• Published 4th May 2013
  • 503 Views, 13 Comments

The Romance Of A Pegasus - bellensnow



This is my first fic so constructive criticism is ok. Also i'm dyslxic so sorry about spelling :/

  • ...
3
 13
 503

Chapter 5~Avoiding The Truth

On Soarin's and Crystal's next date they went to Crystal's workplace. The weather factory. This is the same place where she was right before she was raped. "Oh my Celistia." Crystal mumbled. "What?" Soarin asked. "Hmm, Nothing" Crystal said putting up a fake charade that she wasn't scared or nervous. "Okay." Soarin said. They went around with the tour guard until they hit the snowflake station. Crystal and Soarin got off there for a very intact tour of that station. "Here I'll show you how to make a snowflake." Crystal said. She was very very quiet for a little and then she held up a tiny very detailed snowflake. "Wow!" Soarin said. "It's so small." I know we make them year round so we don't have to work day and night in winter. Soarin smiled. "

Well lets go!" Soarin said enthusiastically.Crystal shook her head to say yes and she said " but first lets go get some liquid rainbows." "Okay." Soarin said. After they got the liquid rainbows they were on they way to Soarin's house. They had passed the alleyway where Dumbbell raped her. Crystal looked in the alley and screamed. Soarin looked up and saw Crystal galloping away. "Wait!!!!!!!!" Soarin galloping faster to catch up to her. He got in front of Crystal and stopped her. Crystal cowered in the corner of the street. "Crystal?" Soarin said worriedly. "NO GO AWAY!! STOP!!" Crystal yelled. "Crystal. It's me Soarin." Soarin said. NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crystal cried. "Uh." Soarin grunted. He kissed Crystal passionately. Hoping to snap her out of this trance. He did so. Crystal gasped.

"What was that about." Soarin asked. "i-it. I-I. I was raped when i was a filly!" Crystal said quickly. "Ohh." Soarin said. "please don't hide things like that." He said it worried me when you galloped away from that alley." Anyway. Who? Why? Soarin asked defensibly. "It was Dumbbell and because I wasn't ready for that and he was and yeah. That's one reason why me and Glory are friends. He found me when I jumped off the edge of Cloudsdale." Crystal said. "YOU JUMPED OFF THE EDGE OF CLOUDSDALE!!!!!!!!!!" Soarin yelled. "Yeah" Crystal said. Now I really mean it I won't EVER hurt you.