• Published 27th Sep 2011
  • 32,045 Views, 454 Comments

Mating Season in Equestria - ratmage99



Watch as the dark side of Equestria is revealed when mating season comes around.

  • ...
50
 454
 32,045

My Sincerest Apologies

I know that by now you all must be extremely fed up with me, so I will implore you to just read this note. My life has been absolute hell recently. A beloved pet of mine has passed after a long battle with an illness, causing me to spiral into a slight depression. I am extremely busy working on getting ready for my music major audition next month, and solo and ensemble festival in just two days. I apologize for being so wishy-washy with release dates recently, which is why I have come up with a solution that will work best for me, but unfortunately will involve a hiatus. I am going place this story on an official hiatus for at least a month, during which time I will be finishing the rough drafts for the rest of the story. That is correct, I will be writing the end rather soon, however, once I have finished the writing, I will be able to release the chapters on a regular schedule. I apologize for the inconvenience I have caused for you all, and hope you all understand why I must do this. I still love you all and appreciate you sticking with me for so long. I am working hard to put out the best quality work I can.

Comments ( 53 )

I hope everything goes well for you, dude. Just do what you can and don't worry about it. A true fan and friend would stick with you through it all.

Its all good, man/woman/crab-person

RL first bro ,good luck with getting your RL back on track.

and good luck with the audition.

Take care of yourself first, then worry about the story. Feel better soon!

dont worry about it were a paitiant communaty.

Real life always comes first. Plus, doesn't this entire fandom revolve around friendship and support? No matter how long it takes, none of us will ever complain. Do whatever you have to do. We aren't going anywhere.

I know that feel bro. Don't worry yourself, everything will turn out awesome in the end.
Spread love and tolerance to the masses! :heart: :pinkiehappy:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO US!"

... Is exactly what an insensitive troll would say... Good luck with you life, dude. /)(\ <--Brohoof
we'll be waiting for ya:ajsmug:
(just promise you won't leave forever:pinkiesad2:)

Dear watchers of Ratmage99...
We are here to inform you that we will not tolerate any rude comments or reactions towards the author for circumstances beyond their control. You WILL tolerate. You WILL forgive. You WILL love. Do not test us.

We are Legion,
United as One,
Divided by zero,
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
EXPECT US.



Take your time! I understand!

~ Moonstone, Minstrel of Equestria

Sincerest condolences for your lost pet,,, hope you have been through the worst and now it will slowly improve.

Please, take all the time you need. You'll better from it :pinkiesmile:

take all the time you need, those of us worthy of your story crafting abilities will wait for you, we'll always be waiting... :pinkiecrazy:

May everything go your way from this point on though! :pinkiehappy:

Don't worry about it. Life is about priorities, and you've got them in order. Good luck!

What they all said!
Cept for: 181437 that was just plain creepy.

182070 Just threatening anypony who was even THINKING of being a * and saying something inappropriate... (Though I'll agree I went a little overboard. When I commit to something, I go all out! If I'm going to do something stupid like that, I'm at least going put all the effort I can into looking like an idiot! That way I'll either be epic, or totally crash and burn! Either way, I'll have done my best!)

the story can wait take care of your self first k:twilightsmile:

182285 Well said, well said indeed.
I just think that whole "Legion" thing is bloody creepy, I mean, it's up to the gov't, a buncha dudes on YouTube with funny masks can't do much.
And if you want to make yourself heard, don't hide behind a stupid mask.

Just to add to the list of well-wishing I wish you well:twilightsmile:

Good luck, and nice job keeping your priorities correctly lined up.

It sucks when a pet dies, it really does, because people expect you to get over it easily, so you expect to get over it, but you don't because it isn't easy because a pet is like a family member that you feed and clean up after, but is still family. Somewhat like a fluffy baby :fluttercry:


I wish you well :heart:

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of you pet. I know that pets can take up residence in the places in our hearts normally reserved for family and friends, making it that much harder for us when we loose them. I know that depression stinks, but I also know that you can get through it.
Take all the time that you need to take before you come back to this awesome story. Real Life really does come first after all.
By the way, good luck on your audition and at the festival.:yay:

hmmmm, sorry to hear your havin troubles, hope you can get your life back to normal soon, remember, all of your followers support you :fluttershysad:

182973 *puts on mask to protest against Government* "MMrf! Mrfreferf, fer, ferfer, hurrherhuerf, heff, nerfen meffern hefferuff."
*Takes off Mask*

Dude, seriously. get it updated. WHEN. YOU. CAN. I will not be an asshole. I refuse to say 'fuck you' because something happened to you that you could not control. If you were in the hospital for drunk driving, or some shit you did thstwas moronic, then I'd geta hacker-buddy of mine to find out where you are so I can slap sense into you. But that isn't what happened. A pet died. I understand. I had a three day old kitty die of a nose bleed as I tried to feed her, because her mom-cat wouldn't. I stayed home from school for a week, I was feeling so sick.

Life goes on. It has its ups and downs. We deal with it. If we can't deal with somebody who hasn't UPDATED in a while because his life has been HELL, then we are assholes. I am not an asshole. I love you, and respect you. Take all the time you need.

Your fellow brony,
Super Big Mac

Go on and do what you need to do. Priorities, you know? A person HAS to have priorities.

Just know that we are here. And we are waiting for your eventual return.

Aw man, I just started reading this story :fluttercry: hope your life gets better soon.

this stopped making sense 10 chapters ago.

I really doubt anyone could be mad at you. We aren't entitled to anything, you're just doing this out of the awesomeness of your heart.

957544>>957467 Eh, Flashback was alright, but I need details, man, details!

I'm still doing that reading binge. :trixieshiftleft:

957467>>960528 Huh, well I remember some of that, though not the part about Pinkie getting blown up at her wedding. :pinkiegasp::fluttercry::raritydespair::twilightangry2:

958112 Sometimes I think my pony reading binge will never end. :ajsleepy:

960528

Kk, thanks. I AM STILL DOING THAT READING BINGE. :twilightangry2:


960706 Sometimes my pony reading binge ends. :fluttercry: Then, I get updates. :yay: For everything else in life, there's MasterCard.

960706 I don't think that the wedding has happened yet.
961096 You're welcome. I never said that you shouldn't do it.dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/Mr_Cake.png

965392 Well... Good! Fine! I'll, uh, I'll.... Why are we mad again?

So sorry about your pet :pinkiesad2: I hope ur pet has a wonderful time in pet heaven with my pet fish rainbow and hope u feel better :heart:

This update was posted 7 and a half months ago,when are we gonna see a new chapter? Also my condolences about your pet and stuff, I had to deal with sort of thing recently too.

I'm sorry your life is so busy right now :fluttershysad: I'll keep you in prayers and thank you so much for your stories :twilightsmile:

One thing - who's Ditzy Doo? I've never heard of her, but I think you mean Dinky Doo, Derpy's daughter. :derpytongue2:

Also - how'd you get so many characters in the story?

Why are the last 2 chapters notes. What happened to the twilight sparkle story part?

Ditsy doo is derpy hooves

are we even talking about the story anymore?

just do whats bet for you and get back ASAP. i want to finish reading my fisrt fan fiction:derpytongue2:

okay this has been the same for 1 1/2 years at least. you can't be that busy. get back here so i can read the story to completion. in short PICK UP THE PACE! THE STORY CANT HAVE THAT MANY CHAPTERS! START PUTING EM' OUT!:twilightangry2::flutterrage::applecry::facehoof::raritycry::fluttercry::ajsleepy::applecry::fluttershysad::raritycry::pinkiesad2::derpytongue2:

coming up on one hundred weeks soon. above 2 years. almost want to unfavorite this. my life has been hell recently and i still have kept up with everything. okay, i understand busy, but this is rediculise! i am qiute tired of this. this story is dead correct anybody? the fact that 3 months later i haven't gotten a single reply is proof enough. i am off to my 2 updates and 200 feed and 99 notifacations. bye until you update
Scincerly from the imaginary society of late updates
Lucky Moon, Batpony from Ponyville

1882125 derpy IS ditzy Doo. Dinky Doo is her daughter. Little Doo seems to be her lick name. :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment