• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 766 Views, 9 Comments

The darkness of my soul - TheBritishBrony



I awake one day to find myself falling from the sky with nothing but a broken iPhone in my pocket and the cloths on my back. So what's a kid to do when he finds himself in a land of talking ponies and a nightmare in his soul?

  • ...
2
 9
 766

A living nightmare and discovering powers

I groaned as My eyes opened. thankfully it was night this time. 'Huh.' I thought. 'I'm really making a habit of this passing out thing.' "You can say that again.'I jumped at hearing the voice. Swishing my head about to find the source I discovered just how much pain you can be in after running straight into a brick wall. "Oww." I groaned.
'HEY!' The voice shouted. 'Be careful. this is my body too ya know.'

'Hello?' I asked, feeling stupid that I said hello to an imaginary voice.
"I'll have you know i'm not imaginary." looking to my left I saw a navy blue creature with slitted blue eyes."See, completely not imaginary," She said the last part so quietly that I had to lean in to hear it."Just that only you can see me." I rolled my eyes.
"So if you're not imaginary," I stopped to make sure no one was looking at me. "How is it only me that can see you?"
"It's obvious isn't it?" She said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Errm...No. It's really not." I said shakeing my head

"Oh. I thought it was." Her voice had an air of innocence to it that,while quite cute, did not suit her in the slightest.

-------------------------

Princess Celestia was bored. But not just any bored, this was the kind of bored that made you feel so tired you wanted to puke. 'This is all that Damed creatures fault.' The door opened with a bang and Celestia jumped up. "Ahh, doctor Tenderheart, what can i do for you?" The princess asked the red stallion.
"It's the creature." he said panting for breath due to running across the palace.
The princess leaned forward. "What about it?"
"Its awake." said Tenderheart with newly found breath. "But..." The doctor trailed off.
"But what Doctor." She snapped. She was losing her patience.
"Calm down." The doctor said angrily. He shoved his hoof in his mouth at realising he had just shouted at the princess.
"Fine. I'll go see it for myself." The door slammed shut.


------------------------------
Nightmare had spent the last twenty-odd minutes explaining why it was only me that could see her. It turns out that purple cloud that had hit me was actually her smoke form. When it collided with me our souls merged. She had also explained my extra strength,speed and agility was her abilities joining with mine.

My head flicked up towards the doors as they opened. "YOU!" shouted the strange white pony in front of me. "You have caused me nothing but problems from the moment you smashed into my castle!" The pony was now pushing her face against mine and I could feel the rage flowing off of her.
"Er...What did I do?" I asked her. "And who are you?"
"Oh how rude of me." She said as if she hadn't just come barging into a room seething with anger. "I am Princess Celestia, the eldest of the two royal pony sisters."
"That means absolutely nothing to me." I said looking her straight in the eye.
"Oh right, your not from around here are you." Said the princess shaking her head
"Well, I did drop from the sky so i guess not."
Suddenly agonising pain racked my body and I fell into darkness.

--------------------------
My eyes opened into the dark dreamscape from before.
"So then, now that I have control of this body, Your going to see how alicorns fight."
"What do you mean?" I asked only to be responded with silence

---------------------------
(Nightmare's POV)
"Hello Again sister. I said turning this bodies now blue slitted eyes towards her.
"Nightmare." Celestia breathed.
"Correct, now I will finally finish you off."
Jumping over her head I used an attack that hadn't been heard of since before Celestia's reign began.
Extending a Battle mage circle from my hand. With a beam of magical energy from the circle I ripped through the floor,and every floor beneath.
The smoke cleared with no sign of the solar goddess.
My smirk faulted as her normally regal voice spoke from behind me.
"Now, my turn."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long hiatus but i suffered a MAJOR computer crash. not sure what did it though.
any way hope this makes up for it.

Comments ( 1 )

this is a very good story so far. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

i can't wait to read the next chapter. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment