• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 461 Views, 11 Comments

From Humans to Equines - Biomaniac10



My friend shows me a tutorial on how to teleport to Equestria, so I bring him with me. Problem is, it may be a one-way trip. Join me and my friend as we find a way back

  • ...
3
 11
 461

TO THE CLUB!

We got to the club in about 15 minutes, which was pretty fast. Brandon flew most of the trip. He got the hang of it faster than Discord Hooves. Once we reached the club, Vinyl looked through the window to make sure that that no one was there. She silently unlocked the door and proceeded inside.

The inside was huge! The walls were a pale blue, with a hardwood floor and roof to top. There was a large square of lights, which most likely flashed different colors. To one side of the lights was a DJ stand, huge speakers, a mixer, and then I noticed the headphones lying on the stand. They were white, the muffs light-blue. There was a musical note on the outside of the muffs. To the other side were tables, with a bar too. I went over to the bar and sat at the stool. While I was thinking, out of nowhere, a pink pony jumped up yelling "Hi!"

"HOLY SHI-" I screamed, flying backwards and falling onto the floor.
"Oh, are you ok?"- the pink pony said-"I would hate if you got hurt because of me!"
"I'm fine,thanks...are you Pinkie Pie?" I asked to the happy pony, getting up in the process.
"Yeah! How did you know?" She said with a grin.
"You just seem famiar." I lied.
"Maybe because I have met everyone in Ponyville!" She seemed happy about everything she said.
"Oh well,what do you have for drinks?"
"We have Apple Cider, Coffee, Latee-" Pinkie listed off about one-hundred different drinks before I said
"ALRIGHT! Just Apple Cider, thanks. Hey, do you mind if I practice a few spells?"
"Go ahead. Just nothing too amazing."

I tried some spells that weren't even in the show, and I never actually learned any spells at ALL. Weird thing is, I did them all perfectly on the first try. I casted about five different spells, one being a refill spell because of the Apple Cider. Oh Celestia, was the cider good. The Apple Family members were talented ponies, I can easily say that. Anywho, after every spell, Pinkie would ask what spell I casted. She was usually impressed, she said that the spells I cast were advanced, even though they seemed like small tasks. I turned to see Brandon dancing like he was a pro, then the song ended and it was my time to have the spotlight.

A familiar song started playing. It reminded me of Party Rock Anthem, but considering we were in Equestria, it had to be different.

I saw Pinkie fly to the DJ stand, and I noticed another pony at the stand. He was a grey-blue, with a slick,black mane and a dark grey hoodie plus glasses like Vinyl's but with dark lenses. I didn't remember his name and I didn't care at the time. I walked without thinking, like I was in trance. Right when the first verse started was when I started. I hardly noticed anything, other than how good I was dancing. I danced like I did it every day, which I don't. Every so often I would hear a small part of the song. Once the anthem stopped, I was panting. MAN, was I tired.

I had sat down at the exact same spot. Pinkie had somehow teleported behind the bar. I had thought I imagined that, until Vinyl sat down next to me.
"That was AWESOME!"
"Uh huh..." was all I could muster.
"How did you do that? You're a natural!"
"Dunno..."
"Somethin' wrong?"
"That was absolutely exausting..." I said through huffs.
"Oh well. I think it's almost time to go home...hey, do you have anywhere to crash?"
"Oh...no...we don't."
"That's ok!" Vinyl said. "You can crash at our place."
"Ok..."
We walked back, again, excluding Brandon. When we got back, Tavi was asleep in their room. We were allowed to sleep on their two couches. I walked to one, fell on my face, and immediately crashed.

Author's Note:

Just a little bit of fun in a club