• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 469 Views, 26 Comments

Love and Lies - Duelist96



After all the hardships that everypony has gone through to save Equestria no pony has ever felt love. Now with Equestria safe can everypony finally express their love, even if somepony is hiding a dark and terrible secret.

  • ...
8
 26
 469
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

i am sorely tempted to make an animation of this chapter:pinkiehappy: . . . but i do not know how to animate:pinkiesick:. . .

. . . and i guess that means i must learn how to animate!:twilightblush::facehoof::moustache:

Edit: i have skimmed over a guide on how to animate, and have committed myself(mostly) to creating this animation. expect it within a few months, hopefully.

3967324
I will be interested in seeing this.

3967535 Will you put some Flashlight in this story?

4256891 I'm sorry but I can't. This story is completed and this was more of an understanding on how the site works for the future stories I write. I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

4257845 Woops didn't see the complete tag, mt bad. Hey want to check out my story Ace Combat: Divided Feelings?

4296055 Yeah it's about to become three projects but I have each one focused at different times.

Everything has ended okay and I am pleased and surprised, I half expected more to die throughout this.
This isn't one of your stories Sylph, not everyone has to die.
Whatever man.

4597019
Um, no? Who ever said I have MPD? I'm just a 15 year old reviewing (if you can call it that) fan-fiction with a friend. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't jump to conclusions so as to suggest I require hospitalization.

Login or register to comment