• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 2,506 Views, 15 Comments

Make 'Em Cry - Satch



A take on Psychoshy from Project Horizons, before she showed up in the story. (lots of non-consensual stuff, violence and the like. Grimdark)

Comments ( 3 )

Hey, you managed to make Psychoshy an interesting character! But seriously, I actually wanted to like her despite how cruel she was.
I don't know if it was intentional or not but she also seemed to be getting a little more compassionate as the story went on. I'd like to think that her innate and repressed kindness was rebelling against the evils of the wasteland and was slowly giving her a conscience, though I'm probably way over thinking it. It'd be fun to see a story with that kind of thing in it though.
The first couple of chapters were rough but things really seemed to smooth out as the story progressed; after chapter three things started getting pretty awesome. And the sex scenes in those last two chapters were crazy hot even if I did want to strangle Brass to death.

3060188 I tried my best to make her decently well rounded, yet accurate-ish of her original intent... or how to call it heh.
And that is actually more or less what it does. As to what I know, she's never been taught compassion really, or anything like that as Sanguine was a narrow minded fuck. I tried to portray her with a lack of understanding for empathy. She got this minimal "barrier" of what she thinks is right and wrong. Which is basically what stops her from outright murdering and raping foals. But the closest she so far "knows" of a conscious is that she feels odd when she does certain things. She gets a strange feeling in her stomach. Same goes for certain other feelings, such as "love", as the only one she was really "allowed" to connect with on a deeper level was Sanguine, and that was in a very odd way. But yeah, she got a bit of that as said. I attempted it at least.
And hum... kinda so-so to hear it was slow/rough at the start. The start is the most important part to have appealing. Though, if the rest is crap compared to the start, people will feel tricked... so it's a kinda hard thing to balance tbh... and oh? Mind if I ask how come you wanted to strangle Brass? xP

2704387 Just giving a random note drop as I was passing by here: Do know the full content has been released now.

Login or register to comment