• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 1,425 Views, 33 Comments

Campus love - LightningChaserRaikage



College life was something to be looked forward to... one would think. The new freshman gets enrolled to Lunar Sun University and his life completely turns head on heels by a certian group of girls... and then some!

  • ...
11
 33
 1,425

Chapter 7: This is not what it looks like...

Rarity walked out the dorm room, curious and a little excited about Applejack's recent confession.
Applejack liking a boy, huh? This 'Chris' must be special if he was able to charm AJ's heart so easily.
She walked down to Fluttershy's room and knocked a couple times.

"Fluttershy? Are you there?"
No response.

"Fluttershy?" She asked again, this time opening the door. What she saw, made her freeze in place. Fluttershy was standing with a towel over her chest, practically naked with only a lacey black panty being the only article of clothing on. But what was more shocking was the fact that she was very close to a guy whom had his shirt off, and a cut on his forehead.

"Fluttershy?!" Rarity exclaimed.
The man pulled his head up, a shocked look spread on his face. He looked at Fluttershy, then back a her and instantly swung his hands to shoulder height. At the same time, Fluttershy quickly turned around and gasped, covering her mouth and almost looking to cry.

"R-R-Rarity! What are you doing here?!"

"Well I could ask the same about HIM!" Rarity yelled back.

"Hey, hey, hey! Let's just calm down... this is not what it looks like." The boy retorts.

"Were you not holding her in your arms, staring deeply into her eyes and slowly leaning closer together?!"

"Ok, maybe it is what it looks like... but that's not the point!"

"That won't matter! I have to tell Applejack about this!" Rarity proclaimed and started to jog back to her dorm room.

"NO!" The man yelled, and started to chase after Rarity.

It was only seconds before Chris was able to catch up to Rarity, but she was able to get to the door.

"APPLEJAC-MPH!!"
Chris had grabbed her and swung around a corner. He covered her mouth with his hand and had his arm around her collarbone. Rarity was pulling at Chris's arm, trying to yank it off, but to no avail. She then tried to rip his hand off her mouth, but that was a fruitless effort.
He's stronger than he looks! Who is this madman?!

"Rarity?" Applejack had opened the door, but she was confused that no one stood near it.

"Now, I could'a sworn I heard Rarity's voice..."
Look around the corner!!!
Chris was getting nervous as sweat began to form on his neck and he nearly stopped breathing.
Come on, come on... close the door...

"Eh, must be hearin' things." Applejack stated, closing the door.
Chris let out a heavy sigh of relief and then turned his attention to Rarity, who was still struggling to break free from his grip.

"Ok...this is how its going to work... I'm going to let you go now, but you let me explain."

"MMH HM HMR MM MMHMM!" (WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN!)

"Listen, just... hear me out."

"Mm hm." (Okay.) Rarity responded with much hesitation.
Chris then slowly released his hand from her mouth, Rarity taking big gasps of air.

"Ok now." Chris said, trying to sound clam as he removed his arm and let Rarity take a couple steps away. She brushed off her shoulders and turned to look at Chris. With things clamed down, he had a chance to actually look at Rarity in detail. She was wearing a knee length business skirt and a white blazer, though there were slight dust marks on it. On top of that she was wearing a navy blue undershirt and high heels. But to put the icing on the cake was her sapphire eyes behind a pair of rose colored glasses. The hair was another noticeable point as it had very large curls running through it.
By the looks of it, she seems like one of those "fashionholics" always feeling the need to come up with a new look every day.

"Just... who are you?" Rarity asked.
Huh? Someone who doesn't know me? Odd, considering that I've been the talk of the town for the first couple days. And here I though she was also a "gossip groupie."

"My name is Chris. Nice to make your acquaintance. " Chris responded with a mocking sophistication, holding his hand out for a hand shake.
This is the one that captured AJ's heart? Well I must say I am shocked.

"Rarity. Charmed." She replies.
Despite his lean stature, his muscles show on his skin, though they aren't that defined.
Rarity looked down at his chest and eyed the crystal.

"OOOOHHHHH! What his that?!" She almost squealed in excitement. Chris looked quizzical before following her eyes to his chest and instinctively clasped his hand over the necklace.

"This is not important." He quickly stated, and hurriedly walked of back down the hallway.
Rarity hung over the corner and stared at Chris while he made his way back to Fluttershy's dorm.
How mysterious... wait, why is he going into Fluttershy's room?! I have to tell Applejack!
She jogged back to her dorm room, only to find that Applejack was napping in her bed.

"Oh my, what an undignified way to sleep... Applejack! Wake up!"

"Huh? What?! What happened?!-OOF!" Applejack said, startled before falling out.

"Damnit, Rarity. *yawn* Could you have kept it down?"

"Well I'm sorry, but there is urgent business here."

"If ya needed to started workin' on another dress, or hairstyle or whatever; then why did ya wake me?"

"Because it's about your, to use your words, 'lover boy.'"
Applejack sat up straighter, ears listening intently.

"He was in Fluttershy's room!"
Applejack gave her a look of "Are you really that stupid?"

"Uh, yea... he's her roommate."
Rarity's face was puzzled.

"Really? Well that is a shocker."

"Is that all you wanted to tell me? 'Cause if it is, then I'm going back to my nap."

"No wait! Thats not all of it. I saw something that happened in Fluttershy's room."
Applejack froze and leaned in close to Rarity.

"Go on."

"You see... what I saw was..."