• Published 4th May 2013
  • 503 Views, 13 Comments

The Romance Of A Pegasus - bellensnow



This is my first fic so constructive criticism is ok. Also i'm dyslxic so sorry about spelling :/

  • ...
3
 13
 503

Chapter 7~Wedding Belles

"Oh Rarity thank you for making such a beautiful dress and thank you for helping me plan and to get your friends to help with the whole thing. Thank you, Thank you soooo much!" Crystal said she had gone to Rarity to ask if she could make her a wedding dress. After all she had mad one for Princess Mi Amora Cadenza after all. Rarity had asked if Crystal needed any help because she had looked a little frazzled. Crystal had of course said yes and told her that she couldn't find music, a catering service, or entertainment and some others. She had some but those were just messing her up because she couldn't find anypony to do those thing. Now Crystal had Fluttershy on music, Applejack and her family doing the catering, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash on entertainment, Princess Twilight Sparkle was organizing the whole thing, and they were all going to be bride maids. Princess Mi Amora Cadenza registering the marriage.


The Wedding

"I'm so nervous." Crystal said. "Oh darling I would be to." Rarity said reassuringly. 'But no matter what you'll be married after this." Said Rainbow Dash. "True." Crystal said happily. "Sorry to break this up but we'er waiting Glory said. He was the Best stallion. "Well girls." Rarity Said timed to go.


Flower Girls go out. Brides maids go out. Crystal goes out. At the alter Princess Mi Amora Cadenza starts the speech. "Now for the vows, Soarin." She said. "Crystal since the moment I met I had the feeling that we were meant to be. I promise to cherish and love you for better and for worse, in sickness and in health and forever more. I love you." Soarin said. "Crystal." Princess Mi Amora Cadenza said. Crystal was tearing up she was so happy but she continued. "Soarin when I met you I was scared of stallions because of what happened to me at a young age, but you gained my trust and never broke it, so I promise to love and to cherish you in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, through day and night, and forever more. I love you. I will always love you." Crystal said. "You may now kiss the bride." Princess Mi Amora Cadenza said. When Soarin kissed Crystal they forgot everypony was there until they got a small shove from Applejack.

Author's Note:

This was my first fic i thought i did pretty good. Thanks for all who read it. :) I'll Wright more fic's soon.

Comments ( 4 )

I fineshed:pinkiehappy: yaaaay i'll wright another one soon:heart:

*looks at title* I see what you did there

I liked the story.. but it seemed kinda rushed for my taste. it has potential, but i didn't feel any emotion coming from crystal snow and soarin'. for example, on there wedding, they said there vows (which were well written.) and the ending kiss, i suppose i just didn't feel the romantic spark that they shared in the story. but these are slightly minor. and doesn't effect the story that much, as it was still a potentially good story. I can tell you really tried in this one. good luck for future stories! :heart:

A few spelling errors and grammatical errors, but very nice... If only you could put in more details. Hope you can do that for your next book...:derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment