• Published 21st Jun 2013
  • 1,400 Views, 94 Comments

Luna's Boredom Cure - Broniesrponies2



Princess Luna is slipping back into her Pre-banishment ways due to boredom, when she suddenly stumbles on an idea that will change her life forever.

  • ...
2
 94
 1,400

Hunting the Magical Mistakes

Luna and her small party of friends walked warily down one of the Canterlot streets, ears pricked and ready for action. She stood in the lead of her small troupe, followed closely by Midnight with Octavia shortly behind him and Vinyl lagging behind. Going from roaring drunk to sober had been one thing, but the raging hangover that had begun shortly afterwards was reducing her ability to cope more than the alcohol had.

“Can we walk a bit slower?” Vinyl whined from the back, flanked by a pair of normal royal guards who were still bleary eyed from lack of sleep. “My head hurts.”

Luna looked back over her shoulder, a cruel grin spread across her face. “Well, you shouldn’t have drunk so much then.”

“It was only a pint”, Vinyl whined again, a pair of sunglasses covering her eyes from the dim glow of the street lamps.

“Yeah, of absinthe”, said Octavia, joining in the fun.

The group was searching for all the effects of Celestia’s magical shout. So far, they had found two elephants, a walking night stand, six talking fish, and one suitcase that had barked at them as they walked past. Luna looked forward and grinned to herself. Perhaps she should make random things happening every night. It was definitely more fun than just standing on the balcony looking out for things that NEVER happened.

A pair of six-foot long bees flew across the street in front of them.

Perhaps the random magic wasn’t such a good idea then. Luna conjured two large butterfly nets out of thin air, magically handing one to Midnight. She stepped out into the street that the bees had flown down and promptly insulted them.

“Your queen eats … umm … wait… no… You look like… nope that won’t work either.” She turned to Midnight. “In my name, Insult those bees!” She said, pointing a hoof down the street at the giant insects that were hovering and looking back at the two ponies. Vinyl and Octavia peered out into the street, squeaked and jumped back.

“At once your highness”, affirmed Midnight, who summoned up all his courage and shouted across the distance. “Your Queen is so fat that when she sits around the house, she REALLY sits around the house.”

The bees regarded the navy blue stallion in confusion, then turned to each other and seemed to shrug.

“Fuck you, you fucking flying nectar baskets!”

The bees stopped, dropping onto their legs and starting to walk menacingly forward.

“Good job Midnight”, Luna said to her courageous guard.

“Thank you, Luna. Do you have a plan for this next part?”

“Umm… no.”

“So, I insulted those very large, angry looking bees, who are getting closer by the way, and you don’t have a plan for how to deal with them.”

“Can you think of a plan?”

“No”, Midnight admitted, readying himself to try and catch the bee in his net BEFORE it stung him.

“Okay, well I just thought of one.”

“Can I hear it?”

“We don’t appear to have time.”

The two oversized bees launched themselves forward, projecting their stings in front of their huge bodies. Luna spun herself to the side like a matador and brought her net down over the bee’s back, slamming it down and pinning it to the ground. Midnight followed suit, his spin was a little more graceful. Luna cast a spell, changing the two bees to their original shapes, a chair and a glass egg that proceeded to break. Pity, it looked expensive. Octavia cheered loudly, running over to celebrate the successful defeat of their rather large adversaries. Vinyl staggered along behind her, wincing at every whoop of exultation.

A Pegasus guard flew down to them from where he had been searching for more strange goings on. Apparently, a green mare and her roommate had been turned into a weird mythological species called humans. Octavia stopped mid cheer.

“Do you mean Lyra?” She asked suddenly, her eyes growing wide.

“Mint green unicorn, teal mane with a white stripe?” described the bemused guard.

“Oh no. Wait up for me guys, I’m going to get a video camera.” She exclaimed, already running towards her hotel. “One of you pegasi can watch me and make sure I come out. Believe me, it won’t be necessary, I wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

Luna stared at Octavia’s retreating back as the pegasus guard flew after her. She looked over at Vinyl who was sitting down, rubbing her head with her hooves and vainly trying to remove her headache.

“What the hell was that about?” She asked the hung over unicorn.

“Ooohh. Lyra always wanted to be human. She used to sit like them while she lived in Ponyville, even in concerts. Have you never noticed?” Said Vinyl, still rubbing her head.

“No, I always sleep in the day, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to watch the night.”

“Well shit. No wonder you wanted those night clubs.”

Midnight looked with consternation at Vinyl. Sure Luna was really laid back and casual, but even so, you just don’t swear at royalty. Luna looked down and laughed at the expression on his face, causing him to blush, which only caused her to laugh harder. Vinyl laid down and tried to cover her head with her hooves. I didn’t work well enough. Luna only laughed harder.

One of the two unicorn guards who had been escorting them walked up and put a somber hand on the princess’ shoulder. She calmed down fairly quickly but still chuckled, hiccupping every now and then.

“Well, I’m back”, Octavia said running up, a camera bouncing on its strap around her neck, the pegasus guard still following behind. She looked from the shocked Midnight, to the hiccupping princess and finally to the moping Vinyl. “What on Equestria did I miss?”

“Nothing much, you lead the way to Lyra’s apartment.”

“Hotel”, the pegasus who had brought them the news reported. “She is only staying in town for a concert and is due to leave tomorrow.

"Right."

The seven set off, Luna, Octavia, Midnight, Vinyl, the two unicorn guards and the pegasus guard. They ran quickly, only stopping to set a few more of Celestia's inconvenient magical changes right, before turning into the street that held Lyra's hotel.

"So what was she doing when you saw her anyway?" Luna asked of the pegasus guard.

The guard blushed a deep DEEP crimson. "You really don't want to know."

"Ah"

The seven opened the door of Lyra's hotel and walked in, going up the stairs and eventually reaching the third floor, the one with Lyra's room. The pegasus guard lead them down the hallway to a room from which numerous banging and whooping noises seemed to be emerging. There were also a few screams of pleasure. Whatever was happening, somepony was enjoying herself. Possibly two by the sounds of it. Octavia raised the camera in her hoof and switched it to video mode.

"Well, lets go", said Luna, taking a deep breath as she pushed the door open...

Author's Note:

Sorry about the cliffhanger ending everyone. I just want to give you all sometime to imagine what the famous human fetishist would be doing in there. With somepony. As a human.
Anyway, if there is anything you particularly want them to be doing, just post it in the comment section below. I will not use bad ideas, however creativity with your comments IS encouraged and will be rewarded *suggestive winks*. Remember that this is not a clopfic and please do keep that in mind when posting comments.
Thank you and happy reading.