• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 2,960 Views, 51 Comments

Friendstuck - Rubix Cube



12. That's how many alternate dimension ponies it takes for havoc in Ponyville.

  • ...
11
 51
 2,960

Vris-Bitch

"I wonder if Rarity will notice the jewels missing from her emporium..." Vriska wondered aloud.

"What?" Rainbow Dash asked, stretching out her wings.

"Noooooooothing!" She responded gleefully. The two equines trotted along the path idly, birds chirping overhead.

"Soo, Vriska. How does this Florp thing work?"

"Flarp. It's pronounced Flarp. Think Live Action Role Playing in a much more dangerous situation!"

"Dangerous? How much more dangerous?"

"Think...Everfree forest dangerous. Speaking of, that's our setting!" She turned her attention to the dark woods. "Now, laying out the rules-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Everfree Forest? Look, I'm extreme, just not taking it to THAT extreme."

Vriska sneered. "What are ya, chicken?"

The cyan pegasus rushed forward and into her face. "Excuse me? I am NOT chicken. I'll take your game on!"

"Alright then! Here's the rules." She paused. "No rules! Collect the gems at the end of the forest and you keep em!" The earth pony cackled, before dashing into the dark. Rainbow stared in where she used to be for a few seconds.

"HEY!" She shouted, jumping into the air and chasing her.

A few yards ahead, Vriska jumped over roots quickly, ducking under branches as she galloped. She felt alive. Ironic, how she had died just a few years ago.

"CAN'T CATCH UP, RAINBOW CRASH!?" She yelled behind her. The minute she looked back in front, she was spun around as RD zipped forward, barely a blur. Well, she's huffy. Vriska continued running.

A roar went off farther down the path.

Jerking her head up, she skid to a stop, her ears going up.

"The hell?" She muttered. She shook her head and continued down her way.


Rainbow Dash zigzagged around the trees, her wings beating quickly.

"Calling me Rainbow Crash, who does she think she is?" She mumbled. She slowed to a stop, getting on her hooves and resuming a steady gallop.

The roar echoed.

She turned around, wings erect.

"Manticore." She whispered, before jumping up again and flying straight back.

"VRISKA! YOU ALRIGHT!" She yelled. The pegasus was about to yell again, before she felt dizzy and spiraled into the ground. Her body went numb, and everything went black.


Vriska tried to keep herself as concentrated as possible as she ran from the beast. She had her mind control, that's good, and now she was controlling RD. Perfect. As the manticore behind her roared again, she ran to Rainbow Dash's unconscious body and slid behind her. Placing her hooves on her head, she closed her eyes and focused.

Rainbow Dash stood.

Yes! She thought, gritting her teeth.

In control of the pegasus, she slowly made Rainbow fly the other way. Gotta, do this, right. Rainbow Dash got a set distance away, before Vriska jerked her head back and caused the cyan pegasus to fly straight forward, hoof first into the Manticore's skull. The earth pony sighed, releasing her control and plopping onto the ground.

Rainbow Dash opened her eyes, blinking a few times.

"Vriska, what happen-" A zap of pain went through her front hooves and she fell to the ground. "OH MY CELEESTIA, THIS HURTS." She said through clenched teeth. Vriska trotted over to her.

"Calm down, ya pansy." She leaned down and hoisted RD onto her back. "Let's go home."


"You didn't." Tavros asked.

"I did." Vriska responded.

"WHY?"

She shrugged. "I got bored. Pupa, we're ALIVE. I'm spending my time alive with gusto."

"YOU BROKE RAINBOW DASH'S HOOF!" He yelled, pointing the pegasus as her hoof was wrapped with gauze by Twilight. Said unicorn shot Vriska a glare.

"Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine. Soooooooorry." She said.

"Goddamn it Vriska, This was exactly the reason you died! You bullied me in Flarp, causing me to get paralyzed, then Terezi went blind, Then Aradia DIED, then she was a robot, then she beat you up and I tried standing up to you and I died and then Terezi killed you IT'S ALL A BIG CHAIN REACTION!"

"Ah ah ah, Pupa. You forgot that it also made me go GOD TIER." She sneered. At that moment, the door opened quietly and Equius and Nepeta walked in.

"We heard the mews!" The blue capped pony said. Equius trotted forward, sitting by Twilight and looking at Rainbow's Hoof.

"With the right amount of materials, I could make a suitable brace to enable her to walk without damaging the bone any further."

"Thank you, Equius. We need to keep more eyes on Vriska. She could seriously hurt somepony."

"Oh you have no idea." Tavros muttered.


At Sweet Apple Acres, Aradia's ears perked up at the Horizon.

"Ms Aradia? Is somethin' wrong?" Applebloom asked. The crimson pony stared at the landscape for a few more seconds before turning to the filly.

"No. Everything's alright. Let's get back to your grandmother." The two ponies trotted away.

If Aradia had looked at the horizon for a few more seconds, she could see a visible greenish light tinting the sky. Deep in the heart of Everfree, a large green building had appeared, and inside, a completely pale, tall stallion trotted on a green tiled floor in front of 15 individuals. His wings flared and his horn glowing a radiant green energy, he stopped.

"Now. The Condense will be here soon. To recap, we have simply... moved Lord English's opposers to this universe. We will have to eradicate them before they find a way back to the Medium. Any questions."

A small voice piped up. "Yeah, uh, Doc? Why are we horses?"

"A side effect. No doubt it has happened to The Midnight Crew and the ones Post Scratch as well. We do not have much time, as this planet's first guardian will soon find me."

"We attack at noon."