• Published 25th Apr 2013
  • 898 Views, 19 Comments

Can't capture colors - IntenseMystics



Rainbow dash was given a place and time to break a new record, one she could call her own but what happens when she achieves her goal but is spit into a world unknown, with strange animals who want her color and her freedom.

  • ...
6
 19
 898

Vs Arcanine

I floated in a space area it was the weirdest feeling, almost as if a unicorn had removed gravity around me. It felt like if I were to open my eyes I would just be floating just out of everybody’s grasp, So close to the ground but an infinity away from any familiar thing. The darkness filled every inch of my vision blocking out all hope, My desperation was growing. The skys in which I once knew had somehow been torn away, Where am I? What am I? I wanted to sit down with a daring-doo book right now so desperately, I needed something to re-attach me to…me. I noticed a light within the darkness, faint and small but enough that I could see it. My tail. A long wispy gracious thing held the familiar colours which I had been given at birth. It glowed such an odd light, soft and barely noticeable but still like a beckon much brighter than anything else felt here. I felt a sudden surge of power through my body then sleep slowly grasped me with its delicate tendrils and pulled me into a darker black.

The tendrils tugged me ever so slightly back I couldn't resist but I really didn't care. Let the dark take me, maybe something inside of me will resize this is all fake and just some weird memory. A bright light scratched my eyes and I was dragged towards it almost by force. My body almost instinctively stiffened and stood at a rigid attention. The light got closer and closer and suddenly I was spit out into a bright room. My body immediately exhaled giving the effect of me just plain screaming in somebody’s face. The shocked face just stood there then slowly backed up and just looked at me.
I was standing in the middle of a lab filled with gadgets and trinkets I really would never understand. Tables filled with notes and books and other assortments of stuff were strung about the room in no particular meaning. Bookcases closed of the room almost substituting for walls. They clearly blocked the entrance area from the more science-y area and a third unknown area. My gaze followed around the room to the two people, at least that what I think they are… they fit the description. As the old mares tail told, creature’s barren of fur or tails, barren of wings or horn, who stood on two legs ruled over the land. They held a firm grasp on all the lands and never let anything there freedom. They controlled the weak and commanded the strong to do their bidding. On one fateful night of true horror, the land wept as its beautiful creatures fought over its back and tarnished the land for all else. The land, scared of what would happen to all of its other creatures produced two creatures on the night that the sun met the moon. Two equine which adorned both wings and horn. The story of the two princesses’ tells of how they stopped the terror of the humans and saved the land now known as Equestria. It was my favorite bedtime story… that’s why I know it so well but now is not the time to be thinking about this.

As the human gazed at me I glared back examining the supposed horrors. “Nothing? NOTHING!” I shouted in its face. It’s completely powerless, absolutely nothing to defend against me! I started laughing, the ‘scary’, and ‘horror’ filled humans can’t do anything! “Red this isn't an articuno, it physically looks like it but only it’s coloring off and IT TALKS.” I let out a breath of air “Ok so whatever this joke is I GET IT. Now if you don’t mind I’ll be leaving!” I took off in the building and hovered for a minute just to scatter the papers everywhere. I slowly made my way to the door as my wings were bigger than usual I threw a powered gust of wind towards the door to open it. I landed and tucked my wings up and started to clumsily stumble out the door. The village that I was in was too small for its own good I mean where’s the Sweet shop? I leaned my head back into the sun “Ok, Twilight! I get it! You can stop the spell! Seriously now!” I was trying to gesture with my wings when I heard a shout behind me. “Go arcanine!” A flash of light in front of me caught my attention A huge orange and black dog appeared there and just growled at me. “Now, uh…what’s your name?” I glanced back and sneered at the man in the white jacket “You don’t get to know” “Ok so are you a boy or a girl?” “What do you think?” I was just toying with him, it’s not like he can hurt me. “Miss, please come back into the room or forceful measures will be used to reacquire you.” I completely turned my back to the orange dog “Reacquire me? I’m not an Item!” Suddenly I heard a growl “Arcanine use bite!” I tried to turn around fast enough but I felt the crunch on my wing I let out a hiss of pain. I lifted off the ground and flew around a building to regain my confidence. Nobody messes with rainbow dash.

I lifted away from the house into the sun to try to block their vision. “ Arcanine use flamethrower!” I heard the call and quickly swooped down and nose dived at the dog while it was still blinded “She’s using Aerial ace! Arcanine move left!” the dog moved almost in exact synch with the command “Now use overheat!” A blast of fire went everywhere covering me I sat hovering in the middle. “There is no way anything this puny is even going to touch me!” I burst out of the top and dived straight for the person in the coat The dog ran straight for him as well. It’s about time he attacked him too, I grinned but suddenly the dog spun in the dirt kicking up sand and jumped straight at me. “Arcanine use overheat again!” I tried to veer upwards to stop it but the sand confused me and I flew straight into the dog. I was engulfed in fire, it burned everywhere. I struggled but I managed to climb back into the sky. “Arcanine! Stand your ground, don't move in lease she makes a move!” The dog yipped back and spread its paws and dug them into the ground. I hovered in front of the sun. “You want me to make the first move here? Fine your end.” Again I dived straight for the dog I locked my wings to my side and just dropped. “ Don't move arcanine!” I had a plan there was no way to see this coming! “Arcanine! Move left!” We both jumped directly to the opposite side of each of other. “Arcanine, use flamethrower” I flew straight for it but locked my wings and rolled to the left at the last second, the fire just brushing me. I opened my wings and powered forward with great accuracy. “Ha, don't let me get the overhand.” I smashed into the dog.

The dog tumbled of its feet and viscously rumbled down a hill, when it reached the bottom it laid still. “A one hit KO? How…” Slowly “red” put his hand over the man’s mouth and pushed him back behind him. “Oh you're so threatening I think I'm going faint!” I continued to sneer. His eyes narrowed and just shook his head in disgust. The man in the white coat was standing on top of the hill looking down. I turned towards him and ignored “red”. “Well are going to go help it? I'll go and help you get it if you can't?” The man turned towards me “Oh if you could do that it would very helpful.” A evil smile cracked against my lips “Deal, first though you tell me who you are, where am I and why would you EVER help in this sick prank.” He gave a shocked look for a second then just nodded. “My name is Professor Oak, and currently you are on a secluded island devoted to researching Pokémon.” “What’s a Pokémon?” I was confused… an animal? He stared at me before leaping down the cliff. He slid down the side and started to check his dog. Suddenly I was beside him, on the ground. A huge green thing landed on top of me. I struggled to move but ended up catching my wing on something. Red sat down in front of me and just stared at me, silently. I let out an anguished cry. He raised his hand up almost ready to slap me but quickly slammed his hand down on my mouth. He sealed it shut with his hand; he proceeded to look at me with one final look of disgust and smeared my face into the dirt. I couldn't move with my wing caught on a rock or something and a huge thing on my back and oh yeah not to mention my face in the dirt like a dogs in its own crap. I felt a rope slip around my legs and tying them to each other and my wings bound together with something else. Slowly my face was lifted off the ground but I got the pleasure of having a rope around my mouth. I glanced daggers at red. I was slowly lifted off the ground and carried to the front of the building I had just escaped. I was dropped from the sky onto the ground making me let out a groan. My face once again was pushed into the ground. I felt my body slowly being dragged onto smooth tiles. I felt like they were trying to break my spirit… thats not very likely.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait for people who were waiting! I've been caught up with school and crap relating to that.

Also I feel that I'm not replicating rainbow dash's personality and it's making it hard to write. Please give me some feedback on her personality, I would love it!

Also I know that oak and red are horribly out of character it's on purpose. ;)

Please enjoy :3

Comments ( 9 )

what da buck?? thats horrible red and professor oak would never do that im unsubscribing

I think Red is a little out of character here. But this seems good enough to stay with it.

2562264 I'm portraying them differently on the count that its supposed to make them look bad. there supposed to be cruel. Shes a hybrid talking pokemon whose misbehaving. Nobody ever mentioned how they study new pokemon and how they get them under control. So i'm suggesting that its most likely not the most friendly way.

2562812 agh still its really ooc for them

a suggestion, hit enter every time you switch between speakers

why u make red like that?!?!

this is very hard to read...

continue or fluttershy will give you the stare! :yay::flutterrage::fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment