• Published 16th Jun 2013
  • 6,796 Views, 84 Comments

A Dash of Youth - Everfree23



After a bad run in with some poison joke, Dash finds herself a young foal. She's back to her youngest state, and with no way of returning, (except for growing up, of course) will she ever live normally again?

  • ...
30
 84
 6,796

School

Rainbow growled at her foes, and they just gave her an evil sort of look. "Leave me alone, you bullies!" she cried, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. The crowd was taken aback. Diamond Tiara winced. "No way, blank flank! Get yourself a cutie mark, but until you do that, just leave!" she shouted in Rainbow's face, shoving her back down into the mud. The crowd burst into laughter, and Rainbow Dash began to cry. This just made the evil pair laugh harder.

Tears dripped off of Rainbow's face and into the mud puddle. This isn't how she remembered school being. It didn't make any sense to her. Bullies never existed when she was younger in her old school, but suddenly they now they do? And they target her? That didn't seem very fair to Rainbow, not at all!

She flew up into the sky and dove into a cloud to wash herself off. She was just about finished when the bell chimed, signaling the start of class. She hung her head low as she swooped into the classroom. The class seemed to go on for eternity, and finally, it was recess. As she wearily flapped outside, something strange happened. Her legs started aching like mad. The pain quickly rose until the pain in her body was unbearable. She dove into the bushes to hide while she figured out the problem. Then, the pain exploded again. She whined loudly as her agony cries were muffled by pain. Her limbs stretched, her body grew, and before she even had time to scream, she was a teenager. Her pale orange hair flew back in a ponytail.


Yes, this story is over. But it's also NOT over. There will be a sequel coming out when I feel like it, and yes, Rarity is now a baby.

Author's Note:

PS. What should the sequel be called?

Comments ( 14 )

So you're gone for a week and then you pretty much just end this fic. Well you'd better prepare for a lot of angry comments. It probably would've been better to deliver a proper chapter or delcare this fic cancelled if you really couldn't think of anything.

There's no shame in admitting you aren't sure where to go, it's better then making people wait for a chapter like this.

I won't thumb you down or anything but you should probably at the least make this chapter a little longer.

2801303

No. It's my story, and if people don't like it, they can thumbs down and leave. But I'll have my story whatever way I want it. I wasn't out of ideas, I just didn't feel like writing. If I want to end my story, I'll end my story.

2801315 Oh that's not good. Giving up on a story because you didn't feel like writing will make you come across as lazy and other fans may not be as forgiving. :ajsleepy:

2801333

What do you mean "giving up?" I did not give up! I'm making a sequel!

2801340 You turned out a really short chapter to end this fic and make room for a sequel when you could've easily expanded this idea. And saying you didn't "Feel like writing it" no matter what will make some people feel like you're being lazy.

I think fewer people would be mad if you cancelled this without a sequel.

2801351

IM NOT JUST GOING TO CANCEL MY STORY BECAUSE YOU THINK I SHOULD! IF YOU WANT ME TO CANCEL IT, LEAVE AND GO TO SOME OTHER STORY!

2801364 I'm not saying you have to cancel it. Especially not after you promised a sequel.

What I'm saying is your decision to end it might tick off fans who probably expected more after a week long hiatus.

well...this was kinda disapointing :ajbemused:

2806679

I know :3 But don't worry, the sequel will be better. Right now I'm working on another story, so the sequel will have to wait a while.

Comment posted by Gamer_Luna deleted Oct 15th, 2017

2806962 MAKE SEQUEL NAOW:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

Where it's sequel?! :twilightangry2:

8246615
oh my god. looking back at this, why did i write so much comments. looking back these are some of the stupidest spammiest comments ive ever created.

2801340
Um... maybe a bedazzling foal for the squeal?

Login or register to comment