• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 2,851 Views, 129 Comments

Ponyframe - SolidFerret

  • ...
25
 129
 2,851

This time, it's war.

"Lotus, what are our plans to deal with the current situation?" Excalibur asked, surrounded by nothing but darkness in the hold of the ship.

"For now, we have a problem. While your team was busy, Tyl sent his force towards Canterlot." Lotus said. "The coordinates are being sent to the evac ships right... now."

A small beep was heard as they could feel the ships turn slowly.

"See you when you get here, Tenno." Lotus cut the transmission.

Lotus got off the transmitter in time to dodge a bullet from a Grineer before he was killed by Trinity. Rhino wasted no time in disposing teams of grineer. Lotus grinned as she retreated inside to a safe room. It was desigened for royalty in the events of a disaster such as this.

Inside showed Twilight with her six friends. A team of five guards for the princesses. Lotus simply sat down in the dark room.

"Princess Celestia, please let me go look for Flash and his team." Twilight pleaded. Celestia sighed while shaking her head.

"Twilight, you can't go out there. You are a target. I promise you, he will be okay." Celestia assured. Though, Twilight was still anxious.

"Where is the team you sent, Lotus?" Luna asked.

"They are on their way." Lotus answered as she looked out the small crack of the door.

The Tenno had a decent hold on the fight. Rhino was a primary threat that by the time they had the strength to take him down, he would wipe out the team as the next arrived and then kill the others.

Ash was all over. One moment he would appear to kill a small group with his Fang blades. Then disappear from that team to find another to kill.

Mag kept a tight grip on crown control. Ember wiped out a good amount of the teams with her heat abilities.

Volt laid quietly with the foals. Most of Ponyville was evacuated so they could be under the Tenno's watchful eye. Volts wounds restricted him to slow movements. the foals hugged him tightly as he kept them quiet.

"Mister Lightning Bolt, are we gonna be okay?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Volt didn't bother with the correction. 'A nickname made for my abilities. I enjoy that.'

"We will. I promise."

Rumble sat alone in the corner. He only wished that he could be with his brother and hugged by Flitter, while Cloud Chaser protected him from the monsters that were called Grineer.


The team of Corpus landed to see Frost simply sitting there.

"You're coming with us." One of the crewmen said.

"No i'm not."

"Yes, you won't stop us from advancing the systems. Even if it requires killing you and the Grineer."

"If you're gonna kill me, might want to check your gun first." Frost said.

"Huh?" The Corpus could only glance down for a second before being sliced down the middle by Frosts Gram. He swung around to cleave another crewman in half.

Sayrn jumped down to kill one with her throwing knives. She pulled out a dagger and danced around her target before killing him with a slice to the throat.

"Ambush! Fall back!" They called as they ran back to the drop ship. the doors closed and it took off.

"That was far to easy." Sayrn said.

"Indeed." Frost said. "Lotus, you were right. The Corpus landed in Ponyville. It was only a small team. Most likely recon."

"Understood Frost. Await orders." Lotus said as she went back to staring out the crease in the door.

From the looks, it was the last wave. Most of the Grineer were either dead or retreating.

"We have it!" A pony called as he galloped over with a box on his back. Flash entry was next to him, both covered in blood and dirt.

"Where are the others?" Lotus asked as she opened the door.

"Dead!" Flash called. The sound of his voice was so much relief for Twilight. She ran past Lotus, who tried to object, and straight towards Flash.

One moment, the guard that had the elements was running to the safe house, the next, he was gone. A black mark replaced his current position. Flash was blown away and into a wall, unconscious. Twilight was knocked down and the box opened to have the Elements of Harmony fly out an on to the ground.

"Nice try." Tyl Regor growled as he stepped into view. He looked over and picked up an element, Loyaty to be exact.

"Hey, that's mine, jerk." Rainbow Dash charged at Tyl and kicked him away. She caught her element and ran back before she was caught.

Spike saw Twilight on the ground and ran over. "Twilight, get up!" He pleaded.

"Poor, little creature. she's done for." Tyl taunted.

"Leave Spikey-wikey alone!" Rarity said as she charged at him.

Tyl smirked under his mask and threw out a glowing, blue orb. When it detonated, a blue rope lashed out and wrapped around Rarity, electrocuting her and stopping her in her tracks. She screamed in pain and thrashed around violently to free her fore-hooves and get out of her torture.

"Ah ah ah. You should play nice for once." He taunted as he ignored Spike and went over and picked Rarity up. A team of Grineer came in and kicked spike away and grabbed Twilight.

"Grab the elements." Tyl ordred as he pocketed Generosity, another team grabbed Magic while one more grabbed Kindness. The others were not seen.

"Tyl, I'd advice you put those down and free the ponies." Lotus said.

"Why don't you do it Lotus, instead of sicking the Warframes at us all the time." Tyl taunted as he walked over the dropship.

Twilight was boarded in with a team, Tyl was about to board before being grabbed from behind.

Excalibur spun him around and socked Regor in the face. Regor fell before struggling to get up. Vauban appeared and chased after the team with Rarity while Banshee and Nyx helped Excalibur.

"Captain Everest is in charge now!" He called as the doors closed.

"No, stop them." Celestia said with tears. Flash stumbled over and reached a hoof out as the ship pulled away with Twilight on it.

Vauban chased the team of Grineer as they went to another dropship. He could see it landing and realized that he had no chance of taking on the teams. We could only watch as the ship landed.

"We have a hostage and artifact. Get us out of here!" A marine called as the doors opened.

Immediately, the marine was shot in the face as the soon as the door opened. the others looked to be shot by plasma.

"Thanks you for the exchange." Sgt. Nef Anyo said as he walked out with a team of MOA and Corpus Crewmen.

Rarity had hoped that this group was a rescue, but the roughness of her being grabbed said otherwise.

"It appears this pony is of importance. Luckily, I too have one of those."

"One of what?" Rarity asked weakly.

"A remote to tazer ropes." Anyo said as he pushed a button.

Rarity screamed in pain before she couldn't handle it anymore and passed out.


"Well, you have me. Now what?" Tyl asked as he struggled a little in his chains.

"We're only hoping we can make a trade for your hostage with Everest."

Vauban walked in.

"Vabuan, report."

"The Corpus had arrived in a drophsip, and took Rarity and the artifact with them."

"HA! Looks like no trade." Tyl taunted, earning a smack from Excalibur.

"How so, we still have you. Everest can't possibly lead an invasion like this." Lotus said.

"And he won't. I called for the fleet when I landed."

"You WHAT!?" Celestia said.

"That's right. I'm bringing a party here." Tyl taunted before laughing happily.

It was official, all of the Grineer fleet were on its way. The thought nearly made Excalibur lose it. No, he won't. He had to do something.

Taking his Skana, Excalibur stuck the blade through Regors face, killing him.

The others recovered from their small panic to see the damage done.

"Excalibur, that won't go without punishment." Lotus said.