• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 2,960 Views, 51 Comments

Friendstuck - Rubix Cube



12. That's how many alternate dimension ponies it takes for havoc in Ponyville.

  • ...
11
 51
 2,960

Strife!!!

"Are you...sure that Twilight needs a large sickle for an experiment?" Daisy put Karkat's list on the counter.

"Yep. Just give me the damn tool." His eyes shifted around cautiously. Twilight told him to run some errands, and he took this time to collect a makeshift weapon.

"Well...Alright." The flower pony turned around and went to collect the gardening tool. Karkat leaned on the counter, staring out the shop window. "Here you are." Daisy returned with a large metal sickle. "That would be 10 bits." The pegasus reached into his saddlebag and threw the coins on the table, clasping the tool in his teeth and running.

He couldn't believe this fucking worked.

Karkat shoved the sickle into his saddlebag and resumed a steady trot. Act natural. Act natural. Act natural-

"Mister Karkat!"

Said pony snapped his head back to see a purple-maned filly.

"Hi!" Scootaloo said.

"What the hell do you want, kid."

"Just wondering what you were doing. What's in the bag?"

"Nothing." Karkat muttered, rolling his eyes. In the corner of his vision, a green blur went by. "The Fuck..."

"What is it?" The filly tilted her head.

"Nevermind. Go hom-HOLY SHIT!" Karkat grabbed Scootaloo and dropped to the ground as a green blast of magic zipped by overhead.


Twilight was flipping through her books when the door flew open and slammed shut. She turned away to see a long haired pony with a black and Fuchsia design panting.

"Feferi? What's the matter?" Twilight organized and reshelved her books quickly, walking over to the gilled equine.

"Green... Green... Pony- EEP!" Feferi dropped down as a blast of lime green magic shot through the window.

"Dammit, Trace! Where are they!" Someone shouted from outside.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

Twilight gaped at her now shattered window, before running out the door. Her galloping was halted as she rammed into a large, burly stallion, a bowl-like hat adorned on his head marked "15."

"Excuse me, sir, I have a few matters to attend to with the ruffians who broke my-" Twilight was cut off as another green pony dropped down from her tree and pointed a large, metal cylinder with holes around the rim of the front at her.

"QUARTERS! NOW!"

The cylinder holding pony held his hoof up, only to be rammed into and knocked onto his side by a certain pegasus.

"Twilight!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. "Who ARE these guys!?"

"I don't know! They just started coming to my house-"

"GET DOWN!"

Karkat jumped on Twilight, bringing her to the ground.

"DAMMIT!" Another voice shouted from afar.

Twilight struggled out of the horned pony's grip, standing up stiff and alert.

"Karkat, what in EQUESTRIA is going on here!?"

"I don't know, English's lackeys, probably!?"

"Who the heck is English-"

"NO TIME!" Karkat reached into his saddlebag, pulling out the sickle he bought earlier. The other trolls accumulated by the house over time, makeshift weapons aready.

"...WHY DO YOU HAVE WEAPONS-"

"I'm from a planet where killing is normal, SHUT UP!" Karkat pushed Twilight away, leading the 11 zodiac trolls outside.

"Team Adorabloodthirsty... MOVE OUT!"


Aradia hadn't used a weapon in a long time. Tying a rope to a broken pole wasn't THAT efficient, but it would work.

The ram horned pony leaped upon the strangers, tying the rope into a lasso and strangling the one marked as "10." As she jerked the pole back to cut off his oxygen, the town flashed around her. Everyone bloody. Everyone Dead. Ponyville gone. Timeline after timeline. With a grunt and strong willpower, she choked the pony until he stopped struggling, lying dead.

The crimson blooded pony continued running, dragging the body around behind her. She didn't even have her Maid of Time powers for some reason, having had lost them at ponification. Growling, she dropped the "whip" and continued running, past Tavros, past Sollux.

"Guys! Where's Twilight!?"

Sollux grunted, red and blue eyes sparking wildly as the light surrounding them grew larger. Tavros screeched and ran forward, ducking. At the drop of a feather, two red and blue blasts of light ricocheted from the yellowblood, ripping two holes in the ground and disintegrating three attackers where they stood.

"Keep doin' whatcha doing, Sollux!" Aradia cheered, Skidding and heading westward.


Twilight ran through the chaos, teeth grit as she looked for Karkat. What in CELESTIA'S sake was happening. She was stopped as she rammed into a slim, yellow hatted pony, smirking as he vanished into thin air.

The unicorn felt punches and kicks around her body, seeing glimpses of yellow and green. Twilight yelled loudly as she fired a blast of magic, to succeed in hitting her attacked square in the jaw, sending him skidding away.

"Changelings?" She thought aloud, "No, they can't go THAT fast! Who are these ponie-" She was cut off by the sound of a flipping coin. Looking down, she saw a purple-hatted colt with what looked like a quarter in his mouth. "Oh no. Uh, little boy? Get home this isn't safe right now-"

Twilight was then tripped and stood upon.

The green colt snickered. "Lucky, Ain't it?"

With a battle cry, Applejack appeared from the left and yanked Twilight to her feet. The orange pony's hat was lopsided, an angry look in her eyes.

"TWI! What in HAY'S goin' on!?" She shouted.

"Listen, Applejack. I don't know who these ponies are, but the trolls seem to. For SOME reason." Twilight regained her balance, sighing. With the sound of approaching galloping, they turned their heads to an approaching Aradia.

"Twilight! I need your help. Do you know ANY time spells?"

"Time spells? Well, no, only REALLY advanced unicorns can use those, so-"

Aradia groaned, putting a hoof on her face.

And the only sound was fighting, until...

"APPLEJAAAACK!"

The ears of the applebucker perked up, her pupil's shrinking as she ran away.

"APPLEBLOOM!"


With the skidding of hooves on asphalt, the three stopped in the middle of town.

By the fountain, was a red tricorn-hatted Pegasus, the earth pony filly behind held by the scruff of her neck in his mouth.

"Don't come any closer!"

Applejack froze in her tracks, tensing up.

"One more step, the kid gets a knife to the face!"

Aradia seethed quietly, Twilight weighing options.

"Applejack! Help! Let go of me!" Applebloom struggled harshly, brow furrowed and hooves trying to it her captor.

"Hand over the trolls, we let her go. What'll it be?"

Applejack growled loudly. Aradia sensed... something. And the distant sound of tick, tick, tick...

"You..."

What was it?

"Let..."

It was so familiar....

"Her..."

Then it hit her.

"GO!!!"

Everything

Froze.

Comments ( 5 )

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO UPLOAD FOR SO LONG YOU HAVE NO IDEA THANK YOU FOR UPDATING. :pinkiehappy:
I WAS SILENTLY SCREAMING WHILE I READ THE CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY.
Okay sorry 'bout that.:twilightblush:
This is quite the interesting chapter! I forgot what the group of green ponies were called but I do know what they represent in Homestuck!
Edit: Clover why do you have to be so Lucky.
The suspense is already starting to stab me in the chest...over and over. I'm trying to ignore it and wait patiently for the next chapter.
I love this story very much and I am very glad that you have updated it and I will LOVE to see more soon!

4696703 The Felt. The lucky one is Clover, as in four-leaf.

i can't wait for the next update O-O

Hello, everyone, Rubix Here.

This will take some explaining. I have school, social life, and a ton of other things going on in my life (including more writing things), so I've decided to cancel Friendstuck. I MAY take it back up in the near future, but for now, you have to wonder what happened on your own.

If you want to take over the story, message me and I'll see what I can do.

Expect to see more crossovers from me, however!

Login or register to comment