• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 4,901 Views, 57 Comments

Princess Trixie's Revenge - Chris-Cross13



When Twilight misplaces a hypnosis spell book, Trixie plans to use it against Christian for her ultimate revenge: To rule all of Equestria with The Six as her slaves!

  • ...
33
 57
 4,901

One Last Trick...

Trixie yawns loudly as she exits her room. She walks downstairs, her hoof steps echoing throughout the quiet castle. She reaches the kitchen to see Christian, sitting at the table.

"Christian? You're up early." Christian looked up at Trixie. His eyes darted around the room as he tried to think of an excuse.

"Of course, Princess Trixie! I was merely finishing some chores around the castle!"

Trixie smiles delightfully. "Oh Christian, you the best assistant a princess could ask for!" Trixie says, hugging her assistant. Christian hesitates before he hugs her back. "Now come along! We've got another week of ruling ahead of us! And I mustn't keep my ponies waiting" Trixie prances toward her throne room.

"Of course Princess Trixie! I'll catch up in a minute!" Christian yells as she leaves. He peers over the corner until she disappears. "Time for the show!" Christian runs out the back way off the kitchen. Trixie lays back in her throne and sighs heavily. She starts tapping her her hoof on her throne.

"My servants should be up by now! SERVANTS! ENTER! NOW!" Trixie looks around the room, but no one enters. Trixie mumbles to herself. "Those ponies are going to be in for it if they're sleeping in again! And the guard who is in charge of roll call!" Trixie gets up and starts marching toward the dungeon.

"Sorry we're late Trixie!"

Trixie growls as she turns toward Twilight. "That's The Great and Powerful to y..." Trixie turns to see her servants in chains, angrily looking at her and poised to strike. Leading them is an orange pegasus in guard armor. Trixie is speechless at this. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

"A mutiny!" Vague replies.

"Who in Equestria are you?!" Trixie shouts at Vague.

"Meet Vague Blaze!" Twilight shouted.

"Or Agent Tristan!" Pinkie added.

"Pinkie! You weren't supposed to say that!" Dash yells as she face hoofs. Trixie starts snickering.

"So, the FBI sends in one of Christian's little friends eh? CHRISTIAN! Get in here and deal with this "friend" of yours!" The ponies look around for the human. Trixie starts frantically looking around. "Where is he?!" Meanwhile, up in the rafters of the throne room, Christian watches as the stupidity unfolds.

"I'm right here you stupid unicorn!" He whispers to himself. He couldn't wait to see her fall from power. Vague smirks at Trixie. He look back toward the others.

"Now guys! Let's get her!" Vague charges toward her. the others follow in a dash. As they approach, Trixie simply puts a hoof up.

"Stop right there! The contract The Princesses signed gives me diplomatic immunity! You can't touch me!" The crowd comes to a screeching halt.

"She's right Vague! What do we do?" Celestia asks worryingly. Vague stares at Trixie with a smirk.

"Oh, you mean this contract?" Vague pulls out the contract from under his wing. He rips the contract in half and throws it on the ground. The Six start cheering.

"Take THAT Trixie!" Dash shouts. "We're free!" Trixie jaw drops for a second. And then, she starts laughing. She can barely stand she was laughing so hard. Tears were streaming from her face like waterfalls.

"Trixie, why are you laughing? You lost!" Twilight yells. Trixie wipes the tears from her eyes.

"No I didn't you stupid ponies! That was a fake contract!"

The ponies' jaws drop when they hear this. "WHAT?!" They shriek.

Christian gasps in shock. "A fake? But then where's the real one?" He asks himself. He only ever saw one contract. When the heck did she make a copy?

"GUARDS!" Trixie booms. An army of guards rush in a surround the ponies. "Did you really think I would keep the contract that makes me ruler in a safe with my name as the combo? I'm not an idiot! I keep the real one on me at all times for safe keeping!" Trixie pulls out the contract from her dress, much to their astonishment. "I think you ponies deserve a severe punishment for trying to plot against me! And I think it's time I paid Earth a little visit!"

"You'll never take over Earth! Not in a billion years!" Vague hisses at Trixie.

Trixie walks toward Vague menacingly. "Hmm, an unlimited amount of some of the most powerful magic against a bunch of metal toys? It'll be a piece of cake!" She pushes Vague back with her hoof. "Guards! Take these...traitors to the dungeon for their punishment. I'll be down with the whips in a second."

"Yes Great and Powerful Princess Trixie!" The guards point their horns at them. "Get moving!" They push them along.

"I can't believe Trixie won! Again!" Twilight complains.

Christian witnesses the entire thing. He shakes his head. "Not if I can help it!" he mutters. He looks around the rafters and spots an old rope. He reaches out and grabs it. "Well, it's a good thing I go out on a limb for these girls!" He jumps and swings toward Trixie, who is laughing maniacally waving around the contract. He swoops down and grabs it out of Trixie's magical grasp. "Yoink!" Trixie is stunned as Chris lands next her. She then starts to lightly chuckle thinking it was some prank that he made up. "Alright, very funny Christian. Now give it back." Trixie puts out a forehoof to take the contract back.

"Give you a contract that states you'll be in power forever with these ponies as your slaves? Why the heck would I do that!?"

Trixie is speechless at what he just said. "CHRISTIAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouts.

"Saving my friend, my bosses, and those stupid ponies!" He responds, eyeing the pony prisoners.

Trixie's face becomes red with anger. Her nostrils flare up. "Oh no you don't! MAGIC!" She screams quickly. The ponies gasp as they look toward Christian. Christian braces himself to be snapped back into his trace, but nothing happens. He quickly looks around to see he's still in control of his body.

"Was something supposed to happen?" He smirks at Trixie as he rips the contract into little pieces. Trixie's jaw drops and she starts to quiver as the pieces fall to the floor.

"B-But h-how did you b-break out of your t-trance?" She asks nervously. Christian takes out a key and motions the guards to move aside. He starts unlocking the ponies' chains.

"It must have been when you were dancing the other day. The multiple stomping of your hooves must have broken the spell completely!"

"Oh, right. I did do that." She says quietly.

The ponies finally break free of their chains and move around to stretch their legs. Then, they all glare over at Trixie. She gives a small smile.

"I'm in trouble, aren't I?" She says with a squeak.

"Oh, your in more trouble then you could ever imagine." Celestia announced.

"GET HER!" Dash charged at Trixie, with everyone trailing after her, except Twilight. Trixie's eyes widen at the rushing mob

"AHHHHHHHHH!" She screams and curls up into a ball, preparing for the worse. Suddenly, Twilight charges in between the mob and Trixie.

"STOP!" The mob comes to a halt, stopping right before Twilight's outstretched hoof.

"What do you want Twilight?!" Dash shouts. "We're in the middle of something!"

"I have a better idea!" Twilight announces as a few guards surround Trixie to make sure she doesn't escape.

Christian groans. "Oh here we go! Another one of Twitlight's "brilliant" ideas! What is it this time? Let her go? Or wait, I know! You want to make her the princess again and put us in CHAINS!" He gets in Twilight's face near the end of his rant. Twilight rolls her eyes.

"Christian, for once, can you just listen to me?" Twilight pleads, giving him puppy dog eyes. He raises an eyebrow at the stupid look.

"No." He plainly responds.

Vague nudges him in the side.

"C'mon Christian, Give Twi the benefit of the doubt." He wraps one of his forehooves around his waist and pulls him closer. Chris stares at the purple unicorn and sighs.

"Fine! What's your idea Twitlight." Twilight squeaks in joy and runs over to him. She puts his head down to her's and whispers something in his ear. Christian's facial expression goes from not impressed to snickering evilly. Twilight steps back from the now intrigued human.

"Well?" She asks, eager for his answer. Christian is amazed at what he just heard.

"For once Twilight, that's genius!" Christian never thought he would have to say those words. Trixie looks at the two of them, scared about what they have planned for her.

"W-What are you g-going to do t-to me?" She asks, begging for an answer. Christian and Twilight look at each other and nod. He turns back to Trixie to reply.

"Call it, "Karma"."

Trixie gulps loudly from the tone in his voice.