• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 461 Views, 11 Comments

From Humans to Equines - Biomaniac10



My friend shows me a tutorial on how to teleport to Equestria, so I bring him with me. Problem is, it may be a one-way trip. Join me and my friend as we find a way back

  • ...
3
 11
 461

Ditzy unexpectedly wakes us up

In the middle of a dreamless sleep, a loud crash woke me up. Well, it woke up everyone. I turned to look into the mares' kitchen. Halfway in the wall was a grey pegasus mare, with messed up, yellow eyes, a tan mane, and a Cutie Mark of bubbles, AKA Derpy Hooves.
"Celestia DAMN IT, Ditzy! Why are you here?" The white unicorn exclaimed. This seemed to have happened more than once.
"I just don't know what went wrong." The adorable mare said with a sad expression.
Vinyl face-hooved, clearly annoyed by the grey mare that flew through the wall.
"Who are these two?" Derpy said, staring at me and Brandon. She somehow got out of the wall and was currently shaking off the debris.
"Their names are Bio and Gemini. They got here yesterday."
"Hi!" She stuck out her tongue and closed her eyes. "My name is Ditzy Doo."

Vinyl was fixing the wall with 2x4's, apparently she had nothing else to use. We talked to Derpy as we ate that oatmeal Tavi so kindly made. I actually never ate like how these ponies do. They used spoons slightly bigger than normal ones. They ate seemingly normal, but having a muzzle instead of a mouth made a bit more difficult. The good part was, having a muzzle allowed me to eat more at once.
"So, how is the Doctor?" Tavi asked politely.
"Doccy is asleep. He had to work on the T.A.R.D.I.S. for a couple days, and I convinced him to sleep." She said through bits of oatmeal. God, she is cute. I don't know why, but she is. She was even cuter in real life than through a screen. Once we were done with our oatmeal, Octavia took the bowls to the kitchen. Derpy fumbled about, having no idea what to do.
"So, what happened? How did you manage to crash through?"
"I dunno. I got hit out of nowhere and then I crashed." She looked sad about it.
"Dawww, it's ok Derpy. Just be happy no one got hurt." I felt sympathetic for the ditz. She was so innocent.
"Yayyy! I didn't hurt anyone." She said, bringing her legs up to her chest and sticking out her tongue. She was so loveable.

We decided to walk and talk around the town. Ponyville was amazing. First stop was Sugarcube Corner, where we saw Pinkie. She was restocking when we came in.
"Oh, hey Vinyl! Hey other ponies!" The pink pony was excited about seeing the new people and Vinyl.
"Hey Pinkie! These two are Bio and Gemini. I met them yesterday. Hey, can we get 5 cupcakes to go?" The white unicorn quickly asked.
"Sure! Oooooooo, we should throw a party for them!" She said as she gathered the cupcakes.
"I would love that. What time and place?" I quickly replied
"How about tomorrow night, right back here. Sound good?" The pink pony asked.
"Sure. Sounds Lovely." I said.
Pinkie gave us our cupcakes and we headed out to Twilight's. We ate our cupcakes on the way, and MOTHER OF LUNA, they were better than the Cider. Apparently everyone but me and Brandon knew. Ditzy and Vinyl giggled when they saw us suddenly tense and seem to want to melt. Then we reached the tree house.

It was a huge oak tree, with windows dotted about and a wooden door which had what seemed like a in front. There was also a small balcony with a guardrail. We knocked on the wooden knocker (I half expected it, since the show and all, but seriously, why not change when you're a princess? You've got good money then). I heard the familiar voice call
"Come in!"

Author's Note:

Makin my way down town,phases pass and I'm Twi-bound. Yup...needed to be done. The party will happen in a few chapters.