• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 2,847 Views, 129 Comments

Ponyframe - SolidFerret

  • ...
25
 129
 2,847

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

It was time. No more of it. The Tenno planned to end this once and for all and go home.

Rumble sat on Flitters head as he watched the four remaining Tenno.

"We don't have much to work with and the Corpus are not taking orders from us." Lotus briefed as she paced back and forth. "So it is planned. Excalibur, General Sargus Ruk was shown to still be alive and escaped the Fomorian. Find him and kill him on the asteroid. After, you will meet with Frost who will be looking for Councilor Vay Hek on the Galleon ship. ASh, you will be on the ground in Ponyville while Trinity stays here in Canterlot."

Three pods awaited for the three leaving Tenno.

"Lets do this." Lotus said as they boarded and took off while Trinity jumped off the balcony to join the Corpus forces below.


"Let... Tenno come... to me... I will... kill ... him my... self." Ruk said as he loaded his Gorgon. The troops instead were loaded into ships and took off to Ponyville.

He could see the pod flying around as they left.

Excalibur ran in to the arena and looked up to see Sargus Ruk watching over him.

"Tenno... this ... has gone on .. for .. far to long." He pronounced as he jumped down. "You ... can't delay your deaths... any longer." He said as he readied his weapon.

Ecalibur Loaded his Latron and charged forward.


Ash equipped a heat sword, dual fang blades and a Glaive and armed himself with dual Latos and a Hind. He also wore a syndanna around his neck.

"Want some armor with those weapons?" Sharp Edge said sarcastically.

Ash looked at him. "I understand the sarcasm. Though I don't feel anything from it."

Edge shrugged. "Sorry, I get it from two friends I know."

The two saw the ships landing down.

"Well, you ready?" The pony asked as he formed a blade. He also looked on his back and used magic to pick up Nyx's Cronus and put it in his mouth.

"Always." Ash said as he drew his Hind.


The battle at Canterlot had taken a turn as the Corpus and Grineer exchanged shots. Trinity rushed forwarrd and slashed them apart with her Ether sword. The Corpus only merely supported her as she would attack the Grineer.

As for the ponies, they had ran out of the castle when a ship landed there.

A sick Spitfire and a hurt Rainbow Dash hid along with Blaze and Soarin. To injured and weak to run, they could only hide from the squad that patrolled the castle halls.

"What do we do?" Spitfire asked in a panic.

"Stay quiet." Soarin shushed.

"There they are!" The Grinner squad leader shouted.

"Run!" Blaze yelled as they took off.

They used they're wings to fly off. Yet, they only could make it to the end of the hall before Spitfire took a bullet in her wing that was meant for Blaze and hit the ground. Blaze landed down beside her.

"I'm fine." She grunted in pain. Soarin and Rainbow Dash were about to go back.

"No! Get out of here!" Blaze yelled.

They looked with sorrow before taking off.

Bullets hit the glass of the pod as the tow ducked behind it.

"Wait..." Spitfire said as she saw what they were hiding behind. It was the pod that had the dormant Warframe in it.

She examined it to see a switch on it. Blaze starred at her as he nodded his head.

"Lets get this party started." As she hit the switch.

The cover blew off she jumped out and at the closest Grinner and kicked him in the face before using Null stars to kill three of them while using Antimatter drop to deal damage to a few. They had opened fore only to see her use a worm hole she created to get behind them.

They were all primed as she ran off as she used a Grakata to kill one.

That caused the rest of the team to disintegrate.

Spitfire and Blaze stared back in awe at what they saw. Lotus rounded the corner as the Warframe got down on her knees.

"I am not your enemy. I am here to guide you. I am Lotus." She said.

"Your name is Nova." She told the Tenno.

Nova stood up.

"It... is... time..." She said.


Fluttershy ducked in cover as the Corpus team she was with was gunned down. The Grineer closed in on her before on arrow shot through the closest one. A Warframe jumped in and took care of the rest before stopping by Fluttershy to see if she was alright.

"I''m fine. Thank you Loki." She said as she got up.

"Wait! Loki!" She said as she looked up.

"Why are you surprised. Have we met before?" He asked.

An Excalibur frame jumped in and fought along side a Rhino as they and Loki fought the invading Grineer.

Fluttershy looked over to see a ship with an army of Tenno pouring out.

"An army." She realized.


Ash and Edge were pusheed to their limits. The pony jumped over marines and slashed them with the Cronus and his magic blade. His HUD showed his shields being taken out as he was knocked down.

A Rhino charged through the team in time for the unicorn to get up and see an army of Warframe clash with the Grineer.

Edge found Ash and said "You never said there were more of you!"

"We never claimed we were the only ones."


Frost sliced through a Grineer in his way so he could see the ships outside landing and Tenno jumping out. The speakers came on.

"The army has arrived. If you are still on this ship, I am leaving here in five minutes with a dropship. Hurry if you want in." Hek said.

"My time is limited, Excalibur. Hurry with Ruk cause Hek is leaving in five minutes."

"I'm busy." Excalibur said.

He dodged a swing from the Gorgon and fired the last clip of his Lex into Ruks head and dropped his shields. He threw it away and grabbed his Latron before running to avoid being shot down by the General.

"I... should have.. killed.. pony when I... had the chance... so you would ... have been... warned." Ruk taunted as he slammed the ground with his fist and knocked Excalibur down and his Latron out of his hands.

"I guess... you... are... my victim... now." He said as he pointed his Gorgon into the Warframes face.

The Tenno sprang up and sliced the gun into pieces before decapitating Ruk in a swift move.

"Bad luck, General." Excalibur said as he grabbed his Latron. "Better luck next time."

He quickly ran to his pod. "Frost, I'm coming to assist you with Vay Hek." He said.

"Roger that." Frost answered.

The pod shook from the air battle happening as shot between the fleets were exchanged. One sharp pierce shot hit the pod as the alarm sounded.

"Excalibur. Eject!" Lotus shouted.

He sliced his way out and watched his Latron fall as he fell down and towards the ship with Vay Hek on it. Grabbing his Skana, he stabbed the side and caught the ship before climbing up. But, someone was waiting for him.

The Stalker sat upon the top of the ship. "Greetings Hayden." He said.

"Stalker, you know that it is nearly over. We are just about to win this fight."

The dark Warframe stood up. "I see. The rest of the Tenno are here to fight." He turned back towards Excalibur. "But this is between you and me Hayden."

"I request that you explain why you refer to me as Hayden."

"You see Excalibur, before the time of us, Earth was falling apart from the Technocyte plague. A human named Hayden Tenno had himself infected. Yet, he used what it brought him for good instead. After some time, his legacy spread until eventually the Tenno was created. While we fight the Old War, we went away a slumber after a lot of us were wiped out. I wasn't. I stayed and watched as the world forgotten about how hard we fought to keep us safe. We were cast aside. When you all awakened, leaving me to watch the Galaxy rot was an act that required punishment."

He faced Excalibur, face to face.

"I am the hunter and you are my pray." He said as he readied an arrow and fired.

Excalibur jumped back and dodged the arrow and cut away the second one with his Skana.

"Frost, I won't make it." He informed.

"Understood."

"This is the last ship Hayden. We are going to go down." The Stalker said as the ship rumbled from explosions. A dropship could be seen leaving.

Excalibur rushed forward and slash dashed through The Stalker before jumping as the sky lit up from the ship exploding.

He plummeted to the ground with debris falling after him.


"Die Tenn-" A Grinner Lancer was silenced as he fell dead with the rest.

A flame unit killed a Mag before chasing after Twilight thought out Ponyville. she tried to use her wings to fly away, only to stumble back to the ground.

"No! Please!" She put her hooves up in hopes of defending herself.

"Hahahahaha!" He chuckled evily before getting ready to ignite the princess.

"OVER HERE!" Somepony yelled. The Flame unit turned around and blew flames. Yet, the pony managed to kill him.

Flash Sentry stood over the dead body. He, if anything, was fine despite being lit on fire for a short moment. Twilight ran over and nearly crushed him in a hug.

"I'm glad you're alright too, Princess." He said. The guard tried to get loose with no avail.

"I'm sorry, but you feel so warm." Twilight giggled, referring to him being lit on fire. "How were you not ignited?"

"The ice." He said. "From being frozen."


Edge was knocked to the ground by a Trooper.

"Say goodbye pon-"

An angry yell was heard as the Grineer was knocked into a rock and got his face smashed in it.

"YOU. DO NOT. HURT HIM!" Fluttershy yelled.

When she caught her breath, Edge gave her a hug. "That was awesome."

Her face was red, she expected him to think she was crazy. (MurdershyxCrazy Sharp Edge OTP)

Yet all he did was give her a comforting smile.

That was gone when he was a figure falling from the sky and into the Everfree forest.

"Excalbiur." He said before running off. Fluttershy calling at him, but was ignored.


Ash jumped up and threw his Glaive before using Blade storm with his Fangs and Heat Sword to clear out the last squad.

He caught the Glaive to see it.

The sight of dead Grineer and the mere sound of silence.

Victory was there's.

"Was that the last one?" A guard called out.

"Trinity. Report."

"We have won." She said.

Ash looked up and the awaiting ponies.

"It is over."

It was all much to take in at first. They were all silent. It was days since they had peace and now they didn't know what to do.

It was until Rumble stepped forward towards Ash. The Warframe looked down on him.

The colt cried as he hugged his leg. "Thank you."

Suddenly, cheers erupted as the crowd began to hug and celebrate their victory.

Blaze and Spitfire cheered happily and hugged each other tightly.

A little to tight in fact. They pulled away as their faces turned red.

Pinkie Pie pulled the two into a hug again. "Why did you stop hugging? We won! We won!" She hopped around excitedly.

Spitfire didn't mind. Blaze didn't care anymore.

Twilight and Flash jumped around happily. Rumble got a group hog from his brother, loud Chaser and Flitter who kept kissing his forehead.

Pony's gave hugs, some cried tears of joy. It was a sight to behold

Lotus looked upon the crowd before looking back at the Everfree forest. She called down a pod and entered before flying off towards the only wreckage on Equestria.