• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 2,849 Views, 129 Comments

Ponyframe - SolidFerret

  • ...
25
 129
 2,849

Blackhole headin' for Hell

Captain Vor looked down upon the mayhem of the fight. Ships exchanged shots that lit up the world from the Bridge of the ship. It was all in his grasp.

Counciler Vay Hek walked in. "Sir, it shows that a small amount of the Corpus have fallen back." He informed.

Vor grinned and turned around. He was instead met with a dark figure.

"Quit being a fool, Vor." The Stalker said. Vor merely laughed and turned back around.

"Look at the sight Stalker. Can't you see we've already won." He said as he lifted his arms up in awe.

"Vor, when there is no threat left, there will be a victory." The Stalker became agitated by his ally's foolishness.

"Well why wait. These foolish, weak ponies are done for."

"These foolish and weak ponies managed to kill Everest." The Stalker told Vor.

"Well then Everest was a fool. He wouldn't have been killed by some stupid unicorn tha-"

"That had the will and strength to defeat him."

"He was a psycho in phases. I read the report. His girlfriend dumped him and he got all mad." Vor said with a smug grin.

"He never wanted that pain. He was fueled by love and passion for his friends." The Stalker said.

"HA! You act as though you fought with him. Like he's your friend."

"As much as the ponies and my views of the world differ, I can respect them and their ways."

"Well then, why don't you go down there and tell me what they really are." Vor offered.

The Stalker only looked at him before his form broke away in dark clouds.


He dropped down and into the halls of the Castle. Weaponless, he snuck around to learn about the ponies.

His first stop was into Rumbles room. He could feel the colt have nightmares about their brief encounter. If teaching him the world is not an entirely safe place through that way, so be it.

But something made The Stalker feel a pang of guilt. The foal turned over and wrapped his hooves around a pony that was at first hidden in the darkness. The one he jumped on the ship after when she was taken to the Void. He had the knowledge that he had an emotional attachment to the mare. At a young age, it was viewed as "cute" and "adorable" to the older ones.

The Stalker let them be and moved on.

Next was the room of Princess Twilight Sparkle. Her rescue was the first mission he appeared as he battled Excalibur. she slept peacefully with a guard standing at her door. Unable to see him due to the darkness shrouding the Stalker.

He knew he had hurt her deeply when he froze the guard Rhino sacrificed himself to save. Despite their history, The Stalker applauded Rhino for the act. Yet, Flash had to still suffer in the end.

As for Flash, the moon reflected off the ice as he laid alone in a bed. The Stalker knew he was awake and aware and stayed out of sight. He knew he would be thawed out soon as shown by the shivering limbs.

He moved on to see the room of the other five ponies. The all slept in the same room for safety reason. the small Dragon disregarded his original guardian and slept in the hold of the one Vauban sacrificed himself to save. The rest, save for the one with the rainbow colors, slept soundly.

Rainbow Dash was bandaged for her recent injuries sustained during the Infested attack to save another pony. A male, The Stalker observed, 'A sure sign of attraction.' He thought

He also noted the yellow one was missing but moved on.

He slipped away and snuck right past a guard. They were a push over. Rhino could sneak by them if he wanted to.

He went to see both of the Princesses missing from the respective rooms. He found the royal couple from the Crystal kingdom sleeping in the grasp in a room.

The missing Princesses peaked The Stalkers mind as he ran about the Castle. Passing the room with the pony he saved and the mare that pony saved, The Stalker came to think that in the wake of tragedy, there will always be someone there for you.

He moved to the entrance of the castle and saw a meeting at the front door. There, all the Tenno stood with the Princesses. He could hear her voice.

"What is this exactly?" She spoke.

The Stalker began to follow her voice. But disappeared when Luna turned around quickly.

"An offering." Nef Anyo said. "The dogs have not met their end of the deal and we wish to punish them for doing so."

"What exactly is this offer?" Celestia asked.

"That we join forces for the remainder of this fight." Nef Anyo told her.

The Tenno said nothing, not even their weapons were drawn out. The Stalker felt no need to fight an unarmed foe and only watched.

"Take it." Celestia nodded.

"Fine. You have a deal. You do not interfere with our plans while we won't with yours. But we will not fire upon each other until we all leave."

"Deal." Anyo said as he shook her hand.

The Stalker cringed. He avenged the death the Jackal and this is how they repay him?

Having enough, The Stalker was about to take his leave when he passed a room. The armor of a Warframe clung to a body of a pony.

It was Sharp Edge and cuddled up to him was Fluttershy.

The Stalker took his time to examine the two. He noted how Edge wasn't affected by his presence. Perhaps it was the sleep he was in. The Stalker looked upon him and summoned the Hate. He had to, Everest must be avenged.

He raised the Hate and swung down, only to stop above him.

Fluttershy whimpered in her sleep and turned, facing towards Edge now. His hold tightened as he held her head against him. They looked so peaceful.

The Stalker had it all wrong. These ponies deserved nothing of what was coming to them at all. All they had to fear were creatures that they had all grown to know, not something from beyond the stars that would force them to fight a war that they had no part in.

The Stalker disappeared.


Vor turned around and saw The Stalker standing there.

"How was it?" He joked.

"You are a monster for this fight." The Tenno said.

"Why? I am only following the Queens' orders." Vor said as he turned around.

He spat out blood as a blade going through his chest and lifting him in the air.

"I warned you." The Stalker said as he pulled the blade out and let Vor's dead body fall.

Hek stepped back a little until the Stalker sheathed the Hate.

"Well I guess there will be no more of him."

"You are merely following orders. The reason you all live is that they are working with the Corpus."

"I figured." Hek said as he walked up.

"It's ours. Soon, this planet will belong to us." Councilor Vay Hek said as he looked out the bridge in the rather dark room.

"Perhaps," the dark voice said, "But what of the rest?"

"We will deal with them like we dealt with the Tenno."

"I meant the Tenno." He said, showing a little emotion for once.