• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 2,847 Views, 129 Comments

Ponyframe - SolidFerret

  • ...
25
 129
 2,847

The battle has begun.

"Team 1, come in." Captain Everest tried. No response. Their call had been dead for an hour now. He knew the Grineer code, if a team didn't respond within an hour, they were dead.

"Damnit!" He yelled as he smashed his hand on the wall, leaving a dent.

He had to call for reinforcments, he quickly got on call to contact a nearby ship captain.

"Are there Grineer vessels out there. This is Captain Everest, come in!" He said as the message carried out.

"Everest, its Tyl Regor. What seems to be your problem?" A voice responded.

"It's the damn Tenno! First, they raided my ship, and then they wipe out my ground team." Everest complained.

"Someone had bad luck. Did you say ground team?"

Everest remembered he was trying to conquer a planet.

"Yes, we found a world, I was told they've never heard of us or the Tenno till now."

"Really, I'll have to come on by and check it out myself. Send those coordinates my way." Tyl said.

"Done." Everest laid back in his chair and kicked a button. "See ya in a few."

The transmission cut away.


"Mother..." Celesia gasped out the sight. The once peaceful town of Ponyville had suddenly turned to a prison for those who lived there. Ponies sobbed madly, foals shook in fear while others just looked at the horror. The Grineer all laid dead. Some in pieces. The Tenno disposed of them and their dead bodies rather quickly, but the image would remain in the ponies minds.

Rumble cried silently to a tearful Flitter and a quiet Thurnderlane. Cloud Chaser tried to get the feeling and fear of having a sharp blade on her neck. A cut was made by the wielder who tried to slit her throat at a moments notice. By the time realized that the group was going to kill their hostages, he was to late and was shot. As for the cut he made, that was healed by Trinity as soon as they saw it.

Twilight was immediately checked by guards. After confirming she was fine, one guard stayed near her while the rest went around the town.

Fluttershy sobbed as Pinkie tried to comfort her, but her flat mane didn't help. Rarity held Sweetie Belle, who cried into her chest. Rainbow Dash did her best to look strong, but the imprint of a gun to her head still lingered in her mind. Yet, she hid it as she hugged Scootaloo.

Applejack put her hat on Applebloom and held her close. Big Mac did his best to explain to Granny Smith what happened, who was just plain confused by the situation. Spike checked around to all of his friends and everypony to make sure that they were all okay, because he wasn't.

Celestia looked back to Lotus. the look of sorrow on the ponies faces matched hers as well.

"What do we do?" She pleaded to Lotus. Princess Celestia saw the brute force of how Grineer could easily overtake her land.

"We fight them." Lotus said. She turned to face the ponies. All of the warframes gathered behind her.

"They're coming. Knowing the Grineer, they won't let this one go. What ever they told you before they attacked was all lies. They want nothing more to be the supreme species in the galaxy. Taking this planet will be a big step in their mission on dominance."

Panic began to arise in the crowd of ponies. Lotus raised her hand up and silence fell upon the crowd.

"But be vigilante, for we share a common foe. The Grineer are responsible for their attempts to wipe out the Tenno. They will protect you." Each of the warframes nodded.

"What is our first plan of action?" Frost asked.

Suddenly, a voice rang in their ears.

"So you defeated my team, eh? Now get ready for the army!" Everest said as the communication was cut short with several shuttles flying over head. The panic had arisen again.

"Everypony get to cover, Twilight and uh..." Celestia forgot the guards name.

"Flash Sentry." (Did you hear that. People just unfavorited this story.)

"Stick with her." Celestia ordered. He saluted as he lead her away.

"Celestia, I'd advise you and I retreat as well." Lotus said as she began walking away.

Celestia delayed as she looked back. "What about the Tenno?"

Lotus smirked, "They have this one."

The Tenno looked to see Grineer ships landing and troops piling out in front of them, the numbers were at least 200 vs. 8.

Excalibur pulled out his Skana and twirled it in his fingers, Frost readied his Braton as Vauban loaded his shotgun. The three merely stood in front of the rest as they readied for the fight.

Author's Note:

Has thou become agitated?