• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 3,170 Views, 108 Comments

Play that Funky Music, Ms. Scratch - moviefreak523



After I won a ticket to the hippest night club in Manehatten, I thought it was going to be a "get in, get out" sort of deal. Apparently not.

Comments ( 39 )

That passionate love making... Vinyl was everything I expected of her personality. Well done

YES!

I Finally Know What His Cutie Mark Is!

Wait......Oh No.....Not This Again......AAAAGGHHHHHHH

clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop

Nice chapter, only complaint is its 'foal' not 'foul'.

I.....I think I cried a little myself at the end........

The words you're looking for are "foal" and "physique". Otherwise, good stuff.

Lots of grammar errors, but the story is fantastic. Git yoself an editor boy!
Also, in b4 he starts filming pornos.

Foal.Foal.Foal.Foal.FOAL GODDAMMIT FOAL!

Your one way tickets to Tatarus have been rescinded.

This chapter was worth the wait.
Curious though, that Red hasn't put the clues together with Vinyl, or is that the next chapter?

I've got my eye on you colt....

2306167>>2304710>>2302950

Fuck me in the ass!:flutterrage:

Thank you for pointing it out.

2311943 Sorry bro I don't swing that way.

2311943You need help proofreading?
Also watch verb tenses

2348607

Not A Problem,Good 'Ol Chap
:moustache:

Good god that was absolute beauty. Clop is usually fast and furious and sometimes pointless. This had the passion sex always has when its between two lovers.

You have my like, my follow, and my applause.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand boom goes the DYNOMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2386308
IF YOU WAS FROM, WHERE I WAS FROM, YOU'D BE :yay:ING DEAF! THAT'S RIGHT! I CAME OUT OF A PAN!

HUH WANA GO BRO RIGHT HERE IM GOING TO GO ALL BASEBALL BAT ON YO ASSS

2386440
Um, thank you.

I think.

Maybe.

:rainbowhuh:

Well I wait eagerly for the morning after, and how the story progresses from here. In my opinion, this story just got really good and the wait will be worth it I hope.

Stumbling upon this was the best thing I've done so far this month. Great work with the story! The only problems I've seen so far would be the slight grammatical/spelling errors, but they were easy to get past once I got into the storyline. I can't wait for the next chapter. You, my dear author, have earned yourself a stalker. ;)

This story has been reviewed by The Equestrian Critics Society.

Story Title: Play that Funky Music, Ms. Scratch

Author: moviefreak523

Reviewed by: Errant

This story is heavily plagued by grammatical errors relating to the improper use of tenses, unneeded commas and the plain misuse of words. These mistakes sometimes cause confusion or a lack of clarity while reading. Fortunately, however, these problems are somewhat outweighed by good pacing, well-developed characters, an interesting plot and an overall enjoyable narrative. Recommended for those who are interested in a romance between two strong but troubled characters and who are capable of reading past some glaring mistakes.

Full Review

Score: 6.5/10

Reviewer Recommendations: Personally, I recommend that the author secure a competent and patient proofreader and/or editor to help excise the grammatical mistakes. This will allow this story to live up to its full and considerable potential.

Hey man whats taking so long i would love to read more great story. :facehoof::pinkiegasp:
Still have school?

Is an update coming ?

2587161 Yea i would like more too :fluttercry:

unlike some other clop fics on this site, this story can stand on its own without the sex. but I do want to know if that mysterious stallion that saved vinyl was Red Badge or not.

I am not sure if he is coming back or not 4 weeks and still no show not even a reply to bad :pinkiesad2: hope you show up soon.

2668298 I think it might have been.

2799552 yeah maybe.

Wow. Just...Wow.

*slow clap*

Hey are you coming back? 13 weeks still no sign of life i guess he just completely forgot about this story.

your story is amazing sir. (im still in the middle of it on my ipod like chptr 4)

ahhh i wanna know what happenes next :derpyderp2: lovinf this story

ah the feels and it seems like the storys done for man any one got a hanky :fluttercry:

amazing and a good tearjerker with the passionate love i agree i need a hanky :fluttercry:

Are you going to post more chapters??

Damn this story is about to close 10 years since the last update. Too bad that we never saw its continuation. :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment