• Published 20th May 2013
  • 1,960 Views, 29 Comments

To Write Love On Her Hooves - MrTyreste



Johnny and AJ's relationship goes through a few problems, and they try to become stronger

  • ...
1
 29
 1,960

And the Lord said, "Let There Be Cowgirls."

I sat down on a small hill just outside the Acres after my talk with Granny Smith. Her words still echoed in my mind, forcing me to constantly look down at the golden band in this small box that I held in my hand. It caught the moonlight perfectly, shining brightly as I moved it against the moonlit sky. This was the band that Applejack's father had proposed to her before she had been born, and it was the one that Granny Smith had been given when she met AJ's grandfather. It was something of a family heirloom, that's what she had told me. Knowing that, I almost felt unworthy to be touching, let alone be keeping, it with me. Even so, I still couldn't believe how Granny Smith practically gave me the "OK" to ask her granddaughter to marry me. I know that from what Twilight had said, relationships in Equestria were a bit different than they were in my world. Some were polygamous, and a lot of ponies really didn't see sex as a big deal. The Apples were different, though. Applejack made it very clear that she was a one stallion mare, and I was happy to be that "stallion" right now.

I still have some time before I have to head to Twilight's, I thought to myself as I reached into a large hole in the tree behind me and produced an old guitar. I felt like Pinkie Pie, having random stuff stashed around Sweet Apple Acres and Golden Oaks Library, but I didn't want to officially move in with either of them, so I kept a few essentials stashed around the place. The only things I kept in any specific place at all times were my soap, toothbrush, and various other health products I kept around Applejack's house. That always got a little awkward, though, as AJ always managed to get in the bath with me for some lewd reason. Of course, I really didn't mind.

I tuned up the guitar and strummed a couple of chords. Perfect, I thought as I began to play a little bit. I saw the lights at Sweet Apple Acres slowly begin to go out, the Apple family starting to go to bed. How lucky was I to end up here? Granted it wasn't some grand adventure or some crazy thrill ride fighting evil monsters or some magic artefacts that needed recovering or explaining in the Everfree, but it was a simple life. I was so happy to be accepted here.

"I've been a walkin' heartache, I've made a mess of me. The person that I've been lately ain't who I wanna be but," I sang as I watched the last of the lights go out. "Ya stand here right beside me, and watch as the storm blows through and I need you~"

I immediately thought of Applejack, how she had saved my life after I rescued her sister and friends from that burning warehouse in the middle of the forest, and I realized that this had to have been meant to be. I had been hurt so many times in my world, and when I came here I just felt like I belonged. Despite how I felt about her before, I had grown to really care for her. I had really grown to love that little mare.

"Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true." I kept singing. "God gave me you~" I played until a sound behind me made me jump.

"That's beautiful, Johnny." A familiar voice came from behind me. The orange workhouse smiled at me, her hair rolling down her shoulders in a mess and tail un-tied. "Ah don't know who this 'God' fella is, but he sounds like a pretty nice guy." She chuckled. "Course if he's anything like Celestia, that's ta be expected."

I only laughed. Come to think of it, according to my parents I should have been struck by lightning by now considering how far her and I have gotten. "Perhaps he is." I smiled as she sat beside me. "Are you-" I noticed something on her back as I wrapped my arm around her. "Is that one of my shirts?" I looked over at her. Sure enough, there was one of my favorite button-up collared shirts hanging off of her. She smiled at me and shrugged. "Ah was cold, hun." She kissed me on the cheek. I knew that wasn't the case, this pony just wanted to wear my stuff. "Besides, ah hardly ever wear clothes anyway, and yours are a nice fit."

"Well, you could just ask next time, ok?" I held her closer to me.

"Hmm, nah." She giggled. "So Johnny, I have a question." She began. I kept my arm around her shoulders. "Would you like to have a little 'fun' tonight?" She blushed slightly. I lifted my arm off of her and stared for a second. Where did that come from, I thought.

"Uh, I would love to. But why are you asking? Normally we just let it happen, like last time at the pond." I smiled at the thought.

"Y-yeah, ah know. It's just..." She stuttered a bit. "Ah don't know how ta explain it." She rubbed the back of her neck slowly.

"Well, while you're thinking..." I strummed my guitar a bit and smiled at her. "Let there be cowgirls for every cowboy, and make 'em strong as any man!" I sang loudly, shocking AJ out of her thoughts. "Somethin' ya can't tame, she's a mustang! The heartbeat of the heartland. She's got a drawl, ya'll. Yeah, she's the salt of the earth that rocks my world. Let there be cowgirls!" I finished as Applejack burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my, Johnny! Haha! Wh-what was that?" She managed to get out through the fit of laughter.

"That was a song from my world. Little something I remembered." I threw an arm around her and pulled her close to me. "That song always makes me think of you. Well, that and the other one." I smiled. She didn't say a word, only finished laughing and kissed me right on the lips.

"Ah...ah guess ah just want you to sleep with me tonight, and not Twi." She said slowly, and winced as if expecting some form of retaliation. I only looked at her and kissed her cheek.

"Is that what this is about? You think the only way for me to spend the night with you is to have sex?" I asked almost in disbelief as she slowly nodded her head. "Applejack, I..." I tried to find the words, but then I realized something. I was Applejack's first boyfriend, she must have a hard time dealing with the fact that I have no problems sleeping over at another mare's house, but not her's. I've only stayed the night once, and since then she'd been wanting me to do so again. "I will, but on one condition." I told her as he eyes lit up. "Whatever we do tonight, is what you're comfortable with. Got it?" She nodded excitedly.

And without a second thought, I'm being pulled towards the farmhouse.

---

So far nothing had happened, but as I was putting on my shorts for sleeping in I had the urge to ask Applejack a really important question. Of course I had been in the closet putting up my clothes for the last five minutes, which was really not that different from a human closet, considering both our species actually used coat hangers.

"Hey, AJ?" I called to her from the closet.

"Yeah?" She said back.

"I need to ask you an important question, do you mind if I stop real fast?" I asked her before turning around, only to see a sight I never imagined before. On the bed, Applejack knelt onto her hind knees and arched her back just to where her forelegs were supporting her from behind. Her legs were spread apart just enough to allow the lingerie she wore to rise a bit to where it barely covered anything. My brain froze, I could only focus on the stetson wearing cowgirl barely clothed in front of me, her hair tied back up in its usual fashion, but her tail still undone. "Uh...uh I..." I had to cover my lower half slowly before I ended up showing a little too much excitement.

"Ah knew ya'd like it." She smiled lustfully in my direction. "Rarity made it for me. Never thought ah'd end up needin' it, but oh well." She winked as she tilted her head back, as if to beckon me onto the bed with her.

"Yes ma'am." I said happily. "But I really do need-"

"Tell ya what. Make me happy, and..." She kissed me slowly. "Ah'll. Answer. Anything. Ya. Want." She said with each kiss before wrapping her forelegs around me and pulling me down onto the bed on top of her.

I guess it could wait til morning.

Author's Note:

Hey, ya'll. I'm so sorry for the long wait. Everytime I've tried to work on this chapter my laptop kept freezing. I promise I'll have more frequent updates from now on with all my current stories.

Til then, I hope you enjoy. ;)

Comments ( 9 )

well this just got intresting

Thank you man! I was starting to get worried!:twilightblush: I just can't stay away from this

More than a little set against xenophilia; I do not believe it is religiously correct. I also don't think that adding these kinds of scenes into a story is good, not by a long shot.

Please forgive me, but that's my perspective on the matter.

I love this story you have no idea 10/10 would recommend to any brony can't wait for chapter 4:ajsmug::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I only wished you finished. I was loving where this story was going.

listening to let there be cowgirl while reading this chapter completes it :rainbowlaugh:

It's been 4 years of waiting... C'mon man!

Login or register to comment