• Published 23rd Feb 2013
  • 1,954 Views, 47 Comments

Just Add Milk - ipwnlocks



Mrs. and Mr. Cake run a side buisness ontop of their bakery. A buisness that is not safe for little fillies.

  • ...
22
 47
 1,954
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Why do you keep switching between Cup Cake and Mrs.Cake? Pick one or the other.

2255197
because either way works,

2255315
But constantly switching between the two names is disorienting. Especially when you're switching between two names in two sentences right next to each other.

Either use "Mrs.Cake" or "Cup Cake", don't use both.

2255320
its same way how if im talking about like.. shining armor, for instance. i can say "shining armor" or i can say "the white colt" or something along those lines.

2255822
Referring to a character by name, and then referring to them by a physical description is acceptable. Constantly referring to a character using two different names is not.

It's like if you kept switching back and forth between "Pinkie" and "Pinkamena Diane Pie" all the time...it's just disorienting and confuses the reader.

2255964
well... i suppose if i add anymore chapters to this story, ill just call her mrs. cake

2165331
2165460
2165511
2165536
2165637
2166583
2166696
2166789
2168088
2168130
2169066

Alright im replying to EVERYON who ever left a comment on this story....
im asking you all whether or not you want this story continued, i came to this page to change the status of this story "completed" but i ended up reading the comments again and I'm wondering if you would like to see more.

id be continuing with the idea of mr and mrs.' cakes porn thing but with different background ponies. i dont think id add in any of the main 6 minus maybe pinkie because... you know, she lives with them.

Sheheld the vial in her mouth and stood beside the bed; watching, filming, and waiting for her husband to get his fill of this mare’s juices.

no space

Mrs. Cake leaned back in, only thing time lower, planting her lips on Milky’s neck, and moving lower. She slowly kissed down the yellow mare’s body. She pushing Milky onto her back as she went down,
Thing typo, pushing typo

Mr. Cake alternated between short, quick thrusts and long, slow strokes with his cock between the big crotch tits. Mr. Cake kept the camera focused on the penetration on the whole time, giving it a point of view perspective.

on typo

Login or register to comment