• Published 12th May 2013
  • 7,189 Views, 366 Comments

A Guardsman in Equestria - Guardsman_Sparky



An Imperial Guardsman ends up trapped in Equestria

  • ...
27
 366
 7,189

Announcement - Still Alive

Hello my little bronies! Yes, I am still alive (insert Portal song here). I do sincerely apologize for disappearing, but, life, you know? Also...college has been taking a bit longer than anticipated. That said, I do hope to continue this story at some point, but any updates are unlikely to come before graduation (It took seven years, but by Celestia I am finally graduating.)

Love you all, and thanks for your patience.

Comments ( 14 )

Welcome back to the land of the living! Thought you had left us. Can't wait to see from you later on.

It's good to hear from you again.

Thank Celestia. I can't wait to see some more stuff from you.

(It took seven years, but by Celestia I am finally graduating.)

Wait, I thought that you were only allow in college for four years.

7583724 The Loyalty and bravery of being shot by a Commissar? That is what holds a line.
7994463 FUCK NO!!! The Horus Heresy! How did you get not get that? Not SM on CSM, but brother on brother, father on Son.

Going through the comments, the biggest complaint is how quickly he turns, although looking at the Tau, where Guardsmen do commonly defect at the drop of a med-pack (If there is no Commissar nearby) It isn't that hard to believe.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

6th Mar 2017

Still dead :rainbowlaugh:

If you don't get back on this story, the commissar will hear about this.

I eagerly await the next riveting chapter! :pinkiehappy:

I want hear moar of cyber dash

Login or register to comment