• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 2,847 Views, 129 Comments

Ponyframe - SolidFerret

  • ...
25
 129
 2,847

What's to come (Preview)

"The Grineer are here."

Ships flew in and all round Ponyville.

"Their campaign has expanded, sadly, to a world of peace."

The Grineer hopped out of their ships, landing on the very ground of Ponyville.

"They will be ruthless. Stopping at nothing until they can claim this world as theirs."

Guards ran at the failed fight against the monsters that were the marines. A lot were shot as the rest fled, Flash Sentry himself ran before he was shot in the leg and turned around to see a Grineer with a gun pointing at him.

"Luckily..."

A balde went through the Grineer, killing it right before he pulled the trigger. He fell to reveal Ash behind him, who helped Flash up.

"... we are here as well. The Tenno and you share a common enemy."

Frost froze the enemies in has path as Volt let out a wave of lighting to kill them.

"So you are going to help us, how?" Princess Celestia asked. Lotus turned to face her.

"By doing what they do, hunt them and kill them."

Excalibur jumped into the fray and swung his blades wildly, killing the foes around him.


"Tenno, you have a mission. Wipe out the units on that ship."

"You're wish is my command." Excalibur said he dropped from the ceiling.


Everest looked down at the pony, "My power against yours is no match. Give up pony."

The two met face to face as their blades clashed, emitting sparks that lit their faces.

"Never."


Rumble tried his best not to cry, Flitter screamed as she was dragged by her neck. The sight instead drove him to courage.

"I can be brave and strong." He thought as he ran after her, Leaving Volt.

"Don't." He said to him. He ran after him as Loki and Excalibur joined him.


"If their numbers keep growing, they'll all be here." Lotus said.

"Then what do we do?" Celestia pleaded.

Lotus turned to face her, "I have a plan."


Rhino swung his axe, pinning a grineer on it, he swung it over head, did a spin, and hit the ground, severing him in half.

He pulled out his Gorgon and fired round after round.


He held Flash by his helmet, cracking it. Twilight looked up at him to see him looking back from the very Edge of Canterlot to the ground.

"No." She sighed as a tear fell from her left eye.


"This is almost a lost cause," Celestia weaped, "How can we keep going?"

"Cause Tenno don't know the word surrender."


Excalibur swung and emited sparks from the other blade, making it the only light in the room as he kept swinging.


"It's ours. Soon, this planet will belong to us." Councilor Hek said as he looked out the bridge in the rather dark room.

"Perhaps," A dark, voice said, "But what of the rest?"

"We will deal with them like we dealt with the Tenno."

"I meant the Tenno." He said, showing a little emotion for once.