• Published 11th Sep 2011
  • 1,811 Views, 6 Comments

Blazpony - Sakke



Blazblue/MLP: FiM crossover.

  • ...
3
 6
 1,811

The beginning

The sun was just starting to rise over the little town of Ponyville. Nopony was awake yet, except a certain lavender unicorn. Walking down the stairs of the library, which she called her home.
‘’Spike should be awake in a hour or two.’’ she said to herself. She wanted to study before everypony else woke up, so she could spend the rest of the day having fun with her friends today.

Through the windows the pony could see the sun just starting to rise, the sky starting to turn orange. The librarian smiled to herself as she opened the window. The brilliant rays of light shining through the window and warming the unicorns nose.

Her horn started to glow in a brilliant purple glow. Books started to levitate from the bookshelves onto the little reading table in the corner of the room.

What’s this? she thought to herself as she levitated a very worn-out and old looking book. She blew the dust from the book cover. The book cover was just plain black. No art on it or even a title! She trotted over to the reading table and set the strange looking book on it.

She quickly read through a couple of pages. It was a book on magic! there were many complicated spells and potions. Finally she found something easy enough for her to try:
Group teleportation spell!


Spike started to slowly open his eyes. Yawning out loud, he got up from the small bed and started to walk downstairs to make breakfeast for him and the lavender pony, after all he was her number 1 assistant. I just hope that Twilight didn’t wake up too early he thought to himself. As he went down the stairs, he could see the lavender pony, head buried in a book. Typical Twilight he said to himself.

Twilight heard his footsteps and turned around to greet him:
‘’Good morning Spike!’’ she said with and excited tone.
‘’Morning. Why are you so cheery?’’ he asked.
‘’Oh, I just found a great spell I could try.’’
‘’Really, what does it do?’’ he quickly asked while walking towards the kitchen..
‘’A mass teleportation spell! I can bring up to 10 ponies with me. It even has longer range than my normal teleportation spell.’’
‘’Oh boy.’’ he said to himself.


~~~~~~
At the top of the NOL tower in the 7th hierarchial city, Kagutsuchi, a tall, green haired man is standing. He’s wearing a simple black suit and a fedora hat. Standing beside him is a short-ish
blonde haired girl, wearing a blue beret and a blue and white outfit. The girl is staring at nothing in particular and the green haired man is laughing madly. Infront of them both is an beat up man wearing a long red coat and a black shirt and a big sword in hand. The man seems to be in pain.

‘’Terumi, you bastard!’’ the beat up man yells.
‘’Now, now Ragna, I’m just having fun’’ the green haired man says with a wicked grin.

Ragna began to cough up blood, much to the enjoyment of Terumi.

~~~~~~


Twilight Sparkle had just gotten all of her friends together in her library. A pink pony that kept bouncing, an orange one with a cowboy hat and blonde mane, a white unicorn with a stylised purple mane, a cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane and last but not least a yellow pegasus with a long and flowing pink mane.

Everybody was wondering out loud, if this spell would actually be safe to use.
‘’This spell sure sounds fishy to me’’ said a cowboy hat wearing pony with a strong texan accent.
‘’Pfft... I could fly to Manehattan faster.’’ said a pony with a rainbow colored mane.

‘’Ok everypony! For this to work, I need total silence.’’ Twilight Sparkle said.
Total silence. Nopony spoke a word.
‘’Good, are you all ready?’’
All six ponies gave a quick nod, as Twilight began. Her horn began to glow in a brilliant purple.
It started to become brighter and brighter. So bright, that everypony had to shield their eyes.

Twilight gasped as the glow on horn began to darken into a black glow. Everybody started to back away. Something wasn’t right! The black glow started to get bigger and bigger.
The black glow around her horn quickly exploded, sending wave of black mass through the library, but it didn’t damage anything. It just quickly faded away. Twilight tumbled on the floor from exhaustion.

The world around her quickly fading away as she passed out.


~~~~~~~~

Between Terumi and Ragna something started to glow. Terumi stopped his maniacal laughter for once as he looked the glow. It grew and started to get darker.
‘’What the hell is this!’’ Terumi yelled, his fun cut off short.
The blackness just grew and grew. Ragna tried to drag himself away, but was unable to.
The blackness exploded into a huge black shockwave that that quickly flew over all of Kagutsuchi.

Soon, the top of the stronghold was empty. The few people that were alive in the base disappeared without a trace.

~~~~~~~~

Ragna began to wake up. The first the he felt was someone or something poking him in the face.
He slowly opened his eyes and let out a quiet groan escape his lips. The first thing he saw were bright orange eyes.
‘’Ah’ think it’s alive!’’ said the owner of those eyes. Her voice sounded young and girlish with a southern accent.
‘’Really?’’ He heard another voice say as another pair of eyes started staring at him. They were bright green this time.
‘’No way!’’ He heard a third voice and now a third pair of eyes was staring him. This time, they were blue. Where the hell am I and who are these people Ragna thought to himself. He was too weak to say anything.

Ragna tried to stand up, but the sharp pain in his chest made him unable to. Now he finally got a good look at the creatures. They stood on four limbs, they were pretty colorful compared to humans. They were pretty short too, probably up to his knees in height.

Ragna started to pass out from the blood loss.
‘’I think it’s hurt!’’ was the last thing Ragna heard before he passed out again.

Comments ( 6 )

Ok, it was interesting coming across a Blazblue crossover story. Didn't think anyone would've made one.

First, lets approach this as a Blazblue fan. I can only wonder what's going to happen with all the characters, just imagining Tager or Lambda in that world is bringing up some crazy times. Also, if Arakune got loose, boy oh boy.

Now, approaching as a writer. I'm going to level with you, there are quite a few problems with this story. I'd suggest taking this story to a ponychan review thread and getting some feedback from writers (at least, writers that can explain the issues better than I can.)

In terms of non-grammar, this story seems too ambiguous for its own good. Since I'm a fan of Blazblue, I already know who's who and what's what. However, anyone who has never taken a look at the franchise would be completely lost, I'd imagine. Given that its a crossover story, knowing the two worlds is essential to fully grasping the plot rather than getting tid bits and slowly fitting the pieces together.

So yeah, its not terrible, it just needs some work. I hope this helped!

4767 I'm actually thinking of re-writing the first part. I didn't properly spell-check and all that and hopefully make it more so that people who have never played a Blazblue game can better understand it.
Hopefully I can make the story a tiny bit better, by starting over.
Thank you for the comment!

#3 · Jan 24th, 2012 · · ·

I've waited long for a blazblue/mlp:fim crossover fanfic! Although it ain't perfect, it has potential.

Please update!:pinkiesmile:

im sad i just found this and its not being updated T.T

Sadly man its the 13th city not the 7th. And if I wasn't a huge fan of BlazBlue, I would be completely lost on the humans... Though its still good, better then anything I wrote...

Login or register to comment