• Published 21st Jun 2013
  • 1,400 Views, 94 Comments

Luna's Boredom Cure - Broniesrponies2



Princess Luna is slipping back into her Pre-banishment ways due to boredom, when she suddenly stumbles on an idea that will change her life forever.

  • ...
2
 94
 1,400

HELP!!!

Apart from the laughter of the other three, which was pretty loud, there was no sound. Midnight and Octavia stared at one another. Their sex changes had been fairly flawless, which wasn't really a good thing. On the other hand, their hangovers were gone. Neither of them panicked. If they did, nothing would get done. Midnight calmly stepped off of the bed, guiding her hooves past Minuette and slipped out of the doorway past Berry, who was rolling around laughing. Octavia followed her out, knowing that wherever she was going, it would be better than-

They walked out into a corridor that held a surprising number of members of the Canterlot elite. One of them turned towards the two sexually switched ponies. Midnight reacted fast, she grabbed Octavia and teleported them away from there to the doorway of Luna's chambers. Midnight knocked, hearing the noises of shifting furniture as her hooves touched the door. Slowly, it opened to reveal Luna, looking faintly disheveled.

"Yes, who are- MIDNIGHT?"

"Please can you not ask questions and just reverse this?" asked Midnight, lowering her eyes to meet Luna's hooves.

"No, I'm going to ask questions." replied Luna an evil grin appearing on her face. "What happened?"

"Just change it back." pleaded Midnight, sitting back and raising her hooves as if in prayer.

"Not yet, you look far too good as a mare." teased Luna.

"Oh, I know right" cut in Octavia. He pushed Midnight a little to the side. Luna looked down at him.

"You too, really Midnight, I knew that you must have had fetishes, but this?"

"What?" exclaimed Midnight, jumping up from the floor. "I didn't mean to do this. Just...never do magic with a hangover."

"You did? Oh My GOD! It really is your fetish."

"WHAT?" asked Midnight and Octavia together.

"Well, you see. If a pony has a hangover and tries to cast a spell, then the magic does it's job yes, but it also does certain other things. It reacts to the pony's mind and fulfills a suppressed wish. You apparently wanted to turn into a mare and get dicked by Octavia!"

"No. No. No, I don't want to turn into a mare!"

"That's only because you already are one."

"Well now I want to turn back."

"I'm not doing that without some...experimentation."

"No."

"What?"

"No, we are not going to be your sex toys for the...what time is it anyway?"

"About 4:00 in the morning."

"So why aren't you on the balcony?"

"Well...I."

"Were you cheating on me?" Midnight looked at Octavia. "Us." she corrected.

"No! How could you even think that I would. I wouldn't be so horny if-" Luna cut herself off, but the damage was done.

"Well, well Princess. I think that you should turn us back if you don't want that to get out."

"Are you really threatening me Midnight?" Luna asked sadly. Her eyes turned to the floor and began to fill with tears. Midnight's own eyes began to fill and she rushed forwards to hug her princess. Octavia sat back, watching as Luna's horn flared. Octavia was soon turned back into a mare. Midnight turned around, her sexy hips waving as she did a full 180 degree turn. She turned back to Luna, looking at the grin on her face.

"Fuck you." she said, turning to walk away from Luna's chambers.

"Is that a promise?" asked Luna.

"Only if you turn me back right now." she replied testily. He suddenly felt tingly.

"That was fast." said Octavia.

"Yes," replied Midnight, checking himself over. "Yes it- WHAT?"

"Oops," said Luna, her horn flaring up again, closing off Midnight's slit.

"You did that on purpose!" the ex-hermaphrodite accused.

"Would I do that?" Luna asked, conjuring a halo over her head.

"Yes." said Midnight and began to walk away.

"Hey. Hold it. You made me a promise." Midnight turned around and walked back to the princess.

"I suppose I did," he sighed. He walked past Luna into the room. Octavia followed him inside. Luna looked around and closed the door. It glowed navy blue for a second as it was magically locked.

Author's Note:

That was fun... ... ... ... I don't really know what to say about it though. Basically, I was dicking around with dicks on this chapter. Oh well. I hope that you all enjoyed it. Here's a fun little joke for you.
Two pegasi are walking down a street. A demon jumps out and yells at them "PLAY THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD"
So they did. They rocked the fuck out of the universe with their beautiful melody. The demon looked at them and said: "BE YOU ANGELS?"
And they said: "Neigh!"

Anyway, it has been a pleasure entertaining you and happy reading.