoshinoken! wait...isn't that just Japanese for starsaber?

Yeah kinda like that....and technically Hoshinoken means Star sword in Japanese but it is the word I drew inspiration from when creating my username BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! the point is it IS common for people/ponies to name weapons just ask any soldier

4441127 Did you read the last line.. anyways.

4441909 Where do you live?

4451762 Québec.
Its a province in Canada.
Yeah, that place poutine is from.
You can get arrested for having a gun whitout persmision..
Probaly not much of a surprise crimes whit guns happens much more in the USA hm?

4451818 well I know for a fact that most warriors/soldiers name their weapons and I know this because my dad was in the army and I asked him I think it's just traditional for people with weapons kinda like how pilots name their planes or captains name their boats that's why you see it in movies or video games so much

Well, that was dark... I wonder what other ways of torture could have been used?

Login or register to comment