• Published 21st Jun 2013
  • 1,400 Views, 94 Comments

Luna's Boredom Cure - Broniesrponies2



Princess Luna is slipping back into her Pre-banishment ways due to boredom, when she suddenly stumbles on an idea that will change her life forever.

  • ...
2
 94
 1,400

Consequences

Two hour after he went to sleep, the nurse gently shook Midnight awake. She had a pot of coffee in her hoof and a smile on her face. As Midnight's eyes opened and his vision started to clear from the blur of minimal sleep, he sniffed, smiling at the beverage in the nurse's hoof. She proffered the mug as he sat up on the bed and he took it gratefully. Sipping from the hot coffee, he asked her," Is Octavia okay?"

"She will be fine, barring any allergic reactions to the medication. That's why you need to be awake and watching her. The coffee machine is over there," the nurse gestured with a foreleg, " I trust you to moderate yourself, but have another mug every couple of hours. If she has a reaction, Give her a shot of epinephrine, followed by some anti-histamines. They are on that counter there." She gestured towards a counter near to the bed with Octavia lying on it. "Remember, epinephrine first then anti-histamines. Then come and wake me up."

"Ok" replied Midnight, accepting the barrage of information.

"She will probably wake up after an hour or three. I highly discourage any energetic activities when she does. Don't stress her out too much. I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up if anyone else comes in."

"Ok" said Midnight again. He watched the nurse disappear into an office off to the side. Turning around, he walked over to the bed beside Octavia and pushed it over to her. He sat down on it and began to gently brush her cheek. Thinking about the evening, he began to believe that this was his fault. He had decided to play drinking game monopoly. He swore under his breath. Silently berating himself, he sat there, waiting.

It was two and a half hours before Octavia's eyes began to flicker. Midnight had just returned from getting himself a coffee and instantly noticed the shifting in her face. He resumed his stroking as her eyes opened. The first thing that she saw was a concerned and sorry looking Midnight leaning over her.

"Hey", she said weakly, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Hey", Midnight replied, sadness filling his voice.

"What's wrong Midnight?" Octavia asked, instantly picking up on his tone.

"I'm sorry. Its all my fault that you're here." he said, tears slowly coming to his eyes.

"No it isn't. I let myself go too much. I should have stayed more reserved. You didn't make me do anything," she said, trying to sooth him.

"Of course it is," he said, a sad smile beginning to form on his face below the tears.

Octavia reached up with her hooves and cupped Midnight's face.

"No, it really isn't Midnight. I chose to do the drinking. You just saved me when I got out of hand." Octavia said, slowly bringing his face down to meet hers on the pillow.

Midnight sighed as the kiss took control of him with a magic deeper than that of a unicorn or even an alicorn. He felt himself warm up inside. Without realizing, he had closed his eyes. He opened them and saw Octavia. The same expression of bliss covering her face as had covered his. He didn't break it, he let the two of them keep going, feeling the magic flow between them. Their tongues slid out gently and into each other's mouths Midnight reached down with one hoof, moving aside the bed clothes to reveal Octavia's form. He shifted his hoof to-

"Hey Midnight." Octavia's voice called to him from the next bed. He jerked awake, trying to hide the evidence of his wet dream. He turned his head and smiled, one hoof over his crotch. He slowly turned around until he was sitting so the his body was parallel to hers.

"Hey Octavia. How about I go get some coffee?" he said, faking joviality. One hoof still protectively covering himself.

"I don't really feel like coffee at the moment" replied Octavia, looking confused at the panicked expression of Midnight's face.

"What do you feel like? Milk? Juice?" Asked Midnight, still not turning fully to face her.

"I want to hug you, you foolish stallion." Octavia giggled. "Come on."

Midnight swore in the privacy of his head. He had to delay for another couple of minutes. He just had to. Maybe he could. Octavia's hoof curled about his foreleg that was desperately hiding his embarrassment. As she began to tug at the arm, he resigned himself. He looked over to her, hoping to keep her eyes trained on his face, not certain other body parts. He turned around, keeping his eyes locked on to hers, trying to maintain his gaze. He began to walk the few feet between them. Gently, she pulled him closer.

Okay, just a couple of feet before it is below the line of the bed. I just need to get that far, Octavia's eyes ranged over his body. At his nether regions, they froze, then grew very wide.

It was at precisely this moment that Luna carried Vinyl in, Vinyl had been drinking the most, but her tolerance was higher. She still got blood poisoning though and Luna brought her down to get her sorted out, but also to find Midnight. As she walked through the door, she took in the tableau in front of her. She saw the shocked expression on Octavia's face, the terrified expression on Midnight's face and the proud, standing glory of Midnight's body. It saluted, a giant throb raising it and the lowering it again, Luna managed to drop Vinyl on a bed before collapsing. Octavia managed to grin. Midnight managed to curl up on the floor, hating himself more and more with each passing mistake.

Author's Note:

Okay. Between this chapter and the next chapter, there will be an interval of a day or two. Midnight is obviously horny, Luna is a little overloaded and Octavia is "hungry". As such I will write a clop chapter as another story, carrying on from what happened there and going for until the end of whatever happens. If I want to sell a book, sex scenes can be important so I need the practice. Also I'm bored. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

As always, it has been a pleasure entertaining you and happy reading,