• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 1,425 Views, 33 Comments

Campus love - LightningChaserRaikage



College life was something to be looked forward to... one would think. The new freshman gets enrolled to Lunar Sun University and his life completely turns head on heels by a certian group of girls... and then some!

  • ...
11
 33
 1,425

Chapter 1: The First Steps

Needless to say, Chris was outlandishly nervous. He didn't know what to expect from collage, must less the most prestigious university in the country; even more so than Harvard, Oxford and Stanford combined.
How, of all people, could I get into something this grand?! Chris thought. He stood at the front of the campus, to his left was a stone sign that read: Lunar Sun University. The school itself was formidable, but he choose to contain his emotions, reset his backpack on his shoulder and start walking to the main building. The inside was much larger than it looked from the exterior because it took him a good hour to find the deans office. Chris reached for the handle but stopped short because someone knocked him to the ground.

"Ow..." He groaned as he sat up. There were books laying down on the floor by his feet, looking up he also noticed a girl was also sitting in front of him but it wasn't the first thing he noticed about her.
White...lace...
The girl looked at him and then began to have was seemed to be a panic attack.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going and I..." She exclaimed as she scrambled to gather her books.

"Hey, don't worry. It was an accident." Chris interrupted and helped the stranger pick up what was dropped. He reached to a book at the exact same time as the girl. When there hands touched, both looked up and revealed there faces. The girl had soft blue eyes and smooth facial features that seems to scream out elegance, it didn't a genius to know that she was cute. But the most noticeable feature on her was the hair, how the rose pink color flowed down. The two stared into each other's eyes for what seemed to be an eternity, before the girl broke the silence.

"I'm sorry, I... I have to go!" The girl then hastily grabbed her things a took off down the hall
What an unusual encounter... shit! I didn't get a name! Damn it, Chris! You could've had something!
Mental kicking aside, Chris regained his footing and stood in front of the dean's door. With a deep breath he slowly opened the door and stepped in. The dean definitely had a royal look to her, her hair seemed to wave and move on its own. She sat in her chair, working on paperwork, yet still was able to look up and greet him with a smile.

"Oh, hello Chris. And welcome to the Lunar Sun campus."

"Thank you Ms. Celestia, for having me come."

"Please call me Tia."

"Right, sorry. I do have a couple of questions though."

"Oh?" Tia raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, It's about my being here. Surely there are hundreds, even thousands of more qualified graduates that applied to go to this university. I mean, I mostly had C's in my grade report and this campus looks to be for students that had a 7.0 GPA or something. So how is it that a shmuck like me got in?"

"What we are looking for in his collage, is not related to whatever grades you had in the past. We at Lunar Sun look for what lies inside the minds and aspirations of it's students to inspire others and lead the world to a brighter future."
Heh, nice speech. But what the hell is she talking about?

"Alright then... what about my tution?"

"Its already covered."

"But I didn't pay anything." Chris retorts, confused.

"That won't be necessary.
Probably the most expensive collage in the world, and I don't have to pay squat? This seems too good to be true.

"Anyway." Tia continues, "I'll let one of our students show you to your dorm."

"Ok, and thanks again."

"Your welcome, and if you have any other questions, my door is always open." Tia says as she waves me off. I open the door and was meet with outrageously fluffy pink hair.

"OhmygoshareyouthenewstudentIamsoexcitedwegoingtohavelotsoffunwithgamesandpartiesand-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down, I can't understand what you're saying." Chris calmly stated to the bubbly girl.

"Oh, where are my manners Pinkie. I'm Pinkie Pie"

"Nice to meet you, Pinkie. So are you here to guide me to the dorm?"

"Yupyuparoony! This way!" Pinkie gleefully cheered as she skipped down the hall. This was a good time to get a better look at the girl. Aside from her hair, she wore a simple light pink tank top with a pair of jean shorts that only stopped just above the knees. As we made our way to the dorm building, Pinkie decided to give me a tour of the campus, from the park in the center of it all to the Olympic sized gym room to the various restaurants
Jesus! It's like a fucking city here!
Eventually, Pinkie brought Chris to a five story building; he assumed that they were finally there. Chris continued to follow Pinkie up to the fourth floor and down the surprisingly long hallway.

"4E...4J... Ah! Here it is, 4N. This will be your room."

"Thank you Pinkie. Maybe you can help me out to find the class building."
Pinkie looked at Chris with extreme delight.

"Sure!! Maybe we can hang out later!" She squealed.

"I'll hold you to it." Chris responds with a smile. Pinkie gave a bigger smile and even a crushing bear hug before bounding down the hall. Chris closed the door and sat down on the vacant bed, letting his pack slide to the floor.
Well this was an interesting start.
Chris yawned and his eyelids felt heavy, it didn't take long before he plopped his back on the bed and drifted of to a much needed slumber.