• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 1,425 Views, 33 Comments

Campus love - LightningChaserRaikage



College life was something to be looked forward to... one would think. The new freshman gets enrolled to Lunar Sun University and his life completely turns head on heels by a certian group of girls... and then some!

  • ...
11
 33
 1,425

Chapter 4: A Violent Sleep

Applejack had taken a seat out near the corner of the café, patiently waiting for Chris to just get Angel and give her the thumbs up to leave.

"Applejack?" Fluttershy questioned at the sight of her friend, "What you doing here?"

"Well... I was just about ta order somethin'" Applejack responded.

"But you've never come here before."

"Well, maybe I decided to exit my comfort zone for a while."

"Ok! So what would you like to order?"
Applejack looked over the little booklet that sat on the coffee table. She was not particularly fond of most things on the menu, being that they were veggie based or 70% soy.

"I'll just have the regular green tea."

"Excellent choice! Would you like to try our small tofu sandwich?"

"Yea, yea, sure whatever." Applejack quickly responded, not giving a second thought of what she said. Fluttershy gave a big grin before she head behind the counter to make her order.
This is just great. I actually have to EAT this junk. This better be worth it, if lover boy can live up to his part of the bargain.

"Alright, here's your order!" Fluttershy gleefully said as she set the tea and sandwich on the table.

"Oh...boy. This looks... delicious." Applejack said, very hesitant to eat. But Fluttershy didn't move back to the counter, she had wanted to see Applejack try the food she made herself. A cold sweat rolled on Applejack's forehead. She reached for the tea and took a little sip.
Hm... it's a little bitter.

"Do ya have sugar?" She politely asked. Almost instantly, Fluttershy came back with a sugar cube.

"Thank ya kindly, sugarcube. And you too Shy." Applejack smirked and Fluttershy chuckled a little bit. Applejack then reached for the sandwich and decided to at least try it. She took a bite, and subtlety cringed at the taste of tofu, but she kept her composure as to not insult Fluttershy.

"It's... great. Real good. Thank you, Shy."
Fluttershy's face lit up like a firework show, she was very happy and excited.

"I'll bring your check when you're done." She joyously exclaimed and practically skipped back to the counter. Applejack painfully swallowed the concoction and shuddered as it slid down her esophagus.
Oh this BETTER have been worth it. I had to lie between my teeth to, of all people, Fluttershy; while you get the easy bit. You're goin' to owe me triple, lover boy.

Meanwhile, Chris wasn't having as much luck. Angel couldn't sit still long enough for Chris to grab him. Though after six bushes, a dumpster and many yards of concrete, Chris finally caught Angel.

"Ha HA!!! Finally got you! You sir... have no idea... how much trouble you have caused for me." Chris said between breaths. He looked back at Applejack, who looked like she was at her limit, and gave he the thumbs up. Their little escapade was done.
Sorry that I had to put you through that Applejack. I'll be sure to make it up to you.
His walk back to the dorm was peaceful for the most part. He kept a firm hold on Angel so he doesn't run away again, but Chris also seized the opportunity to look at the surrounding scenery. The late afternoon was one of his favorite times of the day. The light breeze brushed pass his cheeks, the temperature was even and the sunset made the sky a brilliant yellowish orange hue. The nearby park had spots of other students either having study picnics or athletes having a late practice. Chris didn't notice it, but he liked this kind of scene; It was tranquil and soothing.

"It that Angel in your arms?" a voice spoke out of the tranquility.

"Huh?" Chris responded and looked a girl standing in front of him. She was a few inches shorter than he was, but she was very well toned for athletics. Running shorts, sports tank top and standard running shoes, but what really stood out was her rainbow colored hair.

"That rabbit you're holding in your arms. It's Angel isn't it?" she asked again.

"How did you know?"

"Fluttershy is one of my friends. We grew up in the same town."

"Oh, I see."

"So you must be her new roommate."

"H-how did you know that?!" Chris was getting increasingly confused.

"Pinkie told me about it. Practically nothing goes around this college without me hearing about it. Oh, and FYI, Pinkie is my roommate."
Well better to get the word out and over with rather than later.

"You don't seem worried at all. Are you really that fine with the school knowing."

"Worried, yes. Fine with it, eeeehh-not so much. But it is in human nature for people to judge too quick and not think it through later. That's when outlandish rumors spread like wildfire."

"Good point." The girl replied. "Oh, I'm Rainbow Dash."
Go figure...

"I'm Chris."

"Well, Chris... I think you should get a move on and return Angel before Fluttershy's shift is over."

"Oh-right. I'll get on that."
With the conversation done, Rainbow continued her run, but it extended to parkour as she seemingly flew across tables and vaulted walls.
Niiiiice.
Once back into his room, he put Angel back in his cage and closed the door, this time making sure it was closed. Fell into bed, exhausted.
Jesus Christ! This has been one really fucked up day. God, I'm beat.
Chris then stood back up long enough to take off his shirt and hang it over the foot of the bed.

"Too lazy to change into night slacks, might as well keep the jeans on." he muttered. Falling back into bed, his eyes shut automatically and sleep soon took him away.

Several minutes passed before Fluttershy had opened the door and entered the dorm. The first thing she noticed was Chris shirtless in his bed, breathing slowly. The mere sight caused her to blush, and shake her head to ward of any "bad" thoughts.
My... he looks so cute when he sleeps.
She did a double take as she saw the necklace was still around his neck, the crystal sitting on his chest. She leaned in closer and gingerly lifted the crystal, but didn't take the necklace off. It was beautiful.
He seemed so sad when he looked at it earlier. I wonder what it means to him, or why it makes him sad. She set the necklace back onto his chest and went to her bed. She then carefully took off her clothes, the last moments of sunset made her pale skin glisten. She put on a pair of fresh panties, and a thin nightgown as the nights were relatively warm. She took one last look at Chris and couldn't help but tiptoe back over and give him a light peck on the forehead. She blushed once more and went to bed.

Chris just floated in the darkness. nothing could be seen, not even his hands or body.

"Where am I?"

"We're on the beach, silly." Fluttershy said, leaning into Chris's chest. She was wear a very sexy bikini of a light yellow color that enhanced her already feminine features.

"Why would ya ask a silly question like that?" Applejack chimed in, resting her head on his legs. Her suit was a one piece, but most of her sides and back were shown. The moment was like heaven to Chris, two beautiful girls with him, sitting on the beach.

"Come on in Chris! The water is perfect!" Fluttershy hollers from the ocean water as she and Applejack splashed each other. The sight was breath taking, the water droplets clinging to the light skin of the girls. Chris got up from the towel, ready to join the girls.
"WHERE ARE THEY?!?!" A voice screamed out in the black room. Chris was sitting on a silver, metal table; cuffed and looked like a deranged madman.

"What time is it?" He calmly stated.

"OH WHAT DOES THAT MATTER?!" The voice barked again.

"Well, depending on the time... they could either be in one place... or multiple." Chris responds, cracking an insane smile.

"Chris!" Fluttershy yelled from the other end of a ballroom. Chris ran up to her and hugged her, clutching her tight, afraid that if he let go, she would vanish before him. When he looked at her again, however, she had the look of sadness and pain on her face. She started to cry blood and she was gasping for air. Chris was in shock, bewildered by what was before his eyes. He looked down and in his hand was a bowie knife, dripping a red, oozing substance. Fluttershy then melted into the floor and it became quicksand, swallowing him in a matter of seconds.

Fluttershy awoke to the sound of Chris shaking in his bed. His muscles spasmed at irregular intervals, giving the illusion that something was crawling under his skin. She was worried about him, and she felt that she needed to calm him down. She got out of she bed and slipped into Chris's, holding him in across his chest and his head, yet the spasms continued, but slowed down. She then began stroking his hair, which seemed to work a little better, but he was still shaking. She made a last ditch effort and, without thinking, buried his head into her soft, warm bosom. Chris's shaking stopped, and his breathing evened out. She stayed in this posture for sometime, but eventually shifted herself so that she was hugging him again.
You must've had a very bad dream. I guess I'll stay here for tonight.
She stroked his head once more, and even gave him a kiss on the cheek. After she pulled away, she felt something wet fall on her arm, she looked at it and saw a lone teardrop sitting on her arm and another hanging just out of the corner of Chris's eye. She wiped it away with her free arm and fell asleep. The heat of Chris arm and chest spread through her, she smiled as she blushed before finally drifting off into deep sleep.