• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 1,426 Views, 33 Comments

Campus love - LightningChaserRaikage



College life was something to be looked forward to... one would think. The new freshman gets enrolled to Lunar Sun University and his life completely turns head on heels by a certian group of girls... and then some!

  • ...
11
 33
 1,426

Chapter 13: A Night to Rememeber Part lll; Pandora's Box

Saying that Applejack was angry, would be the understatement of the year. Her face was hot, her fists clenched and her heart bored into a sore hole that ached with each passing step.
That, that... ARG!!! How can he be so inconsiderate?! And ta think that I actually liked that scumbarrel!
She stopped for a second, the soreness finally got her attention.
So why do I still have this feelin'?
When Applejack looked up, she found herself in the bad part of town. The streets weren't really streets so much as they were dirt sidewalks. It was dark, except for the lamps, and it was near dead silent. A growing sense of dread tickled at the back of her mind.
Maybe I should head back...maybe I overreacted a little.
A slow breeze came and She began to feel a chill up her spine. Applejack started heading back the way she came... at least, where she thinks she came. The streets only seemed to get darker the longer she walked.

"Hey, there pretty lady." A shaggy voice spoke. Applejack turned and saw a broad figure silhouetted from the street lamps.

"Are you lost? I can help you find your way." The figure said, lightly chuckling.

"Naw, I'm just... late fer somethin'. Sorry, but I gotta go."
At that moment, the figure grabbed Applejacks arm and was forcibly pulling her back.

"Let, me go! I'm warnin' ya!" Applejack protested, but it fell on deaf ears. Applejack then brought her leg forward and arced it back, dead center on the man's groin. He let out a small grunt, but his grip didn't loosen. Applejack struggled harder and her arm began to feel like it was on fire.

"Please!! Let me go!!!" She yelled out. The man then thrust her to wall, pinned her hands above her head and brought his face close to hers; the smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled her nostrils with their putrid stink.

"You know... I have been alone for a long time. I don't remember how a woman felt."
The man placed his free hand to Applejacks face and then slowly slid it down to her breasts. She had a painful, flustered expression as the man groped her, giggling with joy.
I...I can't break free! I'm not strong enough! Someone! Anyone! Help me!!!

"Applejack?!"
She turned her head to see a shadowed figure, his fists clenched and eyes burning with a passion.

"Chris! Help!"

"Shut up, bitch!" The man shouted, pulling her in front of his body like a human shield and a sliver gleam shined across her neck.

"Hey man, take it easy." Chris tentatively said, his hands outward, "We can resolve this without someone getting hurt."

"Like hell we can!!" The man barked, pressing the knife closer to Applejack's throat.

"What's a little pussy like you gonna do to me, huh?! I bet you and this slut go at it every night!" The man ripped open the top of Applejack's dress, exposing her breasts; before roughly handling them. She winced with every stroke, looking at Chris with a begging eyes. Chris began to fell warmer and warmer, his teeth grinded against each other and his knuckles burned from pain.
The fires of Hell hath no fury like mine!

"That's it...LET. HER. GO." Chris stated, never breaking eye contact.

"FUCK THAT!!" The man said, backing up a little bit. He backing under one of the lamps and Chris got a good look at this jackass. The had a relatively tanned skin tone, he wore a black bandana on his head and had various gold rings on his fingers, but what Chris found most unsurprising was a pot plant pendent hanging around his neck. The douche looked to take a quick look at Applejack's "C-shells", but it wasn't quick enough as he saw a fist when he looked back up. He stumbled back a bit, clutching his nose. Chris stood over Applejack, his anger reaching the brink of destroying his sanity. The douche got back up and charged. He jabbed his knife towards Chris's left shoulder; but Chris turned, grabbed his arm, pulled and twisted it and brought his elbow down, bending the arm backwards. The man dropped the knife and screamed in agony, but was quickly silenced by Chris's right elbow. Before he went down, the man manage to get a kick to Chris's side. Applejack was frozen in awe, seeing Chris like this, fighting for her.
It's like I'm seein' a different person.
When Applejack snapped out of her trance, she saw that Chris had lost the upper hand and was being kicked in the gut repeatedly. She couldn't move, no matter how much she wanted to, her body refused to do anything expect shake. She then heard a painful scream and looked up. Chris was clutching his left shoulder, a knife sticking out of it. The man stood up and spit on him before slowly walking towards Applejack. Chris looked and saw that Applejack was crying. A new spark erupted within Chris and his vision began to turn slightly red.

"HEY!!" Chris hollered. The man turned around and saw that Chris was pulling himself up.

"Oh?! You want some more?!" The douche shouted back.

"You can beat me up, you can break my bones, you can even kill me...but when you make the ones I care most about cry...... you, sir... have just opened Pandora's box."
Chris gripped the hilt of the knife, and yanked it out without so much as a yelp. Like it didn't affect him, and he slowly started walking forward. The man, who felt cocky before, now felt something dreadful. He couldn't move, like something was preventing his nerves from sending signals his muscles. His breathing quickened and cold sweat formed. As he looked at Chris, he began to feel... fear. In his eyes, Chris began to look less and less...human... like an unnatural presence surrounded him and he looked like a devil dressed as a man, with eyes a colder than a Siberian winter.

"Who are... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" He screamed in terror.
Chris was right in front of him, he kicked the mans knee before punching his face to the ground. Chris kneeled down and hovered the knife over the mans left eye.

"I'm your deepest, blackest fears." Chris coldly stated before bringing the knife up and thrusting it back down.

The man looked to his left, seeing a small, thin reflection of himself before fainting. Applejack looked at Chris as he stood up, breathing heavily. When he turned to look at her, she instinctively flinched, squeezing her eyes shut. She covered her chest with both her arms, but she wouldn't stop shaking. She then felt something slide on top of her shoulders. She opened her eyes and saw a black jacket, with a blood stain on her left that was barely visible. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a phone was in her lap, the screen preset to call Rarity. Applejack looked up, but Chris was no where to be seen.