• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 9,328 Views, 106 Comments

Make Some Noise - Stormface



Your friend Vinyl has invited you to her club! With it being the weekend and you have nothing else to do, what's the worst that could happen?

  • ...
47
 106
 9,328
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 59 )

2895817 If you're interested, I've uploaded a second version of the 2nd chapter with a different ending.

Ah, here we go. This is the ending I was hoping for!

Thank you very much for the alternate.

2896904 No problem, hope you enjoyed reading :twilightsmile:

Or is it (dum dum dummmmmmmmm):pinkiecrazy:

I liked this more sensible ending better and I appreciate you writing it for our viewing pleasure. :twilightsmile:

Yeah, this is the kind of ending that I would hope for. If put in that situation, I would have done what I could to escape. Mostly out of spite.

I prefer the "original" ending.
Great story - normally i'm not into fetish and/or clopfics, but i really enjoyed this one.
Ty for your work and effort!

PS: I really liked this 2nd person style.

Like this ending better.

Dude, I saw the description about how you get peeved off when people favorite without rating and I totally agree! It kinda gets on my nerves when people bother to click the favorite button and don't spend the extra two seconds hitting the other button that actually tends to get your story more views! And that detail about how to act if you dislike the story? You took the words right outta my mouth.

If I had a like for every time someone favorited my stories . . .

2897672 Yes, but what if I want to follow your story but I want to read it at a later time? Take for mind, I keep my "read later" tab mostly for completed stories.

I am NOT going to rate your story until I get to read it first. This includes up voting, down voting, or any sort of interaction until I read at least a couple of chapters. But, if a story interests me, I favor it so I can access it easier.

Now, please tell me that you understand now why many people, including myself, favor and not rate. Just because people dont rate now, doesnt mean they wont in a week or two :D Just give them time.

Yes, another Best Pony Vinyl Scratch thing! 2nd person and it's not a Goris the Deathclaw fic!
Will read later.:rainbowwild:

2896308
I'm glad that you read my review and decided to make changes to your story. I have had instances where I have given advice on a story and have been cursed out. For example, on time I read a story that wasn't all that good and while reading the comments I saw that a couple of people were praising the author. So I left a review stating my opinion and I got bombarded hate mail by not only the author but two or three of his friends. So since then I have been careful with my comments.

(I don't want to embarrass someone unless absolutely necessary)

If you want my opinion, I can always give it good riff.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

I downvoted because of this right here:

I don't really appreciate those of you who favorite without rating. And if you leave a dislike please leave a comment as to why so I can learn for the future

You don't tell readers who are giving you their Favorite and Views that you're not appreciative of them. Fuck off why don't you?

And oh, Anthro and Rape. Downvoted for that, too.

2896791>>2898330 If I could, I'd like to try and answer some of your questions.
First getting prescription drugs is not that hard, I could go and get damn near every kind of drug under the sun, right now if I wanted to. So I can imagine that a party girl wouldn't have that hard a time finding what she needs. Second as far as "Anon " collapsing, if I were at a party being hosted by someone with Vinyl's reputation, I wouldn't think much of it. I would probably go back to getting drunk. And finally if "Anon" was reported missing and the cops came to talk to Vinyl, all she would have to say in that she hadn't seen him. They would have no reason to search the basement nor would they be allowed to without a warrant.

The story would have been better if some of these things explained in the story but I don't think that it's completely necessary to have it all included. And yes, the first chapter could be fleshed out more.

Also as far as the alt. ending is concerned I think it's a lot better than the first ending.

One final note using Stockholm Syndrome in stories generally doesn't work unless you show that the victim has been the subject of 'mental' abuse perpetrated by the captor.

2898537>>2898422 Oh bite me, the both of you.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

2898688
You asked, so don't be surprised by what you receive. It's the truth.

2898704 Phrasing could use some work.

2898422

FUCK YOU BRO RAPE IS AWESOMETASTIC :rainbowkiss:

but ew fucking anthro :pinkiesick:

2898757 Rape =/= not awesome. I'm just practicing writing and the metaphorical dye landed on this idea.

Rape =/= awesome, kids.

2898773

I guess you didn't register my massive amounts of sarcasm
and the fact that i was loling at spacecow for saying rape is bad but bestiality is not

and also i just like disagreeing with spacecow cuz he's my homeboy

I can sum up this entire story in three words. And they're not "What the fuck?"

This fucking rocked.

Not a fan of the rape usually, but you found my weakness in Vinyl. Thumb up and fav. Somehow.

The Second Ending is better than the stockholm syndrome original.

Really liked the second ending, changed my vote for this story :) The first was just a "little" too grim for my taste.. it seemed shortsighted

like second ending better the first ending seemed worng to me.

I like the entire story in general, the sad thing is tho, thos shit happens irl and it often ends up as the original ending ... Not the alt ending which in my opinion is better :pinkiesmile:

I will say, this is a great clopfic but....

What I was looking in this alternate ending, was that Vinyl would be less chaotic, and that the character would say something like this.

"Vinyl, you need to let go, this is getting to far."

I'm sorry if I annoyed you or angered in any sort of way, I was just saying some criticism.

P.S. If you want to know what I mean, play video games that have a good and bad ending. :twilightblush:

And by the way, everyone calm the heck out. :ajsleepy:

We're bronys (bronies), we love and tolerate each other. :rainbowkiss:

2897739 ? w:rainbowhuh:hat do you mean by that?

This ending makes more sense, I guess. I dunno, both are good.

is it bad i like the first ending better :twilightoops:

2972123 I c wut u did there. Which episode was that from?

So, this Vinyl Character. You wanna take care of her? 30,000 bits and the Calzati Family will 'Take Care' of her.

3026928 Oh please. 30K? First, that's starter fee. Chump change for a job like this. A Pro would easily charge roughly 50-60K. You've got the guy cornered, he can't go to anyone else for a service like this so why be cheap? All it takes is a knife and boom, step one is done. Next all you'd need is about 46 Gallons of Sulfuric Acid, a tub, a hack saw for the limbs, and an equal amount of base to counteract the acid after the job is done. That much acid'd go for about 800-1200$ depending on the dealer.

And that's just if you want the body completely gone.

For about 27$ you can get a good shovel and a tree. You dig a hole about 7 feet deep and if anyone asks, you were planting the tree. Don't forget to plant the tree. Maybe 3-4$ for a gallon of gas to burn any stuff she had on her. If you left a mess in her house, if you did it in her house, you take a couple items to make it look like a break-in.

So option 1 is, at the most, 1312$ out of pocket for a 5% chance of being caught and option 2 is at most 34$ out of pocket for a 30% of being caught and 20$ if you make it look like a break in.

Seriously, what is this? Amateur hour?

3032288 Then again, you've been in her basement for a month so why not rig the gas tank too blow at the push of a button. Depending on whether or not their tech is the same as ours as too the likelihood of being caught. If it is then hope that it's one of the ones from 1983, if it's one of those or earlier then you could have it done in a way that you have only a 1.387643% chance of being caught, and yes I've done the numbers on this. Trained killers for the win! Learned this shit from a buddy of mine who is in the marines!

3134567 ROFL! NICE! Brutal anal rape!

I like the ending where he gets out.
This is just me but I would have employed more violence.

3268672
:ajbemused:
What's that supposed to mean?

gman #45 · Oct 23rd, 2013 · · 3 ·

I kinda like this alternate ending. and yep, I'm going to say it. Revenge is a dish best served cold. XD

Hey I LOVE this story. Are you going to be making anymore like this? I don't really mind what character you use.

I woulda killed that bitch. Sexy story though.

Stockholm syndrome is something that would eventually cause your first ending to be a valid one. Just thought you should know.

This should be the "real ending" not an alternative one

Login or register to comment