• Published 13th May 2013
  • 1,966 Views, 29 Comments

A Devil's Night - Dude With No Life



A man is thrown into Equestria, and gifted with the powers of Dante. Will he survive this deadly game?

  • ...
16
 29
 1,966

Sneak peak to A Devils Harmony!

I stood at the top of a hill, leaning against a massive oak tree. A single white stone stood upright at its base, etched with words I knew by heart.

"I'm sorry I haven't been by lately." I laid a hand on the top of it, brushing a few leaves away as my tears fell freely.

"Twister misses you so much. We all do. It's just not the same without you. . ."

I sat down and leaned against the stone.

"He gave me this letter, I'm not supposed to read it, so I'll just leave it here. . ." I sat the small square of paper on the grave, sniffing back another tear.

"You helped me through so much. . .you stood by my side when I needed you most, and I'll never forget that." I stood, shakily, trying hard not to break down again.

"Thank you." I patted the crystal case that was set into the top of the stone. The hilt of my sword, Rebellion, laid there, broken and pathetic.

Underneath it was a single blue feather.

Author's Note:

Thank all you who left reviews or like or favs or even just liked it and didn't say so. Without you guys I would not have finished this, so, thank you all again.

Comments ( 2 )

Well...my die hard fan of DMC side says leave this story. In the name of writing, I shan't. Consider yourself...lucky.

6705580
To what are you referring?

Login or register to comment