• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 461 Views, 11 Comments

From Humans to Equines - Biomaniac10



My friend shows me a tutorial on how to teleport to Equestria, so I bring him with me. Problem is, it may be a one-way trip. Join me and my friend as we find a way back

  • ...
3
 11
 461

Devil Fruit

"Hey Doctor?"
"Yes?"
"Pears"
"DEVIL FRUIT?! WHERE IS IT?! KILL IT WITH FIRE" Whooves kept doing this for a good five minutes, while spinning in circles, probably looking for the 'devil fruit'. I just snickered when he stopped.
"Oi! Why would you do that?" The doc seemed to be a liiiiiitle mad. *snicker*
"Oh, where I come from, we ALLLLLL know about you, and your hatred of pears."- I said with a smug smile -"Just a little joke, doc."
"Wait...are you a human, stuck in a pony's body?"
"Mmmmmhm." I merely said, still smiling.
"I thought I was the only one! I mean, species turned into a pony, not a human" he shuffled around a bit, clearly embarrassed by the small slip up.
"Any who, do you think you can take us to Discord when we need to?"
"If you know where he is, the T.A.R.D.I.S can only warp to destinations based on coordinates."
"Alright,good. Twi, can you search using a revealing spell?"
"On it!" Twilight smiled, apparently happy to help.
"Awesome. Derpy? Can you help Twilight look? If you can smash through a wall, you can sure as Tartarus bust through the ground or wherever he hides."
"Ok!" She happily saluted me, dunno why she would be happy about smashing things, but whatever. Dash and Brandon came back in, huffing and puffing, congratulating each other.
"Nice job, rookie."
"Thanks. And I'm not that much of a rookie, if I was at least a couple inches behind you at the finish line." Brandon nudged her.
"Well, yeah....anyway, you eggheads done with your spells?"- Rainbow said, then she noticed Ditzy and The Doctor. -"What are they doing here?"
"We need them for an important mission!" Me and Twi said in unison. Not sure if I did, but she blushed and backed up.
RD snickered. "Anyway, what type of mission? Also, where did they come from? Cuz this one's a naturally born flyer."
Brandon blushed, rubbing his neck with his hoof. "Oh, we came from an alternate dimension!"
The cyan pony had the strangest combinations of expressions on her face. It looked like confusion, anger, and curiosity all at the same time. "Wait...what?!"
I chuckled a bit. "Long story, I'll save it for later."
"TELL. ME. NOW!" She yelled, getting in my face. I simply pushed her back lightly.
"We have more important matters. But for now, LET'S GET SOME FOOD! I'm really hungry."
"But you just had a Pinkie Cupcake!"
"You underestimate my power!"

Author's Note:

I know this chapter is short. VERY SHORT. I wanted to put out a chapter to show I didn't die in a ball of fire. Plus writer's block is a b*tch.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment