• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 1,426 Views, 33 Comments

Campus love - LightningChaserRaikage



College life was something to be looked forward to... one would think. The new freshman gets enrolled to Lunar Sun University and his life completely turns head on heels by a certian group of girls... and then some!

  • ...
11
 33
 1,426

Epilogue

A man parked into a driveway. His dress shirt was slightly wrinkled from the his work, and he scratched on his five o'clock.
Man, I really outta shave.
He unlocked the door, only to be meet with two children. One boy who had dark brown hair and blue eyes, and a girl with a very dirty blonde hue and one green eye and the other bluish-grey.

"Daddy! Daddy! Welcome home!"

"Hey! How are my little sunshine's?"
The boy held out a glove and a baseball, "Can we play catch today?"
The boy asked. Knelt down and ruffled his son's hair, "Maybe later today, Aron."
The girl held up a crude drawing, but it was recognizable as two adults and two children.

"I drew this today! Do you like it?" She asked.

"Oh Ava, you are quite the artist. This should be in an art museum,"
Ava showed the biggest smile any joyous, little girl can give.

"Chris? That you I hear?" A woman spoke from the dining room.

"Why don't you two watch t.v. for now." Chris whispered to Aron and Ava. The two kids jogged the den, "Don't fight over the remote, please!" He hollered behind them.
He then hung his coat on a hanger and walked over to the dining room. In the adjoining kitchen was a woman with beautiful golden locks, which was tied in a loose pony-tail.

"Mmmmmm, what is that delightful aroma?" Chris asked.

"It's pork, going along with green beans an' corn"
The woman turned around, and Chris felt like he was seeing her for the first time: her glistening emerald eyes and little spots on her nose and under her eyes.

"Uh-I-um... sorry, how was work, Applejack?"

"Oh ta usual, lots of heavy liftin', pickin' apples; y'know, that kind of labor."

"And yet you still look same as college."

"Har har, easy Lover Boy."

"Ha! haven't heard that one in a while...Freckles."
Chris leaned in and kissed Applejack, while the children were in the other room, watching a show about Technicolor, talking horses.

Author's Note:

Finally, after so long it is finished. I just want to thank you all for helping me pick up myself up after falling. It's been a good run and I enjoyed writing as much as you all enjoyed reading. (I hope.) Once again, thank you all!

Comments ( 6 )

Yeah happy ending

Comment posted by LightningChaserRaikage deleted Sep 17th, 2013
Comment posted by ThunderCracker deleted Sep 17th, 2013
Comment posted by crazyseandx deleted Mar 18th, 2014

Oh god! the feels!!!!!! :raritycry: ITs beautiful!!!

i feel nothing. then again, i am a heartless asshole when it comes to these kind of things.

Login or register to comment