• Published 21st Jun 2013
  • 1,400 Views, 94 Comments

Luna's Boredom Cure - Broniesrponies2



Princess Luna is slipping back into her Pre-banishment ways due to boredom, when she suddenly stumbles on an idea that will change her life forever.

  • ...
2
 94
 1,400

Back to the Story

Midnight woke up in bed. He sat up, dislodging a traffic cone in the process. It was still dark and the slight glow of moonlight through the window was doing almost nothing to improve the blackness. He sniffed the air and got a stink of sweat and alcohol. Right, he thought, First thing's first. I need a shower. He rolled to his left and bumped into somepony. Okay not that way. He rolled to his right and bumped into some other pony. Okay, this will cause my hangover to be even worse, but...

He cast a spell, illuminating the room. He was sitting on a king size bed, Vinyl and Octavia off to his left, Lyra and Bon Bon to his right. There was a surprising amount of clutter around the room. The traffic cone was still lying at the foot of the bed, but there were articles of clothing. They included some guard uniform pieces and what looked like a garment worn by an erotic dancer. A pole had been installed that hadn't been there before and there were scorch marks up the wall beside the stove that Octavia and Luna had picked out.

Midnight carefully somersaulted his way to the foot of the bed and tried to find somewhere to put his feet. The floor was covered in stuff. The stuff included an unrecognised mare lying on the floor at the foot of the bed. She was blue with a lighter blue mane that had a white stripe on it. It kind of looked like toothpaste. Suddenly, the door burst open and a pink pony with a fuchsia mane swayed in.

"Miniiiiii~! Ohhh Miiiniiiiiiiii!" she called before her eyes rested on the blue pony at Midnight's feet.

"There you are Mini!" she shouted, immediately waking all of the ponies up except for Vinyl, who turned over and snored.

"What's all the noise?" asked Lyra, rubbing her eyes.

"Well, that's a question for our new guest." said Midnight, cringing from the shout acting on his hangover.

"Who-. Berry!" exclaimed Lyra.

"Lyra? What are you doing with my Mini?" asked Berry angrily.

"Well, we were doing the Rose street challenge and then, oh never mind, where did I put the video camera? I recorded the whole evening. Thank you for letting us all share the bed by the way Midnight."

"You're welcome?" said Midnight, still clutching his head. Octavia sat up behind him and crawled her way over to sit beside him. She wrapped her forelegs around him and kissed him.

"Ooooo," cooed Berry, watching them. "Octavia, I thought you were with Vinyl."

Octavia began to redden as she replied.

"Well, Midnight is just...so much...cuter...and nicer...and less of a drunk...and actually sleeps some times," she said, her voice trailing off to a mumble. Midnight pulled her close and kissed her again.

"I see." Said Berry, no longer swaying.

"Midnight, do you know Luna's spell?" asked Octavia, rubbing her head with her hooves.

"I think I do, give me a second." Midnight's horn flared up and his navy blue magic surrounded both him and Octavia. It died down a second later. Midnight sat up to the sound of raucous laughter. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Berry who was rolling around on the floor. He turned to Lyra and Bon Bon who were laughing despite holding their heads in their hooves.

"What is the matter with all of you?" demanded a familiar, but masculine voice.

With a feeling of dread, Midnight turned and looked at Octavia. She looked a little different, but it didn't seem major. He looked down and froze. That shouldn't be there... he managed to think to himself. Octavia turned to him, ready to ask what they were laughing about, but stopped at the sight of him. Midnight let his gaze drift further to his own crotch area. She instantly understood what they were laughing about.

Author's Note:

I know that it is fairly short, but this seemed like the logical closure point. It will probably take me a while to get used to calling Midnight a she, but there you go. Gender swapping is always fun though so I hope that you enjoy it. Ironically, it was reading Ranak's story that I got this idea... No he did not even come close to mentioning this kind of thing. My mind just kind of did this. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy it.
As it stands, we have 1 vote for me to write both versions of the other fic and two to write the Anthro universe only. As such I will start on this because I am actually eager to get this one started. If I can get my sleeping habits sorted out, I will set up a routine for posting and will stick it on my blog. When I do, I will leave a note about it in the authors notes section for each story. Clop chapters will only come up when they have an opportunity.

I have just finished the first chapter of the new fic. It is teen rated for sex, so if you want to look at it I am warning you now. I am just waiting for it to be approved so it will likely be up before I wake up this morning (posted at 2:44am).
It has been a pleasure entertaining you and happy reading.